Tom Naquin Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan

New 888-696-5122 New 888-696-5122
Used 888-696-4307 Used 888-696-4307
Service 888-696-8418 Service 888-696-8418

Nobody beats Naquin...NOBODY!

Excellent service, professional, friendly!

by from Granger |

Nick Naquin and Leo Reyes both went above and beyond through this process. It was a special situation, we found a vehicle online that we wanted, Nick checked the Carfax got the service records and had the car at his dealership within 24 hours. Once the car was received at the dealership and we began working with Leo he went above and beyond in every situation, he was professional polite and just a joy to work with. It was a busy day at Naquins, and way past closing time, however Patty was exceptional, informative but not pushy, she had a great sense of humor and made signing what felt like a million papers actually enjoyable. We love our new vehicle and have nothing but good things to say about her experience are passing it on to all that we know!!

January 13, 2016

Thanks again for the great review! We look forward of taking care of your automotive needs for years to come!

Both buying and servicing experiences are great!

by from Elkhart, IN |

I both purchased a pre-owned vehicle and had another of my vehicles serviced at Tom Naquin last week. Both experiences were excellent. I worked with salesman Leo Reyes and I would highly recommend him to anyone. This was our third vehicle purchase here. I have also used the body shop with excellent results.

great friendly service

by from Middlebury, In |

I get my Xterra serviced here exclusively. Very competitively priced compared to the quick lube places, but with the knowledge of a dealer. Very friendly customer service. I am sure the GM side is just the same.

August 15, 2015

Thank you for the positive feedback Jeremy! Our service adviser is ranked #1 in our region and is in the Top 15 in the entire United States! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again! The Tom Naquin Family

Jeff Pratt at Tom naquin

by from Elkhart, in |

Jeff did an amazing job at getting me into a new car, a car I love. I had a great deal of negative equity and was not able to trade my suv in previously. Jeff went beyond measures and seeker opportunities that would help me and best Suit my situation. He is knowledgeable, friendly, and very lax during the process with you feeling Ike your being sold to or pushed into a vehicle. He values the bigger picture and your goal.

August 15, 2015

Thank you for your kind words Jamie! I'm glad I was able to help you get exactly what you needed! Jeff Pratt

Great service

by from New Paris, IN |

Jeff Pratt has always been very polite and professional and works hard to help me find the affordable dependable car I need. As soon as my finances are right his services will be my go to dealer.

August 15, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad we were able to find your vehicle! Enjoy your new Jute! The Tom Naquin Family

Great car dealership

by from Elkhart, IN |

Great deals. Friendly customer service. Gave me the car i wanted

August 15, 2015

Glad we were able to get you exactly what you needed and we look forward to helping you with your next purchase! The Tom Naquin Family

Great service with Jeff!

by from Goshen, IN |

Even though we didn't purchase our vehicle here (we found a really amazing deal elsewhere that we just couldn't pass up) Jeff has always been our "go-to" guy. Honest and reliable service.

Great service

by from New Paris, IN |

Great customer service, professional and very pleased with the dealership, I highly recommend

August 15, 2015

Thank you for your kind words and recommendation! We look forward to seeing you again! The Tom Naquin Family

Jeff Pratt is THE MAN

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

If you are in need of some good lookin' help, Jeff Pratt is the man for you. Not only does he know his stuff, he's bound to get you a deal! Ladies--he's married, however that doesn't mean you should be buying from anyone else! His charm will make you want to buy your mother a car too!

August 15, 2015

Well THANK YOU very much SweetSarah, I hope your mother is enjoying her new car as well! Jeff Pratt

Wonderful informative service

by from Elkhart, In |

I feel more than comfortable purchasing our family vehicles at this dealer. Jeff Pratt is our salesman and he does an amazing job listening to our needs and price range and finding what suits us best.

August 15, 2015

Thank you very much for your kind words! Our number one goal here at Tom Naquin is to customer satisfaction! We look forward to seeing you again! The Tom Naquin Family