Yark Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

6019 W Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43615

New 866-913-9942 New866-913-9942
Used 866-913-9947 Used866-913-9947
Service 888-527-5345 Service 888-527-5345

Just what you're looking for!

Joy to work with

by from Toledo, OH |

We recently purchased a 2012 Grand Cherokee (Overland package) from Yark. Our salesman Tom Duff was extremely helpful and most importantly patient as this new Jeep was for my wife - her last new car purchase was in 1999! The entire Yark staff was friendly - but my kudos goes to Tom Duff. Tom Duff was never pushy or critical during the entire process. We drove several different Grand Cherokees before deciding on the exact model and options that we wanted. Tom stayed well after hours to show us all the features of our new Grand Cherokee. Thank you Tom!

May 3, 2012

Thank you for your kind words regarding your experience with us! We appreciate your patronage with our dealership and look forward to serving you in the future! We hope you absolutely LOVE your new Jeep!

Poor Customer Service

by from Toledo, ohio |

My overall experience was not pleasant. I was not happy with the finance person who completed my sale. He insisted on adding a warranty to my bill that I did not want. While it may have been an asset to have, I was trying to stay in payment range more suitable for me. In the end he added the warranty without my permission, also attempted to submit my loan thru another company despite my request to go with the bank I prefer. I am having trouble with my keys, I shared that info with my sales person, he asked some one in repair department to check it they pushed the button said it work and sent me on my way. I had to bring my car in for detail, because it was not done before I purchased it. I was given a rental car that had a very bad odor in it, it smelled so bad I got sick, I had to drive with the windows down. My car was not detailed before I got it, it smelled better before detail than it did after it was detailed. When I got my car back, the detailed did a poor job my rear window look like it had not been cleaned at all. I don't know who detail your used cars but the do a crappy job. I went to your car wash an it is a 45 min or more wait. I don't understand how you offer service that lack quality. I will not be coming back to you and will not refer any one.

Ask for Shane Snyder

by from Toledo,OHIO |

Car shopping can be kinda stressful when your not sure what you want and all of the million questions that run through your head before you make your purchase. My husband and I have been going to Yark for our car buying experience for a couple of years now and every time we go we ask for Shane Snyder. Shane is so patience and he makes you feel comfortable, any questions and concerns you may have he addresses them all. Just when I think I have worn him out with my last millionth question he just cracks a smile and say "I will see what I can do". Don't delay go see what Shane Snyder can do for you today,you wont be disappointed.

May 25, 2016

We truly appreciate this great overview of your experience with our sales advisor Shane! Thank you for your continued patronage with our dealership and please let us know if there is anything more we can do to serve you!

David Duncan was very helpful.

by from Toledo, Ohio |

We purchased a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. We were very particular about what we wanted. David worked with us over a period of weeks. He was very helpful.

May 23, 2016

Thank you so much for this great review about your experience! We appreciate your comments and we will always be here when you need us!

Good dealer, worked with a great salesman

by from Petersburg, MI |

Working with Mike Scott was the best part of the buying process, I would recommend him to anyone. Very approachable, will work with you and get you in the best car that you can afford. Huge selection of cars friendly staff. If I have one complaint it would be with the finance department, very long process and then they acted like they couldn't get me the deal I was promised from a manager, that was very frustrating. Overall it would be a dealer I will go to again.

May 25, 2016

Hi Corey! Thank you for this kind recommendation about our sales advisor. We appreciate your feedback and we will use this to improve our processes. If there is anything more we can do to help, please let us know!

Wonderful and Beautiful new car

by from Toledo, Ohio |

I contacted Grant Misson at Yark Automotive about getting a new car. He was very attentive and showed us a beautiful brand new car that met our needs and our budget. I am very pleased with my fabulous new car. Thanks again, Grant! Call Grant Misson at Yark Automotive to get a great deal: 419-842-7849 gmisson@yarkauto.com

May 18, 2016

Thank you so much for this amazing review about your experience with Grant!

First time to me

by from Toledo,OHIO |

Buying car it is not easy with a lot of unexperienced dealer representative doesn't matter the way you do by phone ,chatting or visit them plus the way they are treating you like you nothing ,for me I wasn't lucky , but after all trying the last one it was good ,I call customer service talked with person his name Cameron from YARK dealer after simple questions and fast lucky active from him he determine appointment with salesman his name Anthony ,I want there all in my mind it will be same thing nothing it will be change ,but I was lucky, Anthony he is very nice person helped me looking for the car I want he was so helpful doing very good communication answering all my questions for two weeks to get the car I want ,if you want car call them them I hope to get Cameron to helping you or visit YARK at Toledo OHIO asking for Anthony he will do the best , I am sure YARK will make your wishes they are selling cars for them customers not keeping them for show .

May 3, 2016

Thank you for this feedback Ahmed! We are here to serve you and we are happy to know that you had great experiences with Cameron and Anthony on the purchase of your new vehicle! Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to help!

Grant was great

by from Toledo,Ohio |

This is my second car with Grant. Both times he was friendly and fair. I'm gonna come back for my next car from him. Thanks Grant for being real and not treating me like a number.

May 3, 2016

Thank you for this great 5 Star Review about your experience with Grant and for your continued business with our dealership!

2nd Lease

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Working with Brett Forster was great !! He was very attentive to our wants and needs. He went over and above to meet our needs with out that "pushy" attitude. Going threw finance was also a breeze.

April 26, 2016

We are so happy to know that your entire experience here at the dealership was great! Thank you for this kind review and for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your business!

New Lease

by from Delta,Ohio |

If your looking for a vehicle go see Rob Rohrs. Thanks to him I will be driving a 2015 Nissan Sentra to college. He found a safe affordable vehicle for my parents to Lease for me. Best salesman they have! Thanks again Rob!!

April 8, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle Morgan! Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and we look forward to helping you again in the future!