Yark Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

6019 W Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43615

New 866-913-9942
Used 866-913-9947
Service 888-527-5345

Just what you're looking for!

Great Work as Always at Yark

by from Toledo, OH |

I have always bought cars from Yark and have always walked away more than satisfied. My preferred sales rep, Scott Thompson, always puts his best foot forward and I'm constantly reminded that the team at Yark has a customer-centric mindset and philosophy that clearly shows through the sales process. I needed to get to a number and get a car and do it quickly, and it happened. Always a great experience. Highly recommended. From the top down, they all got involved to get a deal done that was fair and balanced and it came together seamlessly. Thanks Again!

March 11, 2014

Thank you Kyle for this amazing review of your experience! We take pride in providing the highest level of customer service and we are thrilled to know that you are completely satisfied with your sales visit! We are always happy to help so please let us know if there is anything we can do to serve you in the future.

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeasy

by from Northwood, OH |

I bought my "dream car" at Yark Nissan from Rob Rohrs and let me tell you.... he made it so easy for me... I called and told him what used cars I was looking to test drive and told him I would be there at 4:30... When I arrived to the lot, all five models were parked in a row out front just waiting for me. Talk about feeling like a queen for a day. Made my decision simple and super hassle free. I WILL BE BUYING FROM YARK AND ROB ROHRS when I have a new "dream car" in mind. Thanks Rob Rohrs and Mike Williams, I felt like I was your only customer for the day and to me, that's what people want... to be treated special! Easy Peasy!!

March 11, 2014

Hi Ms. Whitmore! We are so happy to know that we were able to exceed your expectations! Rob is an asset to our sales team here at Yark Automotive and we will be sure to forward your comments to him and our management team!

Rob Rohrs

by from Perrysburg, ohio |

I referred a friend to Mr. Rohrs. He took great care of him and took the time to make sure he received the car he wanted. Rob was a cmplete professional. Even though I personally did not buy a car from Rob he has my business in the future.

March 11, 2014

Hi D. Pierce! Thank you for taking the time to share a testimonial of our sales advisor Rob Rhors on our review site! We look forward to working with you in the future!

Thanks to Robert for a great car/ value

by from Toledo, OH |

We needed to find a car for our son that was reasonably priced and fuel efficient. Robert Rohrs helped us find the perfect car and we feel we got a great deal also. We would definitely go back when we need our next vehicle.

March 5, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Lisa! We appreciate your business and we are looking forward to serving you again in the future! Please just let us know how we can help!

by from Findlay, ohio |

Fred Stuart in used cars is great. The car lot was a little congested but overall a great experience. I wish they didn't have a no gun sign on the door at the main dealership, this may keep me from coming back in the future.

February 18, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and your suggestions! We appreciate your business and we look forward to helping you again in the future!

Attention to Detail

by from Toledo, Ohio |

They give attention to detail. Had to go through 4 people before we walked out the door with our new Jeep. Salesman was the best person to work with. Financial person was not. They try and sell you add on warranties that sometimes are not needed.

February 14, 2014

Hi Gail! Thank you for your feedback on your experience. We are happy to know that you were satisfied with your sales experience, and we regret to learn that you were inconvenienced during our finance process. We apologize if you feel the warranties that were presented to you were unnecessary but we are required to present this information to each and every one of our customers incase it does fit their needs. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!

Great Experience!

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Just leased a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited yesterday and had a great experience. David Duncan made the process easy and did everything he could to find the vehicle that best suited my request. His no pressure approach made me feel at ease during the decision process. Dave Thomas did a great job with the finance process and made sure I understood all my options with no pressure. Overall the entire team (cannot remember everyone's name) was excellent!

February 14, 2014

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you, utrocketfan! We appreciate your business and we look forward to assisting you again in the future! We are always here to help!

New Jeep Patriot Purchase

by from Toledo,Ohio |

I just purchased a 2014 Jeep Patriot from your salesman Jerry Mehling. What a joy to work with. Great people skills,not pushy,patience ,knows the vehicles and is very friendly and helpful. This is my 6th vehicle purchase from Yark Auto and 2nd car from Jerry. I would and do recommend Yark and Jerry to friends or anyone car shopping. Anyway, Jerry deserves a big pat on the back on a job well done. Thank you Jerry.

February 14, 2014

Hi Sharon! We appreciate your comments about your experience with Jerry! He is an asset to our company and we are pleased to know that he provided you with an excellent experience for each vehicle purchase! We also appreciate your patronage with our dealership. Please know that we are always here to help you with your automotive needs!

great experience

by from toledo ,ohio |

Tony Adler my sales person and Yark Automotive Went above and beyond my exspectations in purchasing my 2014 Chrysler 200. i would recommend him and yark too anyone he was professional yet humorous in the sales process really put me at ease. Heather Barnes

February 14, 2014

Thank you for your review Ms. Barnes! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again! Please let us know how we can help!

Great Experience!

by from Toledo, OH |

Over the years, we have purchased several vehicles from Yark. We have had a few different salespeople over that time, but most recently we were referred to Scott Thompson from a co-worker. I will say with confidence.. he was probably the most helpfull. Not that the others were bad.. but Scott was great. Thank you Scott for everything and we love our Durango!!!

February 4, 2014

Hi Shawn! Thank you for your kind review about your experience with us! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help in the future!