Yark Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

6019 W Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43615

New 866-913-9942 New 866-913-9942
Used 866-913-9947 Used 866-913-9947
Service 888-527-5345 Service 888-527-5345

Just what you're looking for!

Joy to work with

by from Toledo, OH |

We recently purchased a 2012 Grand Cherokee (Overland package) from Yark. Our salesman Tom Duff was extremely helpful and most importantly patient as this new Jeep was for my wife - her last new car purchase was in 1999! The entire Yark staff was friendly - but my kudos goes to Tom Duff. Tom Duff was never pushy or critical during the entire process. We drove several different Grand Cherokees before deciding on the exact model and options that we wanted. Tom stayed well after hours to show us all the features of our new Grand Cherokee. Thank you Tom!

May 3, 2012

Thank you for your kind words regarding your experience with us! We appreciate your patronage with our dealership and look forward to serving you in the future! We hope you absolutely LOVE your new Jeep!

First time to me

by from Toledo,OHIO |

Buying car it is not easy with a lot of unexperienced dealer representative doesn't matter the way you do by phone ,chatting or visit them plus the way they are treating you like you nothing ,for me I wasn't lucky , but after all trying the last one it was good ,I call customer service talked with person his name Cameron from YARK dealer after simple questions and fast lucky active from him he determine appointment with salesman his name Anthony ,I want there all in my mind it will be same thing nothing it will be change ,but I was lucky, Anthony he is very nice person helped me looking for the car I want he was so helpful doing very good communication answering all my questions for two weeks to get the car I want ,if you want car call them them I hope to get Cameron to helping you or visit YARK at Toledo OHIO asking for Anthony he will do the best , I am sure YARK will make your wishes they are selling cars for them customers not keeping them for show .

May 3, 2016

Thank you for this feedback Ahmed! We are here to serve you and we are happy to know that you had great experiences with Cameron and Anthony on the purchase of your new vehicle! Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to help!

Grant was great

by from Toledo,Ohio |

This is my second car with Grant. Both times he was friendly and fair. I'm gonna come back for my next car from him. Thanks Grant for being real and not treating me like a number.

May 3, 2016

Thank you for this great 5 Star Review about your experience with Grant and for your continued business with our dealership!

2nd Lease

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Working with Brett Forster was great !! He was very attentive to our wants and needs. He went over and above to meet our needs with out that "pushy" attitude. Going threw finance was also a breeze.

April 26, 2016

We are so happy to know that your entire experience here at the dealership was great! Thank you for this kind review and for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your business!

New Lease

by from Delta,Ohio |

If your looking for a vehicle go see Rob Rohrs. Thanks to him I will be driving a 2015 Nissan Sentra to college. He found a safe affordable vehicle for my parents to Lease for me. Best salesman they have! Thanks again Rob!!

April 8, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle Morgan! Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and we look forward to helping you again in the future!

Great overall service

by from Toledo, OH |

Rob helped me find exactly what I was looking for. He is an honest man who was willing to put in the time and effort to help me out. It was clear that he truly cares about his job and the people he works with.

April 5, 2016

We appreciate your business and for sharing your experience at our dealership on our review site! We DO care, so please let us know how we may serve you again in the future!

Great experience with Rob Rohrs

by from Toledo, Oh |

Before entering college I was looking for a car with durability and fuel efficiency. I knew it would be difficult finding a vehicle with these qualities that was in my price range. When I met with Mr. Rohrs at Yark he made my first car buying experience enjoyable. The car selection in my price range was a surprise to me. There were many options. When I found the Car I wanted, a 2006 Honda Civic, Mr. Rohrs worked very hard to lower the price to keep it in my price range. The paperwork process was clean and easy and I left the parking lot extremely satisfied with the deal I received. My civic has ran great ever since and I am thankful for Mr. Rohrs service. Highly suggest this dealer!

April 8, 2016

We appreciate this review Steve! Thank you for sharing your experience on our review site and know that our team will always be here to serve you when you need us in the future!

Excellent Service

by from Delta,Ohio |

Always a good time visiting Yark Automotive to see the Best Salesman they have Rob Rohrs! We leased a 2015 Nissan Sentra today for our daughter who will be going off to college in the fall. Rob took excellent care of us and made sure we were getting a safe affordable car for her travels! If your looking for fast service with excellent customer care Rob Rohrs is the guy you want to see!

April 8, 2016

Hi Brenda! We appreciate this kind review about your experience with our sales advisor Rob! Thank you for choosing Yark Automotive and know that we will always be here when you need us!

Pushy Sales People

by from Toledo,Ohio |

Go into the dealership to start looking for a new car, test drove one. We weren't ready to start the buying process, wanted to kee our options open. Get out of the car and immediately started pushing us to buy it.

March 26, 2016

Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention and we sincerely apologize that your experience prompted this review. If you have a moment we would love to learn more about your experience and who you worked with. This is not how we do business and we would like to address this concern with the involved employee. Please contact us at feedback@yarkauto.com at your convenience. Thank you for your time.

Grant went above and beyond to help us

by from Toledo Ohio |

Our credit is not the best, so we went into the car buying process with relatively low expectations. Our goals were twofold - to get a nice used car at a good value / finance ratio and use the financing to repair our damaged credit. We picked Yark because they consistently advertised fantastic used cars at very reasonable prices. We purchased a car at Yark on March 11th 2016. We left the dealership with the perfect used car - a 2012 Honda Accord EX - an even better car than what we went to the dealership to test drive. Grant Misson, our sales representative was amazing. He was very patient, answered all of our questions (I can be annoyingly detail oriented and fickle). We test drove 3 cars, and with Grant's guidance, was able to choose the perfect car for our unique situation. Grant and his sales manager Tim were able to secure financing for us at an even better rate than what we were expecting to pay. Grant made our car buying experience pleasurable and fun. He is very knowledgeable, friendly, and diligent. I would not hesitate to recommend Yark and Grant to anyone looking to purchase a new or used car. Thank you very much Grant, Tim, and Justin!

March 26, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle Steve! We appreciate this kind review about your experience working with our team here. Please know that we will ALWAYS be here when you need us, so don't hesitate to let us know!