Yark Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

6019 W Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43615

New 866-913-9942
Used 866-913-9947
Service 888-527-5345

Just what you're looking for!

Joy to work with

by from Toledo, OH |

We recently purchased a 2012 Grand Cherokee (Overland package) from Yark. Our salesman Tom Duff was extremely helpful and most importantly patient as this new Jeep was for my wife - her last new car purchase was in 1999! The entire Yark staff was friendly - but my kudos goes to Tom Duff. Tom Duff was never pushy or critical during the entire process. We drove several different Grand Cherokees before deciding on the exact model and options that we wanted. Tom stayed well after hours to show us all the features of our new Grand Cherokee. Thank you Tom!

May 2, 2012

Thank you for your kind words regarding your experience with us! We appreciate your patronage with our dealership and look forward to serving you in the future! We hope you absolutely LOVE your new Jeep!

Second new truck from Dan Dannenberger

by from Temperance,Mi. |

Always treated with respect and honesty by Dan. Third vehicle we have bought from Dan and York Automotive. We will come back. Thanks to everybody at York.

January 28, 2015

Thank you for this great review about your experience! We appreciate your business and we look forward to helping you again!

Go to Yark if you want to be treated like family!

by from Blissfield, MI |

I bought a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Yark 3 months ago from Rob Rohrs. I loved the car and had a great experience. Then, a drunk driver hit us head on last week, totaling the Jeep. Luckily, my children and I walked away with just bumps and bruises (Thank God for great safety features in Jeeps!!). I called Rob to start looking for a new car. He was awesome and helped me through a pretty tough time for my family. He made sure I was in exactly the vehicle we wanted and that I was treated like a member of the Yark family. This is the third vehicle I have bought from Yark, and I am sure it is not the last.

January 20, 2015

Thank you for sharing this amazing experience about your sales visit with Rob! We are happy to hear that you and your family are all ok! Thank you for trusting us to help you find the perfect vehicle for your family and know that you ARE a part of ours. We are always here to help and we look forward to helping you again in the future!

Great buying experience

by from Bloomfield Hills, MI |

Recently bought a new Jeep Grand Cherokee - the entire process was smooth. Selected a Jeep online and worked with David Duncan to complete the purchase. Would highly recommend these guys - a very professional organization.

January 9, 2015

Thank you for this great review, Jim! We look forward to your next visit!

Second car we bought with Scott Thompson

by from Maumee, Ohio |

Second time that I worked with Scott and bought a vehicle with him. He put together a fair deal for both of us. I would definitely recommend him to others.

January 8, 2015

Thank you for giving us another opportunity to serve you! We appreciate this great review and we are always here to help!

Very satisfied with Scott Thompson!

by from Fostoria, OH |

I was provided the best service ever. Twice in a row.

December 23, 2014

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you Mr. Bradner! We appreciate your business!

oil change fast lane

by from Temperance Mi |

Always have excellent customer service at Yark. Fast and courteous service with a smile! Waited about 15 min for oil change on a Saturday, Have been to other dealers, and not always satisfied. Yark gets 5 star

December 19, 2014

Thank you Ms. Wozniak! We appreciate this great review about your experience at our dealership! We value your business and we are always here to help.

First time buyer of a 2015 Jeep Cherokee Latitude.

by from Sylvania, Ohio |

Not a new customer to Yark but I am a new Jeep owner. I was glad to see that Mike Knurek was still there as he was who I dealt with the last time I bought from Yark. Mike was very thorough through out the entire process. He also understood what I was looking for and did everything to make sure I got what I wanted. He also was very helpful in showing me all the systems of the vehicle and how to access them and operate them. I have not had to use their service department but from the past experiences I had with another car I know I will have no issues.

December 5, 2014

Thank you for this incredible review! We are very appreciative for your continued patronage with our dealership and our sales advisor Mike Knurek. We look forward to helping you again in the future and will always be here if you need any type of assistance with your new Jeep!

Worst Customer Service everrrrr!!!

by from chicago |

Called to buy a truck and was not taking seriously!!! i called at least 5 times to get to talk to a sales manager, who change the online price right away ( crazyyyy) Be aware the online price is different from the the actual price( 8000 dollars difference) I would not recommend this dealership!!! I am glad i did not cancel my pending deal with the previous dealership !!!!

November 29, 2014

Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention. We have corrected the pricing issue on our website and we apologize for any confusion this may have caused. We also take great pride in how we handle our customers and are very disappointed to hear that you feel you weren't taken seriously. If there is anything we can do for you to make this right please contact us at feedback@yarkauto.com.

Great service and help!

by from Toledo, Ohio |

I will definitely be coming back for my next car! David Duncan was wonderful and helpful through the whole process!!! Thank you!

November 29, 2014

Hi Holly! Thank you for your kind review and we look forward to serving you again!

Waste of time....

by from Dallas ,Texas |

Never got a call back...contacted the dealer by phone the next day was told someone call back....never did....waste of my time...

November 24, 2014

We apologize that your recent experience prompted you to leave us this complaint. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and please know that management has been notified of your concerns. If there is anything we can do to rectify this situation, please let us know.