Kistler Ford

(4.9) 5.0 205 Reviews

5555 W Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43615

Very helpful

by from Temperance, Mi |

We were very pleased with how knowledgeable our sales person was. She help us to find the perfect car for us. Then when I took the car back to get the plates she showed me all the features the car had. Including how to make my wife's phone work with the car. I would recommend her to anyone I knew was looking for a car.

Great service

by from Toledo, OH |

I had a very pleasant experience. All staff was very friendly and helpful.

May 18, 2016

Thank you, Kelly, for the glowing review! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Minor issues. Good overall. Would recommend

by from Toledo, ohio |

Great service. Wish I didn't have to bring it back in to fix something that should have been caught since it was advertised as certified used. But the repairs were no charge so not a huge deal. Customer service was excellent.

April 8, 2016

Jeremiah, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We?re glad we provided this to you.

Great services

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Great, awesome, smooth, comfy, painless. It was easy. Felt comfy talking to the sales people. Service was great. Didn't feel bad at anytime or uncomfy. It went smoothly and painless. Very nice sales people.

Very friendly and helpful

by from Toledo,OH |

I was looking for a vehicle for a while, and knew what I wanted to spend. The price of the vehicle that I test drove was right in the price range that I was looking for. I found it on line and it was exactly what I was looking for. I purchaced the vehicle from Jeff that day. It was snowing that day and there was some hidden damage on the tailgate. Kistler took care of it right away. I am very pleased and would definitley reccommend them to anyone. Thanks Jeff.

March 29, 2016

Hi, Phil! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We listen to the needs of every customer, and we are happy our team was able to provide you with great guidance and knowledgeable expertise. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Great Experience!

by from Toledo, Ohio |

I purchased a 2014 Ford Fiesta at Kistler and the staff made the process extremely easy. Everyone I met there was very friendly and helpful. I was nervous about buying a new car but the staff at Kistler made it so easy that I would recommend them to everyone I know. All of my future business will go to Kistler Ford!

March 28, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Phil Mahn

by from Whitehouse,OH |

The service was great. It was snowing when I purchased the vehicle and after I got it home I noticed a wrinkle in the rear door of my 2014 Ford Flex. I contacted my salesman, Jeff, and I have an appointment to have the repair taken care of at no cost to me. Thank You.

March 29, 2016

Thank you, Phillip, for the glowing review! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Extraordinary service

by from Perrysburg,ohio |

Michelle and the gentlemen with the long desk next to the window were amazing. My wife and I will only go to Kistler from now. They are so friendly and welcoming great service

Repaired a bumpy start got my Business! Good Team

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Jim in Used Cars sales is very nice, but needs to improve his communication to customers, especially when it comes to vehicle price. Ownen the sales manager is much better at "shooting it straight." Overall the experience was good (after a bit of a bumpy start).

Great trading and buying experience!

by from Petersburg, MI |

Our sales person Dom was awesome! This is our third purchase from here! Thank you! You make it so easy and friendly! Love our AWD 2016 Ford Escape!