Yark Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

6019 W Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43615

New 866-913-9942
Used 866-913-9947
Service 888-527-5345

Just what you're looking for!

Joy to work with

by from Toledo, OH |

We recently purchased a 2012 Grand Cherokee (Overland package) from Yark. Our salesman Tom Duff was extremely helpful and most importantly patient as this new Jeep was for my wife - her last new car purchase was in 1999! The entire Yark staff was friendly - but my kudos goes to Tom Duff. Tom Duff was never pushy or critical during the entire process. We drove several different Grand Cherokees before deciding on the exact model and options that we wanted. Tom stayed well after hours to show us all the features of our new Grand Cherokee. Thank you Tom!

May 2, 2012

Thank you for your kind words regarding your experience with us! We appreciate your patronage with our dealership and look forward to serving you in the future! We hope you absolutely LOVE your new Jeep!

Outstanding!

by from Sylvania, Ohio |

The buying process was awesome. Our salesman, Dave Duncan, did a great job understanding our needs and finding the perfect vehicle at the right price. A+++

April 17, 2015

Thanks so much for your kind words! We think its exceptionally important to find the perfect vehicle for each customer and to make sure the car is one they will always be happy with.

The Atmoshere was great!

by from Toledo Ohio |

Matt Ernest was my car sale person, he is awesome, this was my second time I bought a new car from Matt and he good at his job, if you tell him what you are looking for he will find it for you. The dealership was very polite and took time to explain everything to me. The atmosphere it very relaxing, but very professional. The car buying experience was great.

April 9, 2015

Thank you for this great review about your experience! We appreciate your business and we look forward to helping you again in the future. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!

Great to work with!

by from Oregon, OH |

My husband was searching to trade in his Jeep for a new truck. We were referred to Yark and Rob Rohrs by my boss. My husband went after work just to look and met with Rob. Rob worked diligently to get him the best deal on a new Dodge Ram truck and we couldn't be happier. Rob took the time to make sure we got the best trade in value for the Jeep and helped my husband get to a comfortable price point while not pressuring him to make the deal. We have nothing but wonderful things to say about Rob and the Yark Automotive Group. Thank you!!

April 3, 2015

Hi Erin! We are so happy that our team here were able to find you the perfect vehicle at a price that worked for you! Thank you for sharing this review on our site and please know that we are always here to help with all of your automotive needs.

Great to work with!

by from Oregon, OH |

April 3, 2015

Excellent sales rep

by from Toledo, OH |

This is the 3rd car I've boughten between my wife and I and it is because of Steve Porter. He is honest and that is important to me...I'm sure many people have dealt with slimy sales people.. He spelled out all the numbers and explained all the features of my car. I'll come back for my next car if Steve is still there.

March 13, 2015

Hi James! Thank you for this great review about your recent experience with our dealership and for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to helping you again in the future!

unhappy

by from michigan |

Very unhappy. We found a used car we wanted. I allowed yark to pull my credit. I checked my report 2 days later and now have over 10 hard inquirys on my credit Report. Very unacceptable. For someone that was trying hard to rebuild their Credit this is a major set back. My family and I will never return.

February 26, 2015

We are very sorry about this and would like to get to the bottom of it. Please contact us at feedback@yarkauto.com so we can get more information from you on this matter.

Great Experience.

by from Toledo, Ohio |

I recently purchased a new Ram from Yark. I would highly recommend purchasing a new or used vehicle from them. My salesman, Rob Rohrs, was very helpful and understanding of my needs. It was a painless and quick process. I will definitely suggest to friends and family to go see Rob. Great experience!

March 13, 2015

We appreciate this great review about your experience with our sales advisor Rob! Thank you for your business and your recommendation.

Great Experience

by from Waterville, OH |

Great buying experience, thanks to salesman Tyler Rayford. I requested that a transmission service be completed on the vehicle that I had purchased. He promptly made the arrangements and the service was completed. I will certainly recommend Tyler.

February 9, 2015

Thank you for this great review about your experience with our sales advisor Tyler! We appreciate your business and we will always be here to help!

Second new truck from Dan Dannenberger

by from Temperance,Mi. |

Always treated with respect and honesty by Dan. Third vehicle we have bought from Dan and York Automotive. We will come back. Thanks to everybody at York.

January 28, 2015

Thank you for this great review about your experience! We appreciate your business and we look forward to helping you again!

Go to Yark if you want to be treated like family!

by from Blissfield, MI |

I bought a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Yark 3 months ago from Rob Rohrs. I loved the car and had a great experience. Then, a drunk driver hit us head on last week, totaling the Jeep. Luckily, my children and I walked away with just bumps and bruises (Thank God for great safety features in Jeeps!!). I called Rob to start looking for a new car. He was awesome and helped me through a pretty tough time for my family. He made sure I was in exactly the vehicle we wanted and that I was treated like a member of the Yark family. This is the third vehicle I have bought from Yark, and I am sure it is not the last.

January 20, 2015

Thank you for sharing this amazing experience about your sales visit with Rob! We are happy to hear that you and your family are all ok! Thank you for trusting us to help you find the perfect vehicle for your family and know that you ARE a part of ours. We are always here to help and we look forward to helping you again in the future!