Yark Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

6019 W Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43615

New 866-913-9942
Used 866-913-9947
Service 888-527-5345

Just what you're looking for!

by from Findlay, ohio |

Fred Stuart in used cars is great. The car lot was a little congested but overall a great experience. I wish they didn't have a no gun sign on the door at the main dealership, this may keep me from coming back in the future.

February 18, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and your suggestions! We appreciate your business and we look forward to helping you again in the future!

Attention to Detail

by from Toledo, Ohio |

They give attention to detail. Had to go through 4 people before we walked out the door with our new Jeep. Salesman was the best person to work with. Financial person was not. They try and sell you add on warranties that sometimes are not needed.

February 14, 2014

Hi Gail! Thank you for your feedback on your experience. We are happy to know that you were satisfied with your sales experience, and we regret to learn that you were inconvenienced during our finance process. We apologize if you feel the warranties that were presented to you were unnecessary but we are required to present this information to each and every one of our customers incase it does fit their needs. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!

Great Experience!

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Just leased a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited yesterday and had a great experience. David Duncan made the process easy and did everything he could to find the vehicle that best suited my request. His no pressure approach made me feel at ease during the decision process. Dave Thomas did a great job with the finance process and made sure I understood all my options with no pressure. Overall the entire team (cannot remember everyone's name) was excellent!

February 14, 2014

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you, utrocketfan! We appreciate your business and we look forward to assisting you again in the future! We are always here to help!

New Jeep Patriot Purchase

by from Toledo,Ohio |

I just purchased a 2014 Jeep Patriot from your salesman Jerry Mehling. What a joy to work with. Great people skills,not pushy,patience ,knows the vehicles and is very friendly and helpful. This is my 6th vehicle purchase from Yark Auto and 2nd car from Jerry. I would and do recommend Yark and Jerry to friends or anyone car shopping. Anyway, Jerry deserves a big pat on the back on a job well done. Thank you Jerry.

February 14, 2014

Hi Sharon! We appreciate your comments about your experience with Jerry! He is an asset to our company and we are pleased to know that he provided you with an excellent experience for each vehicle purchase! We also appreciate your patronage with our dealership. Please know that we are always here to help you with your automotive needs!

great experience

by from toledo ,ohio |

Tony Adler my sales person and Yark Automotive Went above and beyond my exspectations in purchasing my 2014 Chrysler 200. i would recommend him and yark too anyone he was professional yet humorous in the sales process really put me at ease. Heather Barnes

February 14, 2014

Thank you for your review Ms. Barnes! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again! Please let us know how we can help!

Great Experience!

by from Toledo, OH |

Over the years, we have purchased several vehicles from Yark. We have had a few different salespeople over that time, but most recently we were referred to Scott Thompson from a co-worker. I will say with confidence.. he was probably the most helpfull. Not that the others were bad.. but Scott was great. Thank you Scott for everything and we love our Durango!!!

February 4, 2014

Hi Shawn! Thank you for your kind review about your experience with us! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help in the future!

Very poor service provided by Robert Lopinski

by from Toledo, Ohio |

We purchased our new 2013 Wrangler from Yark in June 2013. In November the check engine light came on. It was nearly impossible to reach the service department. The phone would ring and ring and no one would pick up. No one would return our calls. We finally were able to make an appointment. We were told the appointment would take 30 - 45 minutes. When I arrived I was told it would be hours. Yark's driver took me home. I specifically left my phone number with Robert Lopinski. Instead of calling me, he called my husband and said that the part was not in stock, if the part could be delivered, maybe my truck would be ready the next day. We were to have a loaner car if our truck was in the shop over night. He refused that option. He then called my husband again to say that this is a known problem with the Jeep, all the parts in the warehouse are no good, and he could not tell us when the truck could be fixed because Chrysler was working on fabricating a good part to replace all the defective ones made. He said that if he replaced the part with one from the warehouse that it would just go bad again. He said to just drive the truck with the check engine light on. I went back to pick up my truck. I asked Lopinski about the situation. His reply "I already told your husband, just go do the paperwork" and he walked away from me. This is my truck and I gave him my phone number and I now understand that he can't be bothered talking to me. I did go into the office and the receptionist was reading the order saying that I was informed about the call. I said I wasn't because Lopinski said he talked to my husband. She was kind enough to go over the service invoice with me. At one point during that, Lopinski stormed into the office and again said "That is not necessary, I already went over that with her husband!" I am shocked and appalled by his behavior. I was horribly embarrassed and furious! We tried to reach the general manager at Yark, left several messages, and to this day none have been returned. Chrysler suggested Charlie's Dodge. We set up an appointment. The part was replaced. We have had no further trouble. No one at Charlie's heard of what Lopinski was saying about the part being bad. They had the part in stock, I have been driving the truck for several months now and all is well. They were very polite, professional and appreciated our business. Just the exact opposite of what we experienced at Yark service.

I will always purchase from Yark!

by from Toledo, OH |

We have now leased three vehicles through Scott Thompson. He is awesome. Very knowledgeable, very honest and always ready for us when we come in door! We will continue to do business with Scott and with Yark. We appreciate the time that he has given us. We know that he is someone to trust.

January 24, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your great experience with us and for your patronage with our dealership! We appreciate your time and business, and look forward to serving you again in the future!

Great Service!

by from Swanton, OH |

We worked with salesperson David Sgro and we leased 2 vehicles for a great price! Very helpful and knowledgable, we will definitely be going back.

January 17, 2014

Hi Jennifer! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on our review site! We will be sure to commend David for giving you a satisfactory sales visit! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do help!

Yark said YES !!!!!

by from toledo,ohio |

I tried 2 other dealership before i went to Yark . None wanted to deal. I told each one i needed my payment to be 300 or lower... They couldn't get it done ... Yark said Yes and got me the payment i wanted. So Happy to be driving my NEW CAR ... Thank You

January 17, 2014

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to find the right vehicle at right price for you! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.