Harold Chevrolet Buick

Service 866-769-6814

Guranteed Lowest Price-Guranteed Credit Approval

Great fast service

by from Findlay, Ohio |

Upon arrival they had the car I had scheduled to see ready right away. Took the test drive and all my questions were answered. The salesman even asked if there was anything if wanted that I did not see in the car. Then after the test drive he did a once over for us on the car. He then gave me a good 10 mins to think about it. We settled on a great deal for both parties. Would recommend this dealer.

March 18, 2014

Thanks Mitchell, John was happy to serve you with your buying needs good luck in School.

Amazing Service and Friendly Staff

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Everyone there was great to work with and went out of their way to make sure i had everything I needed to make sure i was making the right decision. I will be sure to go back to them over and over again for all future car purchases!

Excellent Customer Service!!!

by from Angola, IN |

I was a Non-Believer in this Dealership and had written them off MANY times. Thanks to my DAD, I decided to give them ONE More chance to win me over. Mission ACCOMPLISHED......the Entire Staff made me feel like my cares and concerns mattered - they weren't just in it to sell me a Car. They wanted to help me get the Car I wanted/needed for the Price/Payment that I was Comfortable with. They even got my Payment $45 Lower than what I said I wanted to be. From here forward I am a Harold Chevrolet Customer and would Recommend them to anyone and everyone I meet. Thank you ALL for your Help!!!!! Keep up the AWESOME Work!!

Excellent service! Will buy there again!

by from Paw Paw, Michigan |

Michael Fuentes was my salesman. I felt very comfortable working with him and getting the right car with his fine advice. He is very personable and will go that extra mile to make you feel good about your purchase. I plan in the future to buy cars from this fine dealership......thanks again! Tj

Clean Facilities

by from Angola, Indiana |

We were greeted immediately. We also were not pressured into anything not interested in. Salesperson was courteous and well knowledgeable of the vehicles on the lot. We were interested in a Dodge Charger and Chevrolet Impala. We asked to see the Charger first and my husband thought for sure the salesperson would bring the Impala to us first. He was wrong. Your dealership made the transaction happen. We are happy with our purchase. This makes our second purchase here and my daughter has purchased two times, here, too.

Great Experience

by from South Bend, IN |

Drove from out of town to test drive a used vehicle. Everything went smoothly. Prior to arrival salesman (Dan Dove) worked diligently to ensure we had the vehicle we were looking for, even going to lengths to possibly have their dealership purchase/bring in a different vehicle for us to check out. Thanks!!!

March 28, 2014

Thank you for your Review. Dan is new to our sales staff he joined our team after getting out of the service and has been a great addition to our team.

Great Customer Service

by from Angola, IN |

Josh Ankney and the rest of the staff at Harold's Chevrolet where great I absolutely love my 2012 Chevy Impala....Best team of people to have to help you find the perfect ride....check them out, you won't be sorry!!! :)

March 26, 2014

Thanks for your Kind words it's customers like you that make this job so much fun. Enjoy your new Impala.

Great Customer Service

by from Fremont, IN |

My husband stopped in to look at a used truck for sale on a Thursday, after realizing a new truck might be better for our family, the saleman gave him his cell phone number. Friday night, after hours, we contacted him and set up an appointment for the next morning. Was at the dealership for 4 hours and the experience was pain free! The salesman was very helpful and answered all our questions re: the new truck. Left with a great feeling that we'll be taken care of in the future as well.

March 27, 2014

Thanks for the great review we love doing business with our local friends.

just wouldn't give up

by from Fremont IN |

We arrived about 1pm and we looked at cars around the whole lot which took us a half hour, it took that long before someone even came out to ask us for help. when we did get helped we were looking at a few used cars, which they answered a few questions about the cars in question but they went into asking us how much we wanted to spend...ok so now we should be getting to the real subject matter on what we can afford, we told them X amount and X amount down and X a month, and with that they pretty much ignored the total and tried to place me in a car that was well over double my ceiling. you have to understand I didn't pull that number out of thin air I know how much i have to spend. They had us test drive several cars but each was too expensive, and then when we wouldn't commit they were asking why...well lets see you are at twice what I wanted to spend..."well understand that this is a better deal" but better deal as it may if you can't afford it whats the point, they kept us for 2 hours trying to get us into the car that we obviously liked but couldn't afford I know that its their job but its not their job to bankrupt some one too. finally I was able to be on my way but was I too late to go to the other dealerships due to them holding us so long. The representatives were nice enough but they don't know how to take no for an answer. we have so much to spend, work with it or tell us you don't have what we're looking for and don't waste my time trying to sell me a car I cannot afford.

bumper falling off and parts missing on the car!!!

by from Kendallville ind |

we took the car on a test drive and everything was fine! Left the lot and got to a friend's house and was looking over the car and found out that the bumper on the front of the car was coming off! took it to ben davis' body shop and told me it was going to take 1100 to fix it called the place back and they wouldn't even help with the deducable!!! Then I found out that the battery cover was missing and the person who have worked on the car before I got it got canned so our missing battery cover is that missing!! They clam that they are looking for it I haven't heard a word from them in 5 days!!! I was told that they won't even order a new one so I'm stuck! The salesman told me that they would make it up to me when I came back up to get a different car in a year!! What do I look like that I'm made of money??? It's going to take me at least 5 years to pay this off!! NO WAY AM I GOING BACK!!! If I were you I would either look some where else or make sure that you take your car to who you have work on it!! TRUST NO ONE!! Been there and I'm not going back!!!

March 5, 2014

I am sorry that you feel that you have been taken advantage of by us. I would like to offer you to bring the car up here so my technicians can go over the vehicle and determine what we can do to help. I know we haven't had a chance to look at your car since you left. Please feel free to give me a call here at the dealership 260-665-2195 Joe Hysong, General Manager

I paid, It wasn't repaired...

by from Toledo, OH |

Brought my vehicle for service, was told they were having a hard time diagnosing the issue. (This vehicle was bought and purchased brand new from this same dealer). It was almost 1 week before they called me with the "diagnosis" which was they had to do more diagnosing. Eventually they called and said the vehicle was repaired. I went to the shop paid, got into my vehicle and as I drove away I realized the vehicle had the exact same issue. I promptly went back and told the service tech the issue. I will say they gave me no issues with a refund. However, I will never take my vehicle there for service again. Also, I had to drive 90+ miles to come find out it hadn't been repaired. Just a very frustrating situation all together.

January 19, 2014

JB, We are sorry about the inconvenience that we caused you with your vehicle. I am going to look into the problem and have my service director call you to help resolve any concerns and get at least a gas card sent out to you for your time and expense plus handle the problem. Again we strive for complete customer satisfaction and we missed the mark here. Joe Hysong General Manager