Yark Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

6019 W Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43615

New 866-913-9942
Used 866-913-9947
Service 888-527-5345

Just what you're looking for!

BIG PLACE

by from Findlay,Ohio |

My visit to Yark resulted in the quickest purchase of a car in my life,thanks to viewing all the choices/costs ahead of time on their internet website-The prices online are with bottom dollar which eliminates the haggling-The place is HUGE so plan on extra time-Sales staff made the deal go swiftly-Fred Sturt is one heck of a car salesman!!

September 18, 2014

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and we appreciate your kind comments! Please visit us again and let us know how we can help you!

Very satisfied...again!

by from Toledo Ohio |

This is my fourth time working with Lynn at Yark and as always, it was a good experience. Lynn always works very hard to get me a great deal. The Chrysler 200 has all the features I wanted and the actual purchase couldn't have gone smoother. Thanks Yark and Lynn for another great car and great experience!

September 12, 2014

Hi Leslie! We appreciate your patronage with our dealership and your comments about your experiences with Lynn! Your business is important to us and we always look forward to serving great customers like you!

Previously owned auto purchase

by from Toledo, Ohio |

I recently purchased a previously owned auto from the dealership. I was extremely comfortable with the salesperson. He immediately made a connection with me on a personal level, this to me is very important when making a purchase of this nature. He was very patient, kind and most importantly not a pushy salesperson. Actually he took quite a bit of time with me in explaining all the features/functions of the vehicle; making sure I had a complete understanding of how they worked. He also made me feel like I was the "special customer" not just "a customer" the whole time I was dealing with him. I enjoyed the friendliness and patience as well. Deciding to purchase an automobile is an extremely important decision and I can definitely say that I am extremely satisfied not only with the purchase, but the vehicle itself. Definitely thankful I was at the right place for making the purchase of my vehicle and I am definitely enjoying it.

September 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share this amazing experience on our review site! Your feedback is important to us and so is your business. We are thrilled to learn that we've exceeded your expectations and we will surely commend our staff for providing you with this great experience. Please know that we are always here to help with all of your automotive needs and let us know if there is anything more we can do to serve you!

Great experience!

by from Temperance, MI |

Limped into the dealership with a dying vehicle, KC was professional, helpful and found the right vehicle for me. Thank you!

September 12, 2014

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you! Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to help!

Very happy customer!!!!

by from Toledo, Ohio |

I recently purchased a Jeep Cherokee from Steve Myer. He was very patient with me as I drove a few different vehicles inorder to find the one that I wanted to buy. He also took time to explain everything I need to know about my new car and helped me to set up my first oil change. Everone else I spoke with was very polite and accommodating. I Love my Jeep.

September 9, 2014

Thank you for this great review about your experience with our sales advisor Steve! We are happy that you have a great visit with us and that you love your new Jeep! Please let us know if there is any more we can do to help!

Great overall experience

by from Toledo, OH |

Very smooth, no pressure buying. Financing was a breeze, they worked very hard to get us the best rate.

August 20, 2014

Thank you Rob for this kind review! We appreciate your business!

Great customer service :)

by from Findlay, ohio |

We worked with David Srgo. He was very helpful, and to the point and did not try to persuade us away from what we wanted,as so often happens at dealerships. He worked around our time frame to get things done and could not ask for a more polite person.

August 15, 2014

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you! We appreciate your kind comments and we look forward to helping you again.

Great staff

by from Toledo Ohio |

Nice staff 100% satisfaction Need more dealers like Yark ,

August 6, 2014

Thank you for your kind comments and for giving us the opportunity to serve you! Please let us know if you need any assistance in the future.

Excellent service

by from Toledo,Oh |

I and my family members have purchased numerous vehicles in the past 7 years. The reason (besides quality products) is Lynn Zeitler. A down to earth salesperson who doesn't pressure you, treats you like a friend, and goes out of her way to get you the best deal. You simply can't ask for more. The dealership is clean and promotes a friendly atmosphere. I have never had a bad experience with the dealership, either on the sales floor or the service department. A+ all the way around.

August 2, 2014

Thank you for your continued patronage with our dealership. We value your kind comments, your loyalty with our company and we look forward to each opportunity you give us to serve you! If there is anyway we can help in the future please let us know!

Fantastic experience

by from Toledo, OH |

Great dealership with very good selection of cars. Brian Alexander provided excellent service. He did everything to get me in the car I wanted for the price I wanted.

July 25, 2014

Thank you so much for you kind words! We are glad you got the deal you wanted! We hope to see you again soon.