Ashley Ford Sales Inc

395 Mt Pleasant St, New Bedford, MA 02746

Ne Car Purchase.

by from New Bedford, MA |

The Service Was Great. Being A Single Women Now After Loosing My Husband I Was Treated So Well.It Was Hard For Me To Do This Alone Since My Husband Was Always There With Me. As We Know Some Dealers Are Awful To A Women Coming In Alone To Purchase A Vehicle. I Was Treated That Way At A Dealer And Left In Tears. Ashley Ford Was Wonderful And Gave Me So Much Confidence That I Will Always Purchase My Vehicle From Them. I Have Highly Recommended Them To Many People. I Thank You Ashley Ford So Much. Patricia A Benson.

Great service!

by from New bedford,Ma |

Very prompt service,Didn't have to wait in a long line,very experienced service technicians.

March 28, 2016

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Ashley Ford Sales. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

New F150

by from Fairhaven, MA |

Very helpful and accommodating staff. Made us feel like we mattered and not just a sale. We are repeat customers and will continue to come back!

March 30, 2016

Thanks so much for your warm review of the team here at Ashley Ford Sales! We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

Great Dealership

by from Dartmouth, MA |

Excellent service experience on my F150. No hassles, courteous staff. Truck was ready on time. This was my 2nd truck purchase from Ashley. Has been a reliable, fair and pleasant purchase experience. They even drove 500 miles to get exactly the vehicle I wanted from another dealer!

April 3, 2016

Roger, thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your experience at Ashley Ford. We strive for excellence. Thank you for your 2nd purchase at Ashley Ford. We hope you will share your experience with family and friends.

Top-Notch service with friendly atmosphere.

by from New Bedford, MA |

Brought our 2015 Ford Escape in for servicing an unusual problem. An animal/bird had built a nest in our car heater system. The Ashley Ford service manager was very accommodating and was very helpful in explaining the problem and how they would fix it. As a result we have decided to make Ashley Ford our service center.

February 12, 2016

Hi, Jeanette! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget.

airbag servicing recall

by from Fairhaven, MA |

Fine job handling airbag recall servicing. thank you

January 29, 2016

Dear Roger, Thank you for your positive review. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the airbag recall service that was performed on your vehicle.

Clean Facilities

by from Acushnet, Mass. |

I had a very good experience at Ashley Ford. The staffwere very friendly and willing to help.the service is very good there and I would recommend this dealership to any of my friends. I purchased a Ford Escape and I am very happy with it . It gets good gas mileage. Arlene Arruda

January 29, 2016

Dear Arlene, We are happy to hear that you are pleased with your Ford Escape and that the staff at Ashley Ford was friendly and willing to help. We appreciate your review and thank you for passing along your positive experience to your friends.

Great experience

by from New Bedford, MA 02740 |

Everyone there was great lots of help this is my seventh automobile there and have had great success with all of them

January 17, 2016

Dear Brian, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your business and thank you for being a loyal customer of Ashley Ford. We treat our customers like family and we are happy to hear you have been pleased with your experience!

Outstanding overall service

by from New Bedford, MA |

To whom this may concern, I, Daniel, was extremely impressed with the service. I brought by 2010 Lincoln MKS into your shot for diagnosis, and your team was very professional. I waited only for about an hour, and the Manager was nice enough to let me know my PTU was gone. He also suggested I leave the car there until the next day, when the repair was to be completed. He even gave me a ride to go pickup my wife's car, about 3 miles away. I had to fly out that night and came back the next day, and the car was perfect. I would like to thank the Manager and the mechanic who worked on my car and was also nice enough to give me a ride to my wife's car. The Manager was really honest and gave me a real good estimate, but when I cam to pick the car up, it was covered by my warranty. Thanks for being honest and I will be bringing my Lincoln to your facility for any future services needed, and will also be telling all of my other friends. Dan

January 12, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business and we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Great Everything! :)

by from New Bedford, MA |

You have the greatest staff! I came for my sticker, but your internet was down. So after my horn and everything was tested, I was told to come back any day and they would give me my sticker. So the next day I gave Will my keys, hopped into the recliner, put my feet up and watched NCIS while waiting. It didn't take long and Will came back with my keys. Your guys who do the scheduling always have a smile on their faces and joke with us customers. You are a very fortunate to have such a great staff! Even the girls who cash me out are great!

January 3, 2016

Donna, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Ashley Ford Sales. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!