Harold Zeigler Ford Lincoln-Elkhart

New 888-851-8316
Used 866-862-6551
Service 877-214-5813

For a Great Experience

New Car buyer and repeat customer

by from Elkhart, In |

This is the third vehicle I have bought from Harlold Zigler Ford in Elkhart. Their service department is excellent, especially their oil change department. They get you in quickly and out quickly. They answer your questions and do not try to get you to add on to the service. For example, they may show you that you need a new air filter, but they don't insist that you buy theirs. I have been very pleased with how they have treated me and my wife as a customer.

May 21, 2014

Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate your continued loyalty! Have a great day! :)

Repair

by from Elkhart |

We brought the car in for a recall,work was done very quickly,and we were not kept waiting

July 13, 2014

Thank you for the review on our Service Department! We do our best to get you in and out in a timely fashion along with providing quality work! Thank you!

Great buying experience.

by from Osceola, IN |

This is my second straight vehicle purchase from Harold Ziegler Ford in Elkhart, IN. I've never had a complaint and the sales staff is very friendly and accommodating. I would recommend them to my friends and family.

July 13, 2014

Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate your business!

Bought a new 2014 Ford F-150 Supercrew

by from Elkhart, IN |

Bobby Mueller went out of his way to help and make the process enjoyable

June 10, 2014

Thank you so much for the great review, Dave. I am glad you had a wonderful experience! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with your future vehicle needs! Have a great day!

2014 Escape

by from Edwardsburg, MI |

We were looking to buy a new Ford Escape, We had been shopping around for more than a month, with numerous dealerships. I saw an ad on the internet for Harold Ziegler of Elkhart. I sent an email out, and Bobby Mueller responded within minutes. We then spoke on the phone, I told him exactly what I wanted on the vehicle, I also gave him the info about our trade in. With in an hour he called me back with an exceptional deal. He gave us a fair price for our trade in, and he weighed financing rates against rebates to get us the best deal. He then asked me to stop in and take the Escape home for the night. When I got to the dealership her had it all gassed and ready to. When we went back to finalize the deal, we were very impressed as to how everyone worked together to make sure that we were happy, and knew how to operate all the bell and whistle on the Escape. The financing went very smoothly and the gentleman that handled it was very efficient and answered all of our questions with knowledgeable answers. When we need another vehicle, we will definitely return to Harold Zeigler of Elkhart.

May 27, 2014

Wow! Thank you for the exceptional review! We appreciate your business! Have a great day! :)

Beware Used Vehicles!

by from Elkhart, IN |

Do NOT buy a used vehicle here. Safety inspections aren't performed properly and problems are hidden at the time of purchase. Contacting them after the fact will do nothing. They already have their money and are happy ignoring your issues. Their "great customer service" ends as soon as you complete the sale.

May 16, 2014

I sincerely apologize for your bad experience. I can assure you that is not how we conduct business here. Please feel free to contact my General Manager, Steve Sobol, with your conerns. We strive to give the best overall experience and quality service to all of our customers. You can reach Steve at (574) 294-1563 ext. 200. Once again, we are very sorry for your bad experience. Have a great day!

Consistent, Excellent Service

by from Three Rivers, MI |

I purchased my Ford Explorer from Zeigler Ford and also bought the maintenance package. Every time I go in for service - whether its an oil change or scheduled maintenance - the service is fast, efficient, and professional. Also, no appointment is required and the turn around is fast. Great service and a better overall experience!

May 13, 2014

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business! Have a great day! :)

Horrible service

by from Elkhart |

I will never go back to this dealership based on the poor customer service I received. What a joke. The salesman I talked to a few times was so disorganized and had no clue what cars he had on the lot, nor do I think he completed a real sentence. Just kept fumbling around. I'm glad I went elsewhere.

May 8, 2014

I am terribly sorry for your bad experience. I can promise you that that is not the way we conduct business and I apologize for that. If we can do anything to earn your business please don't hesitate to contact our management and we will make sure you are well taken care of. Again, we are sorry for your bad experience.

Great Service

by from Elkhart, IN |

My 2013 Ford Escape had a recall on it so I scheduled the appointment to have it done. When I picked my vehicle up I noticed a leak under my vehicle and called Harold Ziegler to let them know that I needed it checked out...they were on the situation immediately to track down the problem and get it corrected. I have owned 5 new vehicles from Harold Zeigler and I recommend them often to friends.

May 5, 2014

What a great review! Thank you for your continued loyalty! We appreciate your business! Thanks and have a great day! :)

Always extremely satisfied

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

I've bought cars here twice in the past year and am always amazed at the quality of the experience. I've always gotten a fair deal with very little effort on my part. It helps to research prices first to know what people are paying, same goes for checking trade in prices. I also service my vehicle here and especially like the quick lube service which matches the price of the low cost places like Wal-Mart but you know your getting it done right with Ford parts. Overall I'm just extremely happy with the way I get treated here and will be a repeat customer.

May 1, 2014

Wow! We feel so honored to do business with you! Thank you for the great review. We greatly appreciate it! Have a great day! :)

Great Experience

by from Elkhart, IN |

Great experience all around. They really worked with me to fit my financial needs and helped me through every step of the process. Will definitely return.

April 30, 2014

Thanks for a great review Sonny!! We appreciate your business! Have a great day! :)