Yark Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

6019 W Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43615

New 866-913-9942
Used 866-913-9947
Service 888-527-5345

Just what you're looking for!

Joy to work with

by from Toledo, OH |

We recently purchased a 2012 Grand Cherokee (Overland package) from Yark. Our salesman Tom Duff was extremely helpful and most importantly patient as this new Jeep was for my wife - her last new car purchase was in 1999! The entire Yark staff was friendly - but my kudos goes to Tom Duff. Tom Duff was never pushy or critical during the entire process. We drove several different Grand Cherokees before deciding on the exact model and options that we wanted. Tom stayed well after hours to show us all the features of our new Grand Cherokee. Thank you Tom!

May 2, 2012

Thank you for your kind words regarding your experience with us! We appreciate your patronage with our dealership and look forward to serving you in the future! We hope you absolutely LOVE your new Jeep!

Great Experiance

by from Port Chrlotte, FL |

I had my old Jeep Grand Cherokee stolen and needed to replace it. I wanted a Grand Cherokee Overland just like the one that was stolen. After a short search on cars.com, I found a 2013 Jeep exactly what I wanted. I called and spoke to Shane Snyder who told me he would grab the keys and hold the Jeep for me. It was a 2 1/2 hour drive for me to get to the dealership, but well worth the trip. Shane met me and had the Jeep ready for a test drive. 15 minutes later I was purchasing this vehicle. All of the folks I dealt with at the dealership, from our salesman to the finance fella, Ray, were so pleasant and great to deal with. It took about an hour and a half from the time I stepped in the door to driving off the lot with my new Jeep. I would definitely come back to buy another vehicle from these folks, it is too bad I don't live so close.

August 13, 2015

Hi Mr. Stuart! Thank you giving our dealership the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your business and if you need anything at all in the future we will always be here! Welcome to the Yark Automotive Group family!

Easy, no-haggle transaction

by from Tecumseh, Mi |

I found a Jeep Patriot online and drove almost an hour to see it. It was exactly as advertised, so I decided to purchase it. Every aspect of the transaction was handled without pressure and very professionally.

August 5, 2015

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you! We appreciate this feedback and your business. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to help.

Overpriced!

by from oregon ohio |

A quick internet check on the same vehicle i was prepared to buy that day had a lower sticker price. The other dealership is about 5 hours away, yet the destination charge is exactly the same. The vehicle is made in Toledo, and cheaper farther away? I guess i will make the drive and buy it there. Visiting yark was a waste of time.

June 19, 2015

Hi Jes! We apologize that your recent sales experience prompted this review and that you left our dealership feeling like you were not receiving the best possible deal. Here at Yark Automotive Group we honor a 110% Price Protection Guarantee. This means that we WILL offer you a lower price than the competitor on the same vehicle. We don't tell customers one price and have them drive for hours to realize they don't qualify for "some rebates". Please let us know what you are seeing and we will walk you through their offer and ours so you don't have to make a trip to find out what that difference is. If you have not purchased your desired vehicle yet, please contact us. We would love the opportunity to serve you.

My 4th purchase from Yark Automotive

by from Toledo, Ohio |

I purchased a Chrysler 300C from Yark Automotive. The sales person helped me select a car based on our discussion that fit me to a "T". The car was prepped on time, and she explained all of the options in detail to help me enjoy the vehicle from the start.

June 16, 2015

Thank you so much for this 5 Star review! We truly appreciate your business and we will always be here to answer any of your questions or help with your vehicle's service needs. Welcome to the Yark Chrysler family!

They keep calling me!

by from Toledo, oh |

I was shopping for a used car back in February and met Jennifer, the car saleswoman. I took the car for a test drive but wasn't interested in buying it since that was the first car I looked at. I told Jennifer this but she kept pushing me to buy it that day. Needless to say I went home without buying a car from there. Since then, I keep getting phone calls from Jennifer about once a week asking if I still want to buy a car. It's been three months since I visited the dealership and she keeps bugging me! If I wasn't interested before, I'm certainly not now with all these phone calls.

June 2, 2015

Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention. When you have a moment please contact us at feedback@yarkauto.com because we are unable to determine who you are by your username. We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced and we would like to rectify this situation.

Outstanding!

by from Sylvania, Ohio |

The buying process was awesome. Our salesman, Dave Duncan, did a great job understanding our needs and finding the perfect vehicle at the right price. A+++

April 17, 2015

Thanks so much for your kind words! We think its exceptionally important to find the perfect vehicle for each customer and to make sure the car is one they will always be happy with.

The Atmoshere was great!

by from Toledo Ohio |

Matt Ernest was my car sale person, he is awesome, this was my second time I bought a new car from Matt and he good at his job, if you tell him what you are looking for he will find it for you. The dealership was very polite and took time to explain everything to me. The atmosphere it very relaxing, but very professional. The car buying experience was great.

April 9, 2015

Thank you for this great review about your experience! We appreciate your business and we look forward to helping you again in the future. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!

Great to work with!

by from Oregon, OH |

My husband was searching to trade in his Jeep for a new truck. We were referred to Yark and Rob Rohrs by my boss. My husband went after work just to look and met with Rob. Rob worked diligently to get him the best deal on a new Dodge Ram truck and we couldn't be happier. Rob took the time to make sure we got the best trade in value for the Jeep and helped my husband get to a comfortable price point while not pressuring him to make the deal. We have nothing but wonderful things to say about Rob and the Yark Automotive Group. Thank you!!

April 3, 2015

Hi Erin! We are so happy that our team here were able to find you the perfect vehicle at a price that worked for you! Thank you for sharing this review on our site and please know that we are always here to help with all of your automotive needs.

Great to work with!

by from Oregon, OH |

April 3, 2015

Excellent sales rep

by from Toledo, OH |

This is the 3rd car I've boughten between my wife and I and it is because of Steve Porter. He is honest and that is important to me...I'm sure many people have dealt with slimy sales people.. He spelled out all the numbers and explained all the features of my car. I'll come back for my next car if Steve is still there.

March 13, 2015

Hi James! Thank you for this great review about your recent experience with our dealership and for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to helping you again in the future!