Ballas Buick GMC

(3.5) 4 Reviews

5715 W Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43615

Everyone was very courteous

by from Holland, Oh |

Mike showed me the car. We went for a drive. It was a stick shift. My wife does not know how to work with a manual transmission - so it turned out to be a "no go". Mike was okay with that.

Never Again

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Bought a new 2009 GMC Acadia from Ballas. Been nothing but problems since the six month mark. Transmission went out at 30000 miles. 2 steering racks, electrical problems among other things. When I took it in it always seemed it took subsequent visits to finall find the problem. Went to get rid of vehicle and Ballas wouldn't buy it back because I wasn't buying a vehicle from them. On top of that, the couldn't find a record of me buying the vehicle from them even though I bought it brand new from them. I sold it to another dealership. in Feb 2013. A month later Ballas sent me a letter saying that the wanted to buy my vehicle when before they told me no. I just laughed and said never from Ballas ever again.

Thank you!

by from Toledo, OH |

I would just like to say thank you to the techs at Ballas GMC for taking care of my car. This is my first time taking my car here. It's an old piece of junk but these guys got it running like new again. Also, the service manager Dave Garrett was extremely helpful in making this an easy process. I had very little wait time and extraordinary results. Not only that, but as I was waiting I could tell that everyone in that service department puts the customers first. They made sure that the one woman who I saw was set up with a rental car so she could get to work and she left all smiles. Its nice to see a company with the customer in mind. Thanks guys!

whats there to say

by from toledo ohio |

i want someone to work with us on a car but they go ha ha ha ha ha on a bid i gave them better to say they laugh a me SHAME SHAME SHAME !!!!!

Ballas Buick GMC responded to this review

March 22, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. Ballas posted on Facebook an invitation to our Indoor Car Sale. You commented to that post offering a specific amount of money. However, it wasn't attached to an specific vehicle nor was there any vehicle to which we could refer based on the post. We thought you were making a joke. Ballas commented back "HA HA HA". You commented back, questioning if we didn't like cash. The next comment from Ballas on Facebook said that we were like everyone and we loved cash. The comment also included an invitation for you to contact a salesperson so we could land on a vehicle you liked. Please be assured no one was mocking you, we misunderstood your intent. If you are still in the market, we would love to work with you. Again, thank you for the feedback and the time you took to share your recent experience with us.