Gates Chevy World

636 W Mckinley Ave, Mishawaka, IN 46545

New 866-983-2667
Used 877-891-1437
Service 877-634-2053

Doing Whatever It Takes for Over 84 Years!

I'm not sure I was valued

by from Mishawaka, IN |

I would love to have just ONE service person that I could always call. That person would know me and know my vehicle. I am always bounced to whomever answers the phone. My gentleman was very interested in other people's conversations, but did take care of my needs, even though not very timely. I felt like I wasn't pretty enough.

Great First Impression!

by from Niles, MI |

Everyone was very prepared and courteous about my issue. The staff was courteous and thorough investigating the issues on the car. They also provided a courtesy shuttle to take care of some errands while my car was under repair.

Awesome Dealership

by from Mishawaka |

This is based in my experience not that I worked here previously .. The GM call center needs empathy training and how to think outside the box when they run into unique situations.. Such as not tell a customer who is a independent contractor and his vehicle is livelihood that can provide him with a vehicle that will allow him to continue his day to operations without a hesitation.. In all seriousness .. If it weren't for how Steve and Dennis stepped in and made sure I was accomidated and taken care of as a customer .. I would seriously never by a GM product again.. At least I know if don't get satisfaction through General Motors .. I have a place I can go to who will actual treat me like a customer .. Here's a recommendation GM send your call center staff to Gates Chevy World and watch Steve for the day.. Cause your staff at GM know nothing about customer service .. From your front line staff in the call center to your supervisors.. Tell them to take off their blinders and think of the customer first!!! Thanks Steve.. Brett and Jb .. Awesome service!!!

Great people to work with.

by from Mishawaka IN 46545 |

Brian Stanton has always been quite helpful and I make sure I always ask for him. P.S. the popcorn is always a nice treat too.

Honest service department

by from Mishawaka, IN |

I was told by another shop that I had an A/C leak that would be expensive to repair. Your shop checked it for me and found no leak, and did not charge me. Thank you so much!

ok service

by from mishawaka indiana |

my only issue was that I was told 2 day repair, and ended up being 4 days (was told by more than 1 person, they just got busy-but no on told me that until the day I was expecting to get it back) 2 days free rental was the only compensation offered (30.00!!!!) I had to make an extra trip from st. Joe Michigan, to pick it up at 530pm

Recall service

by from Mishawaka, IN |

Quick and easy. BTW, it was good to see a female service rep in the garage when I picked up my Trailblazer.

Great outstanding service.

by from Mishawake, Indiana |

I had an appointment for an oil change and the lice was about 10-12 cars long. Boy was I glad I had an appointment as your service staff just put me ahead of everyone and had me our in 20 minutes. He also took time to explain which different changes were available. Very helpful and respectful of the customer.

Excellent Service

by from Granger, IN |

Service department only fixed what needed fixing. I thought my brakes needed work, but they inspected and said they were fine. They could have done work that wasn't needed, and charged me, but they did not. I can respect that.

Awesome service

by from Mishuwak |

My experience at Gates was a good one! I found the truck I was interested in and we made a very reasonable deal pretty quick with not a lot of going back and forth. I would recommend anyone to shop for their vehicle there!!!