Ganley Village Chrysler Dodge RAM

Service 866-850-4213

Ganley has it All!

Good dealer, honest people

by from Mentor, Ohio |

Recently bought new Jeep. Sales was honest and upfront. Prices comparable to everywhere else I visited. Did some negotiation and am happy with what I paid.

Excellent Experience!

by from Mentor, Ohio |

I had a great experience at Ganley Village purchasing a 2014 Jeep Patriot. Ken Kukwa was very helpful, polite and professional. Ken answered my questions honestly with no pressure. I appreciate Ken making my car buying experience pleasant and would highly recommend Ken Kukwa as a fair and honest salesman and I would purchase a car from Ken in the future.

Did not honor commitment and misled consumer

by from Buffalo, NY |

Called about car from NY. Gave them deposit over phone. We drove 3 1/2 hours to get car for 12pm Appt. We got there at 11:30. Then they told use they had taken another deposit from another person that was suppose to be there at 12pm. We saw car and asked them if we could drive it. They said no, not till 12 o'clock. They changed salesmen on us. I asked at 12:15 if the other guy was there for his appt. They said no. I said I will buy the car now. They postponed and ignored me. The other guy showed up 35 min. Late. They immediately put him in the car and sold it to him. SORRY WAY TO DO BUSINESS. They offered us $50 gas money. They took double deposits, we were 30 minutes early and other guy was 35 minutes late. As far as I am concerned, when the other person did not show up on time, his deposit was void.

Very Good Service

by from Indiana, PA |

Bought a Jeep from Don at Ganley Village. Received a fair value for my trade-in, great price on Jeep, and very friendly service.

Great customer service!

by from Croswell, mi |

Made a 4 hour drive from michigan to get the dodge charger I wanted and they had the best price. I called the day before to ensure it was available and let them know when I would arrive. I received a call the next day confirming my call letting me know the salesperson who I spoke to was off today but that he would take care of me. Henry bailey had the car ready for me to test drive we hit the road right away. He knew his stuff which was refreshing. He was able to get me a much better Interest rate than my bank offered. They were remodeling during my visit but I was still taken care of. I got the car I wanted since my local dealer wasn't willing to deal, thanks ganley!

James

by from mentor, oh |

great service when i bought my new durango, love the people. service dept is great too

Great buying experience

by from mentor |

Bought a new 200 for village they were upfront honest and didnt presure us great dealer