Yark Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

6019 W Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43615

New 866-913-9942
Used 866-913-9947
Service 888-527-5345

Just what you're looking for!

Great staff

by from Toledo Ohio |

Nice staff 100% satisfaction Need more dealers like Yark ,

August 6, 2014

Thank you for your kind comments and for giving us the opportunity to serve you! Please let us know if you need any assistance in the future.

Excellent service

by from Toledo,Oh |

I and my family members have purchased numerous vehicles in the past 7 years. The reason (besides quality products) is Lynn Zeitler. A down to earth salesperson who doesn't pressure you, treats you like a friend, and goes out of her way to get you the best deal. You simply can't ask for more. The dealership is clean and promotes a friendly atmosphere. I have never had a bad experience with the dealership, either on the sales floor or the service department. A+ all the way around.

August 2, 2014

Thank you for your continued patronage with our dealership. We value your kind comments, your loyalty with our company and we look forward to each opportunity you give us to serve you! If there is anyway we can help in the future please let us know!

Fantastic experience

by from Toledo, OH |

Great dealership with very good selection of cars. Brian Alexander provided excellent service. He did everything to get me in the car I wanted for the price I wanted.

July 25, 2014

Thank you so much for you kind words! We are glad you got the deal you wanted! We hope to see you again soon.

wonderful experience

by from Toledo |

We had a great overall experience with buying our car from Rob Rohrs. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about any and all the things we asked. He always was the one reaching out to my husband and I not the other way around. He is a true example of a good salesman. The finance process was good as well. Todd and his boss worked hard to get us a payment where we agreed on and then made sure to adjust to get us the best possible warranty package. Our son will be driving in the next two years and we will be back to see the Yark group.

July 25, 2014

Ms Barrand, thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad we could prove to you that our salesman are only the best! We pride ourselves on smooth and easy transactions and are glad we could make that happen for you. Thank you for your recent purchase and we can't wait to see you again!

Great Experience

by from Toledo,Ohio |

I had been looking at a Durango for a long time so I need the model I wanted, it was just a matter of finding where to buy it. We had previous experience with Yark through their Nissan dealership and are happy with the service we get for our car so I figured I would at least look at them for my Durango. I researched their inventory, found a vehicle I liked, and set up an appointment. Once we got to the dealership everyone was very friendly. Our sales specialist, Dave Sgro, found the Durango I had looked up online. It was low on gas so he apologized and had it taken to be filled up for our test drive.Once it was back from the gas station Dave showed us some of the key features, including how to start it (new keyless starts, wow!) and we were on our way. When we returned we sat down and crunched numbers, everything was quick and easy. We went through finance and while we were in there Dave had the Durango detailed and prepped. Once we finished Dave helped us transfer everything from my previous vehicle into my new Durango and we were on our way. I would highly recommend Yark to anybody looking to purchase a vehicle.

July 23, 2014

We are so glad Dave could make the process of buying your new Dodge Durango such a breeze! We appreciate your kind words, and your patronage and hope to see you again soon!

Easy painless process

by from Sylvania, Ohio |

We had our first experience with leasing a new vehicle two years ago..when our lease was up we returned to Yark and to the salesperson who we initially met with.. Scott Thompson (A+). to decide if we would lease again..we decided to and were very pleased..The whole process was quick, affordable and seamless! Thank You!!!

July 16, 2014

We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you! Thank you for your kind words about your experience and for sharing them on our review site. Your feedback is very important to us and we look forward to working with you again. Just let us know how we can help!

2014 Blacked out 1500 Crew Cab

by from Wauseon, OH |

The dealership went out of their way to help me get a new truck. The salesman drove from the lot on Central Ave., to Wauseon, to pick me up. When they didn't have the exact truck I wanted on site, they let me have a loaner truck for two days. Until my truck arrived on site. The only "ding" I have with them is, I wanted some accessories added at the dealership. The "accessories" guy wasn't there (it was a Friday). He hasn't called me back yet to set up getting those accessories put on. Otherwise, I feel this is a quality dealership, and would go back to them for my next car.

July 1, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience on our review site! We appreciate your kind comments and they have been forwarded to our accessories department! Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to serve you! We are always here to help!

Thanks David Sgro

by from toledo, ohio |

I bought a 2014 dodge charger at yark auto motive after being refered by a friend. It was a great experience and i got a car at a good price loved Thanks again David Sgro.

June 25, 2014

We appreciate your kind words and the opportunity to serve you! We will be sure to commend David on providing you with a great experience!

I cannot thank them enough :)

by from Marion Ohio |

Just 3 days ago I was in a bind with my 2007 Ford 500 and Kevin Phoenix and everyone in between understood and got me in a 2014 Dodge Avenger I felt hopeless and defeated and Yark Automotive gave me hope and meaning THANK YOU SO MUCH I am a customer for life NO ONE will ever compare to your hard work and kindness THANK YOU

June 20, 2014

We are thrilled that your experience with our sales advisor, Kevin Phoenix, has made you a customer for life! Welcome to the Yark family and please know that we are always here to serve you.

Great Service

by from Northwood, Ohio |

Bought a 2014 Dodge Ram from Madaline Bocook. Received fast, friendly service and very helpful with our buying experience. Dave Thomas was a big help with our financing. Would highly recommend Yark to anyone and Madaline Bocook as a sales rep. We will definitely buy from Yark again.

June 19, 2014

Thank you for this great review and we look forward to serving you again in the future! Welcome to the Yark family!