Yark Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

6019 W Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43615

New 866-913-9942
Used 866-913-9947
Service 888-527-5345

Just what you're looking for!

Great service. Friendly staff.

by from Pioneer, OH |

We worked with Scott Thompson in leasing our new vehicle. He did a great job helping us search for what we wanted & then did not pressure us in any way. We will definitely recommend Scott to everyone that we know. The financial personal were also very efficient & friendly. They all did their best to get us in & out in a timely manor. We left feeling very happy with our decision & our service & will be working with Scott & the rest of the Yark team in the future!

April 3, 2013

Thank you so much for choosing our dealership and for giving us such a glowing review! Our #1 goal is to give each of our customers a satisfactory experience, from the time they walk in our showroom, to the time they leave with their gorgeous new vehicle! We are happy to know that we exceeded your expectations and that your satisfaction with your experience will bring you back to our dealership. Please let us know how we may serve you again in the future.

Wow - Outstanding

by from Toledo,Oh |

Worked with Tom Duff - Will always buy my cars from him. He is the best I ever delt with

October 27, 2012

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We agree- Tom is a great salesperson and like all of our salespeople, he puts the customer first! Please let us know how we may serve you in the future!

Tom Duff is the best salesperson I ever delt with

by from Toledo, OH |

Outstanding customer service. Tom Duff is one of the best sales people out there and I will buy my next car again from him.

Fairly easy experience

by from Michigan |

The process was long but well worth the wait great and friendly staff

September 17, 2012

Thank you for choosing Yark and for taking the time to give us honest feedback. We know that sometimes the purchase process can take a while so we appreciate your patience. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

I am a real customer!!

by from Toledo |

The buying experience was actually one of the best I have ever experienced with a salesman that worked hard and was very knowlegable with getting the deal done. The Sales manager stepped in when needed and worked just as hard to get the deal completed as well. I was so impressed with the process I bought another car the same day.

September 17, 2012

Thank you for choosing Yark and for the kind words. We want you to know that we greatly value your business and we are glad that we exceeded your expectations of what a car buying experience should be.

Great experience with the sales person

by from Avon, OH |

Buying a car is a pain. The process, the negotiations, the half day of your life you will never get back. A good salesperson makes all the difference. If you go to Yark request Jeff Straub. Patient, not pushy and it seems like he is on your side not the dealers. Got me exactly what I wanted and a great deal.

September 4, 2012

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! Customer service is our #1 priority and we are happy to know Jeff was able to provide you with a satisfactory experience. We are always here to help so please let us know what we can do for you in the future!

Buyer Beware

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I purchased a vehicle from Yark using cars.com, I live out of state and although Shane and his brother worked hard to help me with the sale, cudos to them, the vehicle had problems immediately. I took the bus from WI to pick up the vehicle, shortly after leaving it started throwing ABS codes and when I got home it was too late to call Yark, so I called the next morning. They have not even replied to me after sending in an estimate for the repair. Do not purchase from them without a third party inspection, once off the lot they will not care if they sold you a vehicle that should not have passed a state inspection. Now I am stuck with a $1400 repair in order not to be killed because my brakes kick in on the highway at 60mph.

August 28, 2012

Thank you for bringing this concern to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and please know management has been made aware of your issues. This is being investigated now and we will be in contact with you soon.

Very good experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I drove from 3 hours away to purchse from Yark after being treated very unprofessionally at 2 other dealerships closer to my home. Yark even had a power failure due to storms the day I was picking up my vehicle and they still had be out of there in 30 minutes when they didn't even have power. Great experience, would recommend to anyone!

July 26, 2012

Thank you for driving 3 hours to purchase your vehicle here at Yark! We're sorry that you had to sit in the dark while you were here but we sincerely appreciate your business.

Great experience~

by from Toledo, OH |

Big props to salesguy Jerry Mehling. I don't know anything about cars but he helped me pick out a great jeep at a great price. Def. coming back!

May 27, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your experience at Yark Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we will be sure to give Jerry the recognition he deserves for a job well done!

Love my new Charger

by from Toledo, Ohio |

I recently bought a brand new Dodge Charger from Yark. I have never owned a Dodge before. I have to say I LOVE my Charger. I got the car I wanted at a payment I could afford. This car has everything I wanted and so much more. Thank you to my salesman Jeff Straub for a job well done.