West Branch Ford

New 877-351-4517 New 877-351-4517
Used 877-321-0676 Used 877-321-0676
Service 888-599-8861 Service 888-599-8861

Car Buying Made Simple

Large selection, no pressure dealership

by from Coralville, IA |

I test drove a 2010 Ford F-150 and really liked it but wanted to look at some other dealerships. They didn't try to pressure me into making a purchase at all but kept in touch to see if I had found another truck. I hadn't found one I liked as much as the one I looked at here. I had a mechanic look at it and found a broken spring on the front drivers side. The dealership fixed it right away with no hesitation. I was very impressed with he entire process and ended up buying the truck. This was by far the best car buying experience I've ever had.

New 2015 Ford Edge Purchase

by from Iowa City, IA |

Fantastic buying experience. Jeff Sullivan took the time to explain everything to make the sale go smoothly. Fair price, good communication and friendly service. All pluses that will make me a return customer. Bob and his staff in the service department are also top notch and I trust them to take care of all my vehicles as if they were their own. I give this dealership and A+ and recommend them highly to anyone looking for a Ford vehicle.

KAREN K

by from WEST BRANCH |

I HAVE ALL MY SERVICE WORK DONE HERE. I BUY ALL MY VEHICLES FROM CHUCK FORD

Buick Rendevous

by from Moline, IL |

Very nice small town Dealer. The vehicle I was interested in was better than I thought it might be and has probably sold but it had a noise that I could not identify and first impressions of cars weigh greatly on my purchase decisions.

great delership

by from West Branch, ia |

Want a place where they know cars/trucks, super friendly service, and know the vehicles they have on the lot. This is the place to go. Vehicles are priced reasonably,and you get a honest opinion when asking questions. I wont buy anywhere else. ther service department is outstanding. They keep you involed in EVERy step of the repairs, and if they can't fix it, they tell you so, and give you names of where else to go.

Fair, Accommodating and Friendly

by from Iowa City |

We purchased a Toyota Sienna for our daughter and family that was traded in by another customer. Mark and Jeff treated us courteously and were aboveboard at all times. They provided us with contact information for the previous owners so we could find out more about the car's history. The owners spoke highly of the dealership and were candid about the van. Mark had the Toyota dealer evaluate the car for a suspected problem at dealer cost. He also brought the car to us to test drive and later discovered and delivered another set of keys to our home. The price was extremely fair for the quality and features. The four stars is because the dealer facilities are a bit cramped and old. It was a handshake deal completed to our satisfaction.

Best in the Midwest!

by from West Branch IA |

I have purchased several vehicles over the years from this dealership, and am about to purchase one again. The staff at West Branch Ford couldn't be more friendly and accommodating. From the initial purchase of the vehicle, to service and/or any repairs, they have never failed me. Friendly, professional, and always there to serve the customer. I look forward to buying my next vehicle from them.