Yark Subaru

6141 W Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43615

New 877-229-1667
Used 877-637-0409
Service 877-463-8381

Safety made affordable, it's what makes a Subaru a Subaru.

Stellar Service & Experience

by from Toledo, OH |

I just bought my second car from Alex Penn at Yark Subaru, and the customer service was again exceptional. He is attentive to customer needs & preferences, responsive to concerns & questions, and works diligently (and patiently!) to find a car that's a "good fit." Lon in financing was also wonderful in explaining details & answering questions. There's a sign in the showroom that refers to Yark customers as "family" -- this is no exaggeration....from the moment you step into the dealership, to service after the sale, the employees treat their customers like a family member. It's a relaxed atmosphere, no high-pressure, and probably the most accommodating staff I've ever worked with. I always find a good selection of inventory at competitive prices at Yark......but I come back to the dealership because of the customer service!

July 28, 2015

Thank you so much for this kind review about your experience with our dealership. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to serve you and welcome to the Yark Subaru family!

Stellar Service & Experience

July 28, 2015

Oil Change and Inspection

by from Toledo, OH |

2007 Forester in for a full synthetic oil change and safety inspection, 76K miles. Mechanic found lower driver's side ball joint wear / run-out. Nick took me out to the vehicle on the lift to show me the issue. Explained in detail. Needs to be done, but not immediately. Very honest.

May 18, 2015

We appreciate your feedback and please let us know if there is anymore we can do to help!

Really pushy for add on warranty protection

by from Zanesville, Ohio |

I had a good salesman that was friendly, did not seem to be pushy for a sale, but could have done a better job of telling me all the options on the Legacy I bought. When he wasn't in, another salesman stepped right in to speed up my test drive which I liked. My salesman did try to push the additional warranty before I made it to the finance manager, but did not give me any details. I decided to purchase a Subaru Legacy that was marked down for a sales event. While dealing with finance manager, computer system crashed and this was longest wait of any previous car purchases to get it fixed. Finance manager was professional, but continued to push add on warranty in which he tried to limit coverage to only one part of the four options I was originally advised of (shady). I agreed at first until I did some research, then I contacted Yark to cancel. The finance manager was in no hurry to get me the cancellation notice and I think he was avoiding my calls until I contacted General Manager and I finally got an email 24 hours after it was suppose to be emailed to me. This is my first Subaru, overall happy with price, but Yark could use some improvement in professional customer service for customer's that are not local to their business location.

May 18, 2015

We sincerely appreciate you bringing these concerns to our attention. We have addressed these issues with involved employees and please know that our processes have improved. Your feedback is important to us because it allows us the opportunity to fix any existing problems. If there is anything we can do to serve you in the future we will always be here to help. Thank you again

Good trade!

by from West Lafayette, IN |

I recently traded in my vehicle for a Scion tC and it was a good experience. Mia Knicely was very nice to me and explained everything. It was my first time buying a car and she broke everything down to me so I could easily understand it.

March 23, 2015

Thank you for this great review Coty! If you need any help in the future, we will always be here to serve you!

Great Experience overall

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Alex Penn helped me lease a new Legacy. He was very eager to please and considerate. He found the right vehicle for my budget and specifications.

March 23, 2015

Hi Betsy! Thank you for this great review about your experience and we look forward to helping you again in the future!

Subie#2

by from Defiance, Ohio |

We worked with Kevin Oberhaus. The dealership was quite busy the first day we went in to have service done on my 09 Impreza. He found time for us, but we were on a tight schedule. During the following week, he did what he could to make sure I got the Cross Trek that I truly wanted. Dave (sales manager) and Kevin were extremely fair on my trade in, worked out some other deals with me, and even through in a sweet hat! I bought my first Subaru at a different dealership, but started getting service done at Yark a few years ago. I find their service department to be very professional, kind, and clean. Everyone in the dealership has always been extremely friendly and professional, so I knew when it was time for me to find my next Subie, Yark was where I wanted to be.

March 9, 2015

This is an amazing review! Thank you so much for sharing this on our review page. We appreciate your continued patronage with our dealership and we look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Pleasant buying experience

by from Lincoln, NE |

This was my first long distance vehicle purchase. My sales person was Mia Knicely. She was very helpful in assisting me with the process over the phone, and she gave me multiple ways of contacting her even if I needed to after hours. The vehicle I purchased was described accurately and I had no unpleasant surprises upon arrival. After buying the car she even called to make sure I had a safe trip back home. She was very nice while at the same time professional and I would recommend this dealership to anyone whether they are traveling long distance or not for their next vehicle purchase.

February 19, 2015

Hi James! We are so happy to know that your experience with our dealership has left you feeling completely satisfied. We will commend Mia for providing you with this easy and enjoyable experience, and we appreciate your kind words about our dealership. If there is anything more we can do to serve you please let us know.

quick, thorough and efficient service center

by from Luckey, Ohio |

I have only taken my Subaru Forrester in for routine maintainance and for one warranty covered issue, but every time the service center is right on time, ready for me. the waiting area caters to the customer with plenty of seating, TV, current newspapers, magazines, coffee/water and often the sales staff interact with you while you wait. The wait is quick and comfortable and friendly. Mostly I have dealt with Angie, but the service department never lets you leave with concerns or questions. I never feel rushed to get out and my car always feels like the car I want when I leave!

January 20, 2015

Hi Judi! Thank you for sharing your experience on our review site! Your satisfaction is our priority and we are so happy to know that you are completely satisfied!

Great service every time I take my car in

by from Toledo , ohio |

Love the ppl and service,every time I bring my car in its fast and easy they make me feel like family when I go there

January 2, 2015

Thank you for this terrific review! We appreciate your continued business with our dealership!