Harold Zeigler Ford Lincoln-Elkhart

2525 Bypass Rd, Elkhart, IN 46514

No Pressure to Buy a Car

by from Osceola, IN |

We had difficult time deciding what size vehicle we wanted. We visited the show room several times, talked to Jeff Hanson and drove vehicles each time. Jeff was very helpful, answered our questions, calculated cost of several vehicles and did not pressure us to buy something. After 2-3 weeks final decided what we wanted. Jeff located the SUV with color, equipment and cost we wanted The financing and other details were clear and totals were exactly what we were expecting. Good experience.

Great Warranty Service and Purchase Experience

by from South Bend, IN |

I recently had a speaker replaced under warranty and received great customer service. We purchased a 2014 Ford Fusion SE and a 2014 Ford Fiesta SE and was very pleased with both transactions! We would highly recommend Harold Zeigler Ford Lincoln-Elkhart to everyone and will go back for our next vehicle purchases! This was our first time buying at this dealership and can see why they are #1.

Great Warranty Service Visit

by from South Bend, IN |

I recently had to have speaker replaced under warranty and the Service Department was outstanding and great customer service. We purchased a 2014 Ford Fusion SE and a 2014 Ford Fiesta SE. The salesman and dealership really impressed us and we will be back for our next cars!

Enjoyable car purchase

by from Osceola, IN |

We stopped at the dealer several times before purchasing a car. We drove several cars with different engines and options. Jeff Hanson was very accommodating and helpful. We took several days to make up our minds on the vehicle to purchase. The details of the transaction were very clear and contained all of the items that we discussed. There was no pressure to buy or phone calls encouraging us to come back and purchase a vehicle. Buying this car was stress free and enjoyable.

May 21, 2015

What a great review! Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Helpful not pushy

by from South Bend, IN |

Old vehicle deemed not highway safe - in market for new(possibly used) vehicle - on line, checked out a number of dealers - all responded to inquiries. Saw used vehicle we were interested in at Harold Ziegler Ford - contacted sales and stopped in same evening to see what they had to offer. Turned out had a better deal on new 2015 Explorer XLT with just the accessories we wanted - took it for a spin, came back and closed, drove- new Explorer home - EXCELLENT service by our sales rep - Dan Tarwicki - made sure everything was explained and that we were completely satisfied. Would definitely recommend this dealership and Dan to anyone, will come back when we are in the market again!

May 21, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business!

FIRST TIME NEW CAR BUYER

by from Goshen, IN |

I've recently purchased a 2015 Ford Escape and so far the car is amazing! For my first time buying a new car I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Jeff Hanson was fantastic and helped me through the entire process. They never pushed me into anything I didn't want or need. They are very good at finding the right car for you. In the future I will be going back to Harold Zeigler for the purchase of my next car and you should too!

April 25, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We strive to give our customers a great experience! Congrats on your new Escape!

New truck buying experience

by from osceola, indiana |

I noticed a small series of scratches on my new f150 the day I took it home from the dealership. I immediately contacted my sales man, Troy Kennedy. He told me that they would take care of it, and that's exactly what they did. Excellent communication through the process, and provided me with a truck to drive the day the bumper was replaced. Would recommend them to family and friends as the place to purchase a new or used vehicle.

April 20, 2015

Thank you for the review! We strive to provide the best customer service and experience to our customers! Congratulations on your new vehicle!

Switched to Zeigler

by from Elkhart, IN |

The lease was about up on my mid-sized import car (Altima) and I started the process of looking and pricing another one. I thought I would end up getting another of the same model car but wanted to check out some other ones I had heard about, one being the Ford Fusion Titanium. I went to Zeigler's and was impressed with the showroom, the customer focus of the sales staff, and the vehicle itself. At first, the monthly payment seemed out of reach compared to the deal I could get on another of the same model I was driving, and that is a key factor for me. I was sure that I would be getting another of the same model car I had been leasing, and my old dealership was too - I had been buying and leasing cars there for over 15 years. A few days later I received a call from Kristin, a sales person at Ziegler, informing me that the person I had talked to had left the company, but she wanted to let me know she appreciated my interest and offered her help and invited me to come in again. I told her that I was probably going to get another one of the same make and model cars I had now from one of their competitors - the new ones were nice, the payments reasonable, and the Fusion just seemed financially out of reach with the options I wanted. I thanked her but told her I that I would most likely not be in again. But there was something missing from my experience at my old dealership. Even though the new car and the payments were fine, I didn't feel the same customer focus as I did at Zeigler. On the way home from that dealership I stopped back in to Zeigler's and met Kristin. I instantly felt that customer focus I had been missing - that she had my best interests in mind and wanted to do whatever she could to make the deal there as good or better as the one I was contemplating. She re-ran the numbers with her manager and got the payment down where I needed it. I am a loyal customer, and rarely switch vendors of any product or service, but after many years of buying and leasing from the same dealership, I switched to Zeigler. I value customer service as much or more than quality and price, and in the end I was "won over" by Kristin's and the Zeigler team's focus on my needs. I plan to be a loyal customer with them now. Thank you.

April 15, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business!

vehicle purchase

by from Elkhart, IN |

I had previously purchased a vehicle from Harold Zeigler and decided to try them out again. I was preapproved and was at the dealership about 2 hours. I love my Lincoln MKZ!!!! Its the best.

April 7, 2015

Thank you for the great review! Congratulations on your new MKZ! Have a great day!

Harold Zeigler Ford Lincoln Elkhart

by from elkhart, IN |

I just bought a new Ford Fusion from Mitch Miller at Harold Zeigler Ford Elkhart. Mitch made the car buying process easy and painless. He was very professional, got me a good deal, factory incentives, and answered all my questions about options and financing. I will be back to buy more cars from Mitch and recommend him to my friends. I have bought other cars from other dealers in the area and found the Harold Zeigler experience to be very easy and refreshing.

April 7, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate the business!