Yark Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

6019 W Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43615

New 866-913-9942
Used 866-913-9947
Service 888-527-5345

Just what you're looking for!

Greatest Car Buying Experience Every

by from Holland, OH |

One of the best experiences I ever encountered when purchasing a new car. No high pressure sales, staff friendly and willing to go the extra mile to ensure my satisfaction and getting the appropriate financing and additional services I need.

June 17, 2014

Thank you for this great review, Ken! We appreciate your business and we are always here to help!

Wonderful Experience!

by from Toledo, Oh |

I highly recommend anyone looking for a new car to go and talk to Dave Sgro. We had a great experience today and Dave was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. We are very excited about our new vehicle!!! Thank you!

June 17, 2014

We appreciate your kind comments and for choosing our dealership for your new vehicle! Please let us know how we may serve you again!

Amazing, Friendly Service

by from TOLEDO, OH |

I just purchased my new car from Corey Morris at Yark and I must say it is AMAZING. I called my sales guy up, told him what I WANTED and what my color choices were. He said I've got one right here waiting for you, when do you want to test drive it? I went in on a Saturday, May 17th around 1200, test drove a 2014 Dodge Charger R/T in General Lee Orange (that's what I call it anyway...LOL) and pulled out of the lot around 1800 in my dream car. It was just as easy this time around as it was the last time. I had purchased my previous vehicle, a 2008 Chevy Imapla from Corey and Yark; I traded that in for my new wheels. I won't go anywhere else to purchase a vehicle and I won't buy from anyone else than Corey. He's honest, trustworthy and he gets the job done. He won't stop until he gets the numbers YOU want and that YOU feel comfortable with. He will make it happen for you. I can't tell you how excited I am to be driving my dream car and a HUGE thank you to Corey for making that a reality. If you want the BEST and you want hoensty, integrity and respect...then you need to see Corey Morris for your next car purchase. New or used, he'll get you the vehicle you deserve!!!!! THANK YOU CM :-)

June 17, 2014

This is such an amazing review! Thank you so much for choosing our dealership and for sharing your experience! We will commend Corey for providing you with this great purchase experience and please know that we are always here to help you with your automotive needs.

Jeep Cherokee Overlander 2014

by from Ida, MI |

Dave Duncan is an awesome sales person! Knew exactly what I wanted and showed me cars that met my needs. No pressure from him at all. If you want an honest salesman Dave is the person to ask for at Yark.

June 10, 2014

Thank you for your review! Dave is certainly an asset to us here at Yark Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM! We look forward to seeing you again!

Always a pleasure

by from Sylvania, Ohio |

Got my wife a 2014 Cherokee had a 2014 Ram Pickup the day before , she couldn't get up into it and would have been tough at getting in and out of garage sales. I guess I was thinking only for myself. Anyhow with the help of Tom Duff we got it worked out and she has the '14 Cherokee and it is great. When my '03 Dakota pickup is worn out I'll be back for that Ram... see ya Tom , and thanks again.

June 10, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words Mr. Jameson. We are glad you could find a vehicle suitable for your needs and hope to see you in the future for the purchase of a RAM truck!

Excellent buying experience!

by from Temperance, Michigan |

I leased my 2014 Ram Big Horn from Yark and from the time I walked in the door til I was driving home in my new truck I couldn't have been happier. My salesman Scott Thompson was very helpful and was able to beat all previous quotes I had obtained from other area dealers. There was no high pressure from him and he was very professional throughout the sale. Once again I couldn't be happier anyone owes it to themselves to go see Scott at Yark!!!

June 10, 2014

We pride ourselves on top notch customer service as well as unbeatable pricing! We are glad you had such a wonderful experience and hope to see you again soon!

Love my Limited Edition Wrangler

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Steve Myers really did a great job showing me multiple different types of Jeeps and helped me narrow it down to the two that I wanted. He then sat with me as we went over the pros and cons to both to help me ultimately chose the right one. I had a great experience and I would recommend everyone to visit Yark, especially Steve!

June 6, 2014

Thank you Kelli for your review! We are very glad Steve could assist you in finding the right vehicle for you! We hope to see you again soon

Awesome buying experience!

by from Toledo, Ohio |

I got to say, I was a little apprehensive going into Yark at first. I don't like dealing with the reps who try to upgrade you to a more expensive care or tell you it's that's the best they can do with the price. You get up to walk away and all of a sudden the price changes. I wanted to go in get the vehicle I wanted, for the price I wanted and leave with a smile on my face. To my surprise, that's exactly what happened. Their was no BS. I told the rep what I was looking for and the price I needed and he made it happen. A painless process that I actually enjoyed. From now on, I will alway go back to Yark for my vehicle needs.

May 30, 2014

Thanks for your kind review! We do our best to place our customers in the vehicle that will best suit their needs! We are glad to have you as a return customer! Thank you for your patronage and we can't wait to see you again.

Good Experience

by from Waterloo, IN |

We had a very good experience with buying our used 2011 Charger that we found on Cars.com. Matt Ernest was very helpful and put forth good effort towards our satisfaction. We drove almost 90 miles to check this car out. The first time we came to look at another car but it did not have the interior we wanted. We found the 2011 in service for a punctured tire and recall work. We came back the next week and the car was detailed beautifully even though we knew that the detail shop was very backlogged, Matt made sure that the car was ready. The test drive was everything we expected and we purchased after a little negotiation. The finance department made good effort towards expediting that process. The rate we received through Yark was far better than any rates i could get personally. I would definitely recommend Matt for your used car needs!

May 28, 2014

Thank you for choosing our dealership and giving us the opportunity to serve you! We appreciate your comments about your experience and we look forward to working with you again! We are always here to help you!

Very pleased.

by from Toledo, OH |

David Sgro was extremely helpful in my lease process. Ended up taking home a beautiful Ram 1500 the same day. David was kind, considerate of my needs, and expressed to his management sales team of those needs. This is the 3rd vehicle I have leased since 2011, all three were great experiences. My hats off to Yark and their sales staff.

May 28, 2014

Thank you for your patronage with our dealership and we are thrilled that you are completely satisfied with your experience with David! We will be sure to commend him for providing you with a great visit!