Ashley Ford Sales Inc

395 Mount Pleasant St, New Bedford, MA 02746

New 888-208-8383
Used 888-239-1521
Service 888-209-6570

Get the Bottom-Line ON-LINE at AshleyFordSales.com. Serving Customers for over 50 Years!

Ne Car Purchase.

by from New Bedford, MA |

The Service Was Great. Being A Single Women Now After Loosing My Husband I Was Treated So Well.It Was Hard For Me To Do This Alone Since My Husband Was Always There With Me. As We Know Some Dealers Are Awful To A Women Coming In Alone To Purchase A Vehicle. I Was Treated That Way At A Dealer And Left In Tears. Ashley Ford Was Wonderful And Gave Me So Much Confidence That I Will Always Purchase My Vehicle From Them. I Have Highly Recommended Them To Many People. I Thank You Ashley Ford So Much. Patricia A Benson.

Real Estate Sales Executive

by from New Bedford, Massachusetts |

I recently had damage repaired by your body shop. I picked up my car yesterday. I just want to say that the dealership is very fortunate to have Manny Espinolas working for them. He is professional and a pleasure to deal with. My car looks like it just came out of the show room. Lydia Griffin a very happy customer!!!

great services.

by from Fairhaven, ma |

Was just in for oil change and tire rotation. All went well. Service staff very efficient and helpful. In and out within an hour.

Jon Campeau

by from naples, fl |

Service was fine. I went for an oil change. The service was completed when I was told it would be and at a reasonable price. What more can you ask for.

July 29, 2015

Jon, Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review for the oil change that was performed on your vehicle.

Greg is a peerless service rep!

by from Mattapoisett, MA |

I am a customer because of the service department. Greg has earned my trust; when the car - a 2010 Focus sedan - needs something beyond my regular oil change and checkup, he explains what is needed and how the car will perform with/without the additional service. Greg is simply the BEST! And so is Ashley for getting and keeping him.

July 29, 2015

Dear L. Brimm, Greg is and has been an extraordinary service advisor. We are very fortunate to have him as a representative of our dealership! We're glad to hear you are pleased with your experience.

Great car buying experence!

by from Dartmouth, Ma |

Great car buying experience, Jonathan was excellent. Very knowledgeable and patient, never did I feel any pressure in my decision.

July 29, 2015

Dear John, Thank you for sharing your comments. Jonathan is an excellent salesperson and strives to make his customer's experience a positive one.

Yeah for me I have a NEW Fusion

by from Acushnet, MA |

It is always a pleasure to do business with ANYONE at Ashley Ford. Gary Freitas is the best at making it possible to drive away with a new vehicle.

July 29, 2015

Dear Janice, Gary Freitas, our Finance Manager, does an excellent job of ensuring his customers get the lowest rate possible so that they can afford the vehicle that they WANT not just the one they need! Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Great Servicw with a smile

by from Dartmouth, MA |

Quick, friendly service from the initial phone call to the end of repair.

May 8, 2015

Dear Mr. Brum, We pride ourselves on providing friendly, quality service so we are pleased to hear you were completely satisfied with your experience here at Ashley Ford!

Service department

by from Somerset, MA |

My F150 runs great and I plan on having it serviced many more times at Ashley! Greg at the service desk is on top of his game and it is always a pleasure to do business with him.

May 4, 2015

Carl, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with you service at Ashley Ford. We strive to do our best and make every customer happy with their experience.

Great job, thank you

by from Weymouth, ma |

The service department was courteous and knowledgable. My truck was in the shop fast and repairs done perfect.

May 4, 2015

Dear Kevin, We are glad to hear that your truck was serviced quickly and done to your satisfaction. We are proud of our top-notch service department and hope that you will consider us in the future.

2010 Taurus SHO

by from Westport,MA |

2010 Taurus has been GREAT. I have been in for service and have always very helpful.My experience with the dealership has been fantastic.

May 4, 2015

Bruce, Thank you for your positive comments. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with your 2010 Taurus and that your experience with they Ashley Ford service dept. was positive.