Yark Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

6019 W Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43615

New 866-913-9942
Used 866-913-9947
Service 888-527-5345

Just what you're looking for!

unhappy

by from michigan |

Very unhappy. We found a used car we wanted. I allowed yark to pull my credit. I checked my report 2 days later and now have over 10 hard inquirys on my credit Report. Very unacceptable. For someone that was trying hard to rebuild their Credit this is a major set back. My family and I will never return.

February 26, 2015

We are very sorry about this and would like to get to the bottom of it. Please contact us at feedback@yarkauto.com so we can get more information from you on this matter.

Great Experience.

by from Toledo, Ohio |

I recently purchased a new Ram from Yark. I would highly recommend purchasing a new or used vehicle from them. My salesman, Rob Rohrs, was very helpful and understanding of my needs. It was a painless and quick process. I will definitely suggest to friends and family to go see Rob. Great experience!

March 13, 2015

We appreciate this great review about your experience with our sales advisor Rob! Thank you for your business and your recommendation.

Great Experience

by from Waterville, OH |

Great buying experience, thanks to salesman Tyler Rayford. I requested that a transmission service be completed on the vehicle that I had purchased. He promptly made the arrangements and the service was completed. I will certainly recommend Tyler.

February 9, 2015

Thank you for this great review about your experience with our sales advisor Tyler! We appreciate your business and we will always be here to help!

Second new truck from Dan Dannenberger

by from Temperance,Mi. |

Always treated with respect and honesty by Dan. Third vehicle we have bought from Dan and York Automotive. We will come back. Thanks to everybody at York.

January 28, 2015

Thank you for this great review about your experience! We appreciate your business and we look forward to helping you again!

Go to Yark if you want to be treated like family!

by from Blissfield, MI |

I bought a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Yark 3 months ago from Rob Rohrs. I loved the car and had a great experience. Then, a drunk driver hit us head on last week, totaling the Jeep. Luckily, my children and I walked away with just bumps and bruises (Thank God for great safety features in Jeeps!!). I called Rob to start looking for a new car. He was awesome and helped me through a pretty tough time for my family. He made sure I was in exactly the vehicle we wanted and that I was treated like a member of the Yark family. This is the third vehicle I have bought from Yark, and I am sure it is not the last.

January 20, 2015

Thank you for sharing this amazing experience about your sales visit with Rob! We are happy to hear that you and your family are all ok! Thank you for trusting us to help you find the perfect vehicle for your family and know that you ARE a part of ours. We are always here to help and we look forward to helping you again in the future!

Great buying experience

by from Bloomfield Hills, MI |

Recently bought a new Jeep Grand Cherokee - the entire process was smooth. Selected a Jeep online and worked with David Duncan to complete the purchase. Would highly recommend these guys - a very professional organization.

January 9, 2015

Thank you for this great review, Jim! We look forward to your next visit!

Second car we bought with Scott Thompson

by from Maumee, Ohio |

Second time that I worked with Scott and bought a vehicle with him. He put together a fair deal for both of us. I would definitely recommend him to others.

January 8, 2015

Thank you for giving us another opportunity to serve you! We appreciate this great review and we are always here to help!

Very satisfied with Scott Thompson!

by from Fostoria, OH |

I was provided the best service ever. Twice in a row.

December 23, 2014

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you Mr. Bradner! We appreciate your business!

oil change fast lane

by from Temperance Mi |

Always have excellent customer service at Yark. Fast and courteous service with a smile! Waited about 15 min for oil change on a Saturday, Have been to other dealers, and not always satisfied. Yark gets 5 star

December 19, 2014

Thank you Ms. Wozniak! We appreciate this great review about your experience at our dealership! We value your business and we are always here to help.

First time buyer of a 2015 Jeep Cherokee Latitude.

by from Sylvania, Ohio |

Not a new customer to Yark but I am a new Jeep owner. I was glad to see that Mike Knurek was still there as he was who I dealt with the last time I bought from Yark. Mike was very thorough through out the entire process. He also understood what I was looking for and did everything to make sure I got what I wanted. He also was very helpful in showing me all the systems of the vehicle and how to access them and operate them. I have not had to use their service department but from the past experiences I had with another car I know I will have no issues.

December 5, 2014

Thank you for this incredible review! We are very appreciative for your continued patronage with our dealership and our sales advisor Mike Knurek. We look forward to helping you again in the future and will always be here if you need any type of assistance with your new Jeep!