Tom Naquin Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan

2500 W Lexington Ave, Elkhart, IN 46514

1 of 1 review

Extremely Poor Service & Workmanship

by from Elkhart, IN |

I purchased a 2011 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet new in September 2012. The car had numerous problems with the paint, probably from sitting on the lot for several months and a few test drives. The car was dirty (dust) inside and out. I imagine since it is a convertible, the dealer left the top down a lot to showcase the car. When we purchased the car, we were told by the salesman the dealer would take care of the paint issues and clean the car. We have made at least a half dozen trips back to the dealer and they have yet to repair the car correctly. They have fixed two (2) of approximately a dozen problems with the paint. They have twice now applied some kind of armor-all or other substance throughout the interior and this dries with a white film. We have repeatedly told them not to do this. The dealer people, especially Greg, are rude and say they will take care of the car but they do not follow through and ensure the items are corrected. It is like a typical hand-off. I really felt that things might be better this last go around since I was called by Thad Naquin (Owner) and we discussed everything. When I picked up the car from this last service, I was so upset and mad. I told Greg in the body shop my complaints and what was wrong. Greg just dismissed every single complaint. I would never recommend Tom Naquin (Elkhart Dealer) to anyone. In all of my car buying experiences, this is the worst.

(1-1 of 1 review)