Keast Auto Center

Service 866-478-6585

Big Inventory Choices. Small Town Prices

GREAT WORK KEAST!

by from Atlantic, IA |

I recently purchased a 2014 Chevy Equinox from Jim Chance!! For buying my FIRST car myself, he was excellent help. Wasn't pushy and found exactly what I wanted! This place has great customer service and great salesmen! But I would definitely recommend Jim Chance as your salesmen! Thanks again, Jim!

June 20, 2014

Thank you so much for the awesome review we appreciate it!

Used cars

by from Savannah, Missouri |

They will search until they find the perfect car for you. We gave them the details of what we wanted and they had the perfect car found within 2 weeks. Very happy!

Best Service I've seen anywhere

by from Melrose, Iowa |

I am in the process of buying a truck from Least. Tom White is one of the most personable sales associates I have ever dealt with. The dealership is 3 hours from my house and he has made this whole deal possible. He keeps me informed and has gone the extra mile needed to make this a pleasant experience. Can't wait to get up there and meet him face to face.

it was great dealing with Jim & Keast

by from Harlan |

The customer services and staff at Keast are wonderful to deal with.

Great service Kirk was outstanding

by from Adair, IA |

Kirk did a great job took all the time needed and we would recommened our friends

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Marne, IA |

Very comfortable experiance Kurt was great to do business with looking for a car? Go to Keast!

May 5, 2013

Thanks a bunch we appreciate it. Tom

Chevy Camero purchase

by from New Hampshire |

I recently purchased a Chevy Camero from Keast Motors in Harlan Iowa. I saw the ad on Cars.com. and purchased the vehicle with only the pictures and information received from dealer Rep, Tom White as I lived in a different state. Tom was exceptional in his description of the vehicle, the condition and answering all my questions. The deal was fair, and completed quickly - very smooth with no issues. I received the car yesterday and couldn't be happier with the condition of the car and the price. Thank you very much to Tom for all his help in getting this car. I would highly recommend Tom White and Keast motors. Claude

April 12, 2013

Hey Claude and Mary thanks a lot! It does take 2 to Tango and you guys were great to work with as well. A big shout out to New Hampshire!

Excellent Customer Service!!!! No pressure to buy.

by from Carroll, Iowa |

I don't usually write reviews, but I felt compelled to write this one. I am very pleased with their customer service. I didn't feel pressure to buy. I have owned my used car for nearly a month. When I purchased the vehicle there was not an owner's manual with it. Kirk, the sales rep, told me he would get one. Today I get a call from him saying he got it and will mail it to me. I thought that was great that he followed up with that since most dealerships get their money and then don't want to help with anything. I would definitely recommend Keast Auto Center if your looking to purchase a new or used car.

April 8, 2013

Thanks Melissa we really appreciate the kind words and hope you tell all your friends.

friendly and helpful salespersons

by from Earling, Iowa |

We were very pleased with our salesman. He was helpful in finding us the vehicle that we wanted. He explained all the features that that our vehicle had on it. It was especially nice to learn of the navigation part since that was totally new to us. Everyone made our shopping experience an enjoyable one.

February 9, 2013

Thanks Gary and Ann we appreciate the Kudos. We hope you let everybody know and we will be here for you after the sale!

Great service

by from Avoca,Ia 51521 |

Great service, very accommodating

January 15, 2013

Thanks Dale we appreciate hearing from you, Tom W.

Keast Ford, Harlan, IA

by from Council Bluffs, IA |

As a long term customer with 19 used cars from this company, I would rate my car buying experience as top notch. Steve, the owner, was patient and helpfull. Tom was very clear on training me to use the many bells and whistles my new Edge has. Bobbi was clear and very prepared to handle the paperwork.

January 10, 2013

Thanks Ann appreciate that very much! If you need any follow up visits let me know. Thanks again from Tommy the satellite TV guy and all of Keast!