Sauers Ford Lincoln

Used 888-238-0812
Service 866-770-3188

2014 F150

by from Valparaiso In |

Bought my 2014 F150 from here. I have bought several cars over the years. This dealership has very friendly staff. Todd Was the sales associate that helped me. Unbelievable service from him. No pressure!!!! Told me to take truck home overnight. I called him next day and asked him to put numbers together. He gave me the number we talked about. Not a penny more, actually gave him the number I was looking to pay and he came in less. Stand up guy. I have already referred two people and will continue to send more his way! Came back to dealer that next day and signed papers and was out in 45 minutes. This is how car buying should be!! Kim Sauers the owner, should be proud of his staff!!

Great experience at Sauers, Michigan City

by from New Carlisle, IN |

My husband and I were looking for a Chrysler 300, red, and Sauer's had a used one on the lot. My husband spoke with Todd on a Friday and told him he would be bringing me in to look at it on Saturday. On Saturday, I was able to take it for a test drive, without the salesman, and fell in love with it. There was not high pressure and they were able to give us what we asked for your trade-in. I would definitely recommend Sauer's and Todd in particular. We were treated with respect by all the employees that we came in contact with and it was a very pleasant experience!

GREAT PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH HIGHLY RECOMMEND

by from Crown Point IN |

TODD was very helpfull and awsome to work with if you are looking for new or use i highly recommend you will be very pleased THANKS!!!!

Wonderful experience

by from Michigan City, IN |

It was a wonderful experience. I enjoy the sales person, friendly and very helpful. I will return and recommend to others. Keep up the great work. Todd was wonderful!!!

Great experience, no pressure

by from LaPorte, IN |

Our sales rep Todd was excellent. At no time did we feel pressured. Let us test drive without riding along. The way it should be. Let us take truck home for night prior to buying. He knew we had prior engagement the next day and went out of way to make sure process was done in timely manner. Guess only complaint would be that were told that truck was certified ford vehicle which extended warranty and wasn't until were walking into sign papers did we learn it wasn't. Vehicle had questionable car fax on engine component which made us feel at ease when thinking it was certified ford vehicle. But it does have remaining factory warranty, so hopefully that will be sufficient. I should have questioned more and thought out more. But that's on me. But other than that I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Horrible Customer Service

by from Michigan City, IN |

I called and made an appointment for 10:30am to visit a vehicle. I specifically made the appointment because we were driving from over an hour away to see this particular vehicle. Upon arrival I was not greeted, but instead had to search out the sales rep I was assigned to when I made the appointment. After meeting the sales rep, she proceeded to tell me that a couple had just show up minutes before our arrival and were currently looking at the vehicle, even though I had scheduled an appointment. They welcomed us to wait around until the couple was finished. An hour later (an hour after my scheduled appointment), the other couple still interested in the van began speaking with the financing department. At that point our sales rep brought us the keys and said, "It's a battle to buy; whoever gives us the money first can have it, here are the keys to take it for a drive". My husband and I looked at each other and said "No way, we?re not playing that game and we?re not putting the other couple through that". We walked away after giving them a scolding for treating us with such disrespect and just as a "possible sale? instead of a real family with great interest and great need for a van.

Sauers Ford Lincoln responded to this review

June 3, 2014

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. I assure you customer service is our number one priority. Sharon is one our most admired and well liked employees and this is truly the first negative experience I have heard of from one of her customers as long as she has worked here. We set appointments to make time available for our busy Internet department representative but cannot hold vehicles, for any potential customers, without a deposit. The vehicle was made available to you for show at the time you arrived and you were greeted by Sharon before you could even get out of your car, I watched the entire interaction myself from the sales floor. I understand you were disappointed that another customer came in before you arrived and fell in love with our competitive market based pricing approach and friendly, no pressure sales approach enough to buy the car after you left our store. I hope you would consider giving us another chance to WOW you with our service in the future. Feel free to contact me directly, Andrew D., at 219-879-5381 if you have any questions or concerns in the future, thanks.