Sauers Ford Lincoln

Used 888-238-0812
Service 866-770-3188

SERVICE

by from MICHIGAN CITY, INDIANA |

WAS WORKING SON TOOK IN CAR FOR ME WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH SERVICE AND FREE COFFEE

Fantastic

by from Michigan city ind. |

Bought 2 vechiles from this sauers ford, a 2015 fiesta, & 2015 focus,, tell ya what,, these people know how to make it happen, Rachel Payton, awesome sales consultant, made it happen, completely satisfied,, A+++ , and then that's not all... You have Allen Moody, this guys wings were very big it was the angel in him that made us feel like human beenings, and Socrates gray, also made things happen, got in and out hassle free All the computer work paper work phone calls tasks at hand, these people made it happen thank you for beening there!!!!!!!

Excellent service

by from Chicago, IL |

Robin and Allen were amazing in assisting us with the car buying process. Robin was excellent in her knowledge of the car models and features while providing great customer service. Allen made the leasing process as easy as could be. Thank you Robin and Allen!

Great service

by from West Lafayette, IN |

Staff were very helpful and pointed out that a new air filter was needed. I always get excellent service at Sauers.

Great/easy buying experience!

by from Michigan City, Indiana |

Sharon and Allen were so friendly and helpful. The process was quick and simple. I had looked at other dealerships and if I had to do it again I would have come to this dealership the first time. I am very happy with my used car and I hope to give this dealership more business down the road! I would absolutely recommend to any of my friends or family!

Mr. Schaeffer

by from Michigan City, IN |

2014 MKZ Hybrid ... Your staff and service people are top notch in every regard. Many thanks to all of them! I'm sorry - I just do not have time to complete these surveys. Please do not send me anymore of them... as I will not be able to complete them!!!

Mr. Terry Peek

by from Michigan City, Indiana 46360 |

I have had a 1998 Mercury Tracer (retired at 280,000 miles) and I currently have a 2006 Escape (currently at 258,000 miles). I followed (and continue to follow) Ford's recommended maintenance schedule for both vehicles and have received excellent service at Sauer's (previously Hirsch), which then convinced my wife and I to purchase a 2014 Escape. Whenever the subject of vehicles comes up, I (and my wife) don't hesitate to recommend Ford, and we always add that Sauer's (and previously Hirsch) is another reason for us to stay with Ford.

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Michigan City, Indiana |

What a great experience! I came in with my husband a little over a week ago and met Todd Deery in the parking lot. From that moment on, I knew we were in good hands. Normally, car salesmen are pushy and want to get you in and out as fast as they can. This dealership wasn't like that at all. Todd spent many hours calling and emailing dealers trying to find me my perfect car. In a short amount of time he found me the perfect car. We met with Allen Moody who walked us through all of our paperwork for our new vehicle. We were in and out of his office in less than 10 minutes. He explained everything that we needed to know before signing and sent us out to our new vehicle. Todd showed me a lot of different things that my car did and invited me to come back to talk to him with any questions that come up. Overall, I would recommend this dealership to any of my friends or family looking to get into a great and affordable car. We couldn't be more pleased with the service that we received. Thank you again Sauers Ford Lincoln! (Michigan City)

wonderful sales assistance

by from Michigan City, Indiana |

Just completed a lease on a new Ford Edge. Your sales department and finance manager made it an extremely easy process.

everyman

by from laporte, in |

The dealership has been great so far.----------------------------------------------------