Yark Subaru

6141 W Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43615

New 877-229-1667
Used 877-637-0409
Service 877-463-8381

Safety made affordable, it's what makes a Subaru a Subaru.

good experience

by from Grand Rapids, Ohio |

We hand an accident with our 2012 Subaru and it was in the Yark body shop. It was taking weeks to get the needed parts (not happy about that), so we thought "what the heck lets see what we can get for a trade". I was pleasantly surprised. The offer was very good and we subsequently traded it for a new 2014 model that they also gave us a good deal on. This was the best car buying experience I have had. Quick, easy and a good deal for both parties. Thanks to Scott for the work !

Very Pleased!

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Very happy with service that I received! Wanted to get out of my high payments and get something cheaper and they made that possible for me. Really enjoying the new car and happy with all the service I got and the friendliness while I was there.

April 7, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience on our review page! We appreciate your kind words!

First brand new car

by from Oak Harbor Ohio |

It was our first time shopping for a new car. We did our online review and decided to test drive a Subaru. Right when we arrived Scott came out to greet us. Very polite and relaxed. No pressure was put on us. We were walked right through all the stages of buying a car. They made it all super easy and relaxed. Everyone was very nice and professional. After a little while we drove off the lot in our brand new, freshly detailed, full of gas, Subaru Legacy. I will highly recommend them to anyone looking for a Subaru!!

March 24, 2014

We are so excited for you and how much you love your new Subaru! Just know that we are always here to serve you and welcome to the Yark Subaru family!

Easy Experience

by from Sylvania, OH |

Was greeted by a sales person and we sat down and talked about my options in my price range. The Legacy fit, so we went out for a test drive. The salesperson Mia was personable and there was no pressure. It was an easy going experience and I walked out with a leased Legacy that I am very happy with.

March 23, 2014

Thank you so much for this great review about your experience with our dealership and our sales advisor Mia! We are happy to know that you are completely satisfied and we look forward to helping you again!

best salesman ever!

by from toledo, ohio |

I'd been looking to buy a car for awhile and had nothing but bad luck with car lots that were un friendly and rude. I seen an add online and called yark Kevin Oberhaus returned my call he was very helpful and went above and beyond to make my car buying experience as easy as possible. If you want a great vehicle and the best salesman around don't go anywhere else. You won't regret it. They are the best!

March 17, 2014

Thank you so much for this great review! We are here to serve YOU and we are happy to know that you were satisfied with your experience. Just let us know how we can help you again!

Like One of the Family

by from Richmond, IN |

The whole process was amazing. We drove 300 miles to get our Baja. We found just what we wanted online and drove up to get it. They emailed, called and even shot us a video to let us see how nice our Baja was. After commenting how high our local banks were on financing (we have a perfect credit score), they found us a loan for half the rate we had been quoted. Thank you!!!!!!!

March 15, 2014

Thank you for choosing our dealership for the purchase of your new Subaru Baja!!! We are thrilled that you were completely satisfied with your experience and that you were prompted to leave us this glowing review! Just know that we are always here to help, no matter the distance. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Love my Outback!

by from Oak Harbor,Oh |

I am so happy with my Subaru Outback. Kevin O was great giving me all the information on the two different Subaru's I liked. He was a great person to deal with. I was very impressed with my entire experience at Yark and everyone involved.

March 15, 2014

Hi Linda! We are thrilled to learn that you were completely satisfied with your experience at our dealership! We appreciate your kind words and your business with us. Please know that we are always here if you need anything!

Friendly, helpful customer service!

by from Michigan |

I had been looking for a Forester for several weeks when I came across Yark Subaru. They had exactly what I was looking for and their prices were very reasonable compared to other dealerships. I spoke with Mark over the phone. He was extremely helpful and friendly. It was a 2 hour drive for me to get there, but Mark made it worth the drive. He was waiting for me when I arrived and had the vehicle ready to test drive. He made the process very quick and easy. I would recommend Yark Subaru!

March 7, 2014

Thank you for choosing our dealership and for giving us the opportunity to serve you! We appreciate your kind review and we are always here to help. Please let us know if there is anything we can do in the future!

The place to buy

by from Deshler, Ohio |

Kevin Oberhaus makes buying a vehicle an awesome experience , great purchasing process , top of line facilities - I'll buy there again

March 5, 2014

Hi Mr. Jackson! Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

From Toledo

by from Toledo Ohio |

I just bought a mazda5 Alex was very nice and I they gave me a good price in my trade car.

March 5, 2014

Thank you for your kind comments about Alex! He is an asset to our sales team here at Yark Subaru! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you in the future!