Harold Chevrolet Buick

Service 866-769-6814

Guranteed Lowest Price-Guranteed Credit Approval

Best Service I've Had In Awhile

by from Orland, IN |

This was the best service ever! They made it a fast and easy process to put me in a brand new car! They were so polite even when it wasn't going the way we wanted it to.

Quick and Easy

by from Dallas, TX |

Drove all the way from Texas to pick up a new Corvette that they had on their showroom. All numbers discussed over the phone stayed the same, and no games were played. Jim, my sales consultant, offered to buy me breakfast as I arrived in the morning, and also bought me a drink before my long drive back. All around a great experience!

Continous quality service

by from angola,in |

Reliable quality service - things are completed as expected regarding repair. No up-sales on service packages just helpful service personnel taking care of your issues as quick as possible.

An almost painless experience

by from Angola, IN |

The Sales Professional that worked with us was very comfortable to deal with. We felt he was quite honest and extremely helpful. He was very patient and spent a lot of time searching for exactly what we were interested in.

frusterated

by from Lagrange,IN |

trying to rebuild my credit, might not have best credit out there or the best income, but I should be treated as well as any other customer. Two times now I have bought used vehicles from here. First time I had one car to choose from, ok, well my credit isn't great so I can start with this car. Was not long after I purchased the car it had major issues, I ended up putting more money into the car than what the car was worth. I paid it off. Went back to the dealer ship, wanted to test drive a particular vehicle, found out I can't get that one, but I could purchase another vehicle that they picked out. I like their choice that they were willing to give me until the next day when I got home and drove it, the service engine light already came on, the vehicle was chocking out on acceleration and I heard grinding noises when I made a turn. I called the dealership, was told that the service dept. knew the bearings were bad but I had some time before they needed to be fixed. I was told I could take the vehicle to have a diagnostic scan done to see what was wrong,maybe they would fix that problem. I asked why I was not made aware of the bearing problem before purchasing the vehicle and was told that a new guy should have told me, that it was his fault. So apparently being a team doesn't apply here, pass the buck and make the other guy look bad. Maybe it was the training that he lacked. To conclude with this saga I will not buy a vehicle here again, even if I won the lottery. I will not tell me friends to go there. The new vehicle hopefully will be fixed. I DO KNOW ABOUT THE LAWS ESPECIALLY THE LEMON LAW AND WILL USE IT IF I HAVE TO.

Harold Chevrolet Buick responded to this review

August 1, 2014

We are sorry for your experience here our goal is 100% customer satisfaction 100% of the time I know we have had your vehicle in our service department today to look at the issue at no cost to you I would hope that we were able to take care of your concerns. Thanks for your candid comments we appreciate hearing the truth even when it hurts.

worked hard to help me

by from Angola, IN |

My salesperson was Dan Dove. Between him and the financial people, they helped me get into my dream car.

Harold Chevrolet rocks

by from P. Lake IN |

Thanks for helping us through the process. Upon arrival, both used vehicles that we wanted to test drive were waiting for us. We drove both, and were able to make a decision based on our opinion with Shane's information. He was both personable and informative. Thanks for making the process so easy!

A-1 exsperience

by from Avilla indiana |

Had great service and exsperience from finance to salesman. Would recommend to all. Great place to deal in new or used vehicles

Amazing Service and Friendly Staff

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Everyone there was great to work with and went out of their way to make sure i had everything I needed to make sure i was making the right decision. I will be sure to go back to them over and over again for all future car purchases!

Excellent Customer Service!!!

by from Angola, IN |

I was a Non-Believer in this Dealership and had written them off MANY times. Thanks to my DAD, I decided to give them ONE More chance to win me over. Mission ACCOMPLISHED......the Entire Staff made me feel like my cares and concerns mattered - they weren't just in it to sell me a Car. They wanted to help me get the Car I wanted/needed for the Price/Payment that I was Comfortable with. They even got my Payment $45 Lower than what I said I wanted to be. From here forward I am a Harold Chevrolet Customer and would Recommend them to anyone and everyone I meet. Thank you ALL for your Help!!!!! Keep up the AWESOME Work!!

Excellent service! Will buy there again!

by from Paw Paw, Michigan |

Michael Fuentes was my salesman. I felt very comfortable working with him and getting the right car with his fine advice. He is very personable and will go that extra mile to make you feel good about your purchase. I plan in the future to buy cars from this fine dealership......thanks again! Tj