Yark Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

6019 W Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43615

New 866-913-9942
Used 866-913-9947
Service 888-527-5345

Just what you're looking for!

Very satisfied

by from Napoleon,OH. |

I had been looking for a Pontiac G8 for a long time.I researched many different dealerships that had G8's in there inventory.I would submit an application but it seemed that with my credit score being as low as it was,no one was really interested in talking to me.When i submitted an application to Yark Automotive that all changed.Matt Ernest,a sales associate,seemed very confident that he could make this happen.He worked very hard to get me the car i wanted.My anxiety was very high going into this but he was very professional.Anyone thinking about buying a new or used car in the Toledo area or anywhere,I would highly recommend Yark Automotive.The sales staff,service department and everyone at Yark put the customer first.I will definitly go back to Yark for my next auto purchase.Thank you Yark,great job!

December 19, 2013

Thank you for your kind review Terry! We appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Dodge caravan cluster bezel

by from Liberty Center, Ohio |

Mike Hehl in service was great at communication and helping me understand the situation. Was very responsive to email and questions.

November 13, 2013

Hi Chuck! Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate your comments and we look forward to working with you again! Please let us know how we may serve you.

Awesome Salesman!

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Recently purchased a vehicle from Jeff Straub at Yark! He was an awesome salesman. Very knowledgeable of the product and made me very comfortable through the whole buying process! I highly recommend.

November 5, 2013

Hi John! Thank you for your comments concerning your recent sales experience! We will be sure to commend Jeff for providing you with a great buying experience and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Enjoyable Experience

by from Toledo OH |

My wife and I recently came in to lease a 2014 Jeep Compass. I have known Brian Alexander for a while now and as always he was very helpful and professional. Vince with finance was very thorough with all the details of the lease. It was a very good experience for my first time getting a new car.

November 5, 2013

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your time and business with our dealership, and we look forward to helping you with your automotive needs in the future! We are always here to help.

Great Service!

by from Toledo, OH |

I purchased a car from yark in 2011 and it was very honest, striaght forward and worry free experience. Zach has done a great job keeping up with maintenance of my vehicle. I trust that the work will be done in a timely fashion with professional expertise and a reasonable rate. I recommend others take their car to yark to get the job done!

November 1, 2013

Thank you Yolanda for your kind review! We work hard to keep our customers satisfied and we are happy to know that you were very pleased with your experience!

Easy and seamless buying process

by from Columbus, OH |

I recently purchased a used Jeep Wrangler Unlimited from Yark Automotive Group with the assistance of Brian Alexander. Being from Columbus, I communicated with Brian several times a day, almost like I was there in person. Brian was the consumate gentleman and professional throughout the entire process. I highly recommend if you are in the market for a car, contact Brian and he will take great care of you. The financing portion was just as easy working with Dave Thomas. Dave had us in and out in less than 30 minutes. Congratulations to Brian, Dave and the entire Yark Group for running a class operation.

November 1, 2013

Hi Justin! You're kind review is very important to us, and we are thrilled to know that you were satisfied with every aspect of your experience! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you with your automotive needs in the future.

Yark Automotive Service Department

by from Toledo, Ohio |

There's no better automobile service department in Toledo, Ohio than Jim Yark! Mike Hehl runs a great department and all the guys are very helpful, courteous and explain in language I can understand what needs to be done. When my 2005 Jeep Liberty needs service, I'm never disappointed in the Yark Service Department. The work is done in a timely manner and if it's too long to wait, the shuttle is always available for a ride.

November 1, 2013

Thank you for your continued patronage with our dealership, Judy! We are always here to help!

Purchased a 2013 Jeep Wrangler

by from Toledo, Ohio |

The whole Yark staff was efficient and personable. The experience was quite satisfactory and we appreciate all the attention. The company has contacted us several times to thank us for purchasing the car. David Duncan was very professional in handling all the details.

August 5, 2013

Thank you for your review regarding your experience at our dealership! We appreciate your time and business and look forward to serving you in the future!

Excellent Service

by from Temperance,Mi. |

Service advisor Scott B. went above and beyond getting my new Ram fixed after numerous problems with check engine light coming on frequently. Truck is fixed and love it! Only problem in purchasing vehicle was paper work with finance adviser and it still is not straightened out! Salesman Dan D. (Double Dan) was very helpfull and this was our second vehicle we bought from him so that shows our trust and experience with him. Thanks alot to Scott and Dan.

July 25, 2013

Thank you for contacting us regarding your most recent experience! We are happy to know that Scott was able to assist you in the repairs on your Ram. We have notified our finance director of your concern, as well as Dan's manager for providing you with a great experience. We will be in contact with you soon regarding your paperwork! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!

Painless Jeep Buying Experience!

by from Perrysburg, OH |

Very satisfied with our recent Jeep purchase from Yark. Corey Morris made the usually painful, and very uncomfortable song and dance between dealer and buyer a pleasant experience. Corey Morris was down to earth and easy to deal with. He wasn't the stuffy, unapproachable dealer that we had talked with at other local Jeep dealerships. We are pleased with our Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, we were happy with every single person we talked with at Yark, and we would recommend Yark and Corey Morris to anyone looking to buy a vehicle

July 25, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your experience at our dealership with Corey Morris! We value your business and look forward to serving you in the future!