Harold Zeigler Ford Lincoln-Elkhart

Service 888-848-1176 Service 888-848-1176

For a GREAT Experience!

Great Dealership

by from Elkhart, IN |

I purchased my 2015 F-150 here in July and it was a great experience. This was my first experience with their service department (nothing wrong with the vehicle, just having some cool adders put on) and that was a good experience as well. Service was prompt, finished as promised, and cost seemed fair. I will continue to recommend HZ Ford to my friends as I have since July.

December 11, 2015

We are delighted that you have enjoyed your time spent with us at Harold Zeigler Ford! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and we can't wait to see you again! Enjoy that F-150!

Terrible experience!!

by from Elkhart, IN |

When first entering dealership, we specifically told them what bank to use for financing. Once we ended up buying elsewhere because they couldn't make enough money off of me, we began receiving credit inquiries for weeks!!! We received 16 inquiries so far and our credit took a major hit!!! DO NOT TRUST THEM!!! Make sure you never give them your personal information!!!!,

January 6, 2016

It seems there may have been a misunderstanding. We are glad that you found the right vehicle for your family, and hope that you enjoy it! If there is anything that you would like to discuss, please feel free to give us a call.

Great experience also great salesman

by from elkhart, in |

I bought a 2011 Chrysler 300 and I was very pleased with my experience overall. My salesman, Dan Tarwacki, was a great guy and was definitely was one of the best salesmen I have dealt with. I have bought cars from every lot around and this was the best by far. Next car I get will be from Harold Zeigler Ford in Elkhart.

December 11, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your excellent experience here at Harold Zeigler Ford! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to assist you in the future!

Fantastic Dealership

by from Elkhart, Indiana |

I and my husband have bought many vehicles from Harold Zeigler Ford and have loved them all. I am always recommending them when I hear someone say they are vehicle shopping whether it be a used or new vehicle, this dealership is awesome from the buying process to the upkeep and maintenance on the vehicle with an awesome group of a dedicated team.

September 23, 2015

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We value your business. Hope to keep you coming back for years to come!

Nice guys, great service

by from Granger, IN |

Have bought four vehicles from this dealer, and most recently took my Ford Escape in for a recall on the instrument panel. Repair was completed very quickly, and the guys in the service department are invariably very pleasant.

December 11, 2015

Thank you for choosing to continually do business with us! We look forward to taking care of all your needs going forward! See you soon!

My car-buying experience!

by from South Bend, IN |

Customer Service was great! My overall experience was great also. Everyone is extremely helpful and enthusiastic, especially my sales representative Kristin Ware. I would definitely recommend Zeigler's if you're looking to buy a new car. I love me car!

August 4, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business! Enjoy your new ride!

Ford Needs to "Focus" on Quality.

by from Elkhart, IN |

Dealership has been great. Sales lady was excellent. My first Ford product has been a disappointment. Quality has not been job one. I was looking for an entry level new car so I test drove the Fiesta. The first test car's battery was dead and had to be jump started. The second Fiesta's A/C compressor was bad so no cold air. Moved up to a Focus and liked it so the dealership had one shipped in with the specifications that I wanted. When I picked up the car I had to turn around and pull into service because the inside sunroof slide panel would not open properly. Tech guy fixed it on the spot. A week later I try the sun roof and it would not slide all the way open. Noticed that a glob of sealant tape came out when I closed the sun roof up. after two service visits it has been fixed. Now a few weeks in the car is randomly honking the horn...what's up with that?? This does not go over in traffic well. Now again i have to go back to the dealership. The Ford product has failed the dealership.

Great service and help with every thing.

by from Osceola, In. |

First things first. I hated buying new cars from Dealerships & getting them serviced there. I kind of still do. We have a 2010 Mustang [used-real cream puff] & just bought 2015 Escape. We have had few problem with the Mustang. It has low miles & we store it. So we have had it 3 summers. They have serviced the car & taken great care & understanding that we love are GT! A+ on the Stang! So are Ford Escape has 5 years to go. I am sure Zeigler will take care of us. We will update over the 5 year period. Joseph & Rosemary OConnor.

July 13, 2015

Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate your loyalty in doing business here! Thanks!

2015 Escape

by from White Pigeon, Michigan |

We are very happy with our buying experience for our new vehicle, Mitch Miler was super. We will recommend our friends and family to use Mitch Miller at Harold Zeigler.

July 10, 2015

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business! Enjoy your new Escape!

2012 Ford Fusion

by from Mishawaka, IN |

I greatly appreciated the friendliness of the sales staff and their ability to find me a reliable vehicle that was within my budget.

July 1, 2015

Thanks for the great review! Enjoy your new vehicle!