Ganley Village Chrysler Dodge RAM

Service 866-850-4213 Service 866-850-4213

Ganley has it All!

Outstanding Dealership with FANTASTIC Sales People

by from Painesville, Ohio |

I just finalized and took ownership of my new truck yesterday at Ganley Dodge in Painesville Ohio. I have never dealt with more professional people in my life. I was treated with respect and honesty. The truck came up at the last minute and I was in a deal with another dealership. They made the new deal work and never pressured me. My salesman Don W and Manager Mike C were amazing. They were the best true car salesman I have ever dealt with. I know they get a bad rep being in the car business but these guys, along with everyone else there, are fantastic. I also know they are in the business to make money, and they did, but they also made a loyal customer in me. I can't say enough about this dealership and their staff. I would recommend them to anyone.

Awesome dealership and even better service!

by from Lakewood, Ohio |

I just bought a new 2015 wrangler here and I had a great experience! At the end of the day they went above and beyond to get me the exact Jeep that I wanted! I dealt a lot with the Finance Manager Rob Franks and the service advisor Adam Burwell and they were both excellent! I have a very hectic schedule and they worked with me at my convenience! it was awesome! I live over an hour away and I will continue to take my jeep there for all service needed!

2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack

by from Indianapolis, IN |

These guys really know how to take good care of their customers. Starting with Chelsea at customer relations all the way to Mike in Finance closing the deal. Everyone was very friendly and kind. I flew into Cleveland from Indianapolis to buy this car as there was only one like it left in the Midwest. Bob came and picked me up at the airport and gave me a lift back to the dealership. He ushered the whole deal through. Great Guy. He even jumped in his Jeep to lead me back to the highway so I would have no trouble making my way home. Overall, just a top notch team of people. The whole thing couldn't have gone any smoother

Awesome!

by from Chardon, Ohio |

Jerar Abder-Rahim couldn't have been nicer and was very knowledgeable. Mike Arnoff went above and beyond to get me the monthly payment amount I needed. So happy with my experience and jazzed about my new Jeep Patriot. Highly recommend making them your auto search experience.

BAD SERVICE

by from Cleveland OH |

BAD Service. Service Manager is EXTREMELY RUDE. They fixed my car without may authorisation and OVERCHARGED. NO COMMUNICATION AT ALL.

Best Buying Experience!

by from Painesville, OH |

I had a great experience at Ganley Village after I totaled my car. Sharron was patient, listened to what I needed, and went out of her way to help me through the entire buying process. Mike in the finance office worked very hard to get me right in my budget, and was extremely professional. The whole staff was friendly, making me feel at home. I was pleasantly surprised by the whole experience and wouldn't even consider going anywhere else next time I need a car.

Excellent Experience!

by from Mentor, Ohio |

I had a great experience at Ganley Village purchasing a 2014 Jeep Patriot. Ken Kukwa was very helpful, polite and professional. Ken answered my questions honestly with no pressure. I appreciate Ken making my car buying experience pleasant and would highly recommend Ken Kukwa as a fair and honest salesman and I would purchase a car from Ken in the future.

Did not honor commitment and misled consumer

by from Buffalo, NY |

Called about car from NY. Gave them deposit over phone. We drove 3 1/2 hours to get car for 12pm Appt. We got there at 11:30. Then they told use they had taken another deposit from another person that was suppose to be there at 12pm. We saw car and asked them if we could drive it. They said no, not till 12 o'clock. They changed salesmen on us. I asked at 12:15 if the other guy was there for his appt. They said no. I said I will buy the car now. They postponed and ignored me. The other guy showed up 35 min. Late. They immediately put him in the car and sold it to him. SORRY WAY TO DO BUSINESS. They offered us $50 gas money. They took double deposits, we were 30 minutes early and other guy was 35 minutes late. As far as I am concerned, when the other person did not show up on time, his deposit was void.

Good dealer, honest people

by from Mentor, Ohio |

Recently bought new Jeep. Sales was honest and upfront. Prices comparable to everywhere else I visited. Did some negotiation and am happy with what I paid.

Very Good Service

by from Indiana, PA |

Bought a Jeep from Don at Ganley Village. Received a fair value for my trade-in, great price on Jeep, and very friendly service.