Mazda of Poughkeepsie

New 877-825-9648 New 877-825-9648
Used 877-846-6564 Used 877-846-6564
Service 888-438-1989 Service 888-438-1989

In a class of its own!

Great service, friendly, clean facility

by from Endicott, NY |

We drove 2.5 hours for a 2009 Saturn Outlook XR we saw on cars.com on a Friday afternoon. We were greeted by friendly faces and after a test drive, we bought a GREAT car at a fantastic price, well below what it is valued at. Plus, we got more than we thought we'd get for our trade-in! No hassles, no issues - I definitely recommend taking the drive over to Poughkeepsie to see the guys at Mazda of Poughkeepsie on Rte. 9.

Used Car Shopper

by from Poughkeepsie, NY |

I went to Mazda of Poughkeepsie in search of a certified pre-owned car. I was greeted with friendly faces and a salesperson that was willing to stay after hours to find the best car for me. They went above and beyond, making sure I received the car I wanted at the best price. They were very educational throughout the entire buying experience. I would recommend this dealer to anyone.

Best experience I have had buying a car

by from Wappingers falls |

Me and my wife came in looking for a new car and we were greeted by a very nice gential man named Mike w he showed us around and we found a nice pre-owned 2014 mazda cx-5 he work a fair deal and we took delivery of the car the same day I would definitely recommend this dealership to all my friends and family thank you mazda of Poughkeepsie

GREAT DEALERSHIP!!!!

by from POUGHKEEPSIE NY |

BOUGHT A PRE-OWNED VEHICLE FOR A GOOD PRICE AND LOVE IT!!!!

Won't go back....

by from Fishkill,NY |

When I got there they couldn't find the car that I had an appointment to see. This was after I felt like I was bothering them when I walked in. After taking the car for a test drive I told my salesman that I felt something wrong but couldn't pin point whatt it was. He turned his head and waved his hand and told me the mechanic would check it out. After securing the funding for the car and switching insurance I got a call telling me the car had serious problems but was still under warranty so it would be a while til it was ready. After that I felt the car was no good and I didn't take it. That being said, my initial contact with Mike the owner was great. He gave me what I wanted and kept in contact with me..until I didn't want the car ..I didn't even get an email responding to my decision.

Good Dealer

by from Pawling Ny |

Purchased a Mazda Cx-5 from Mazda of Poughkeepsie. Got a fair price on the vehicle. Mike Weiss even gave me a fair price on my trade in. No games or gimmicks everything was upfront. Very happy with my purchase.

Mazda of Poughkeepsie responded to this review

June 9, 2015

Greg we appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your Cx-5. Feel free to reach out to us for anything in the future.

Great Experience

by from Wappingers Falls Ny |

I recently purchased a Mazda 3 from this dealership. Jamal was our salesman. He did a great job at showing us the ins, and outs of the 2014 Mazda 3. Jamal even took the extra step to introduce us to Danny in service to help us with our future service needs. When it came to getting a fair trade in value for our vehicle Mike Weiss was very helpfull. Overall the experience was great i will be purchasing my next vehicle from Mazda of Poughkeepsie.

Rude, disrespectful and unprofessional dealership

by from hopewell junction ny |

My wife and I were going to purchase a 2014 Mazda CX5 SUV from this dealership. The first time we arrived all the salespeople seem disinterested and did not even approach us to ask if we needed any assistance. It took a few hours for us to finally be helped. Secondly the salesperson was not very knowledgeable about the car and features and seemed completely clueless when we asked her to find the keys to test drive one of the models. My wife and I finally decided that we wanted to purchase the car however there was minor issues that needed to be fixed before we bought the car. When we returned the following day to pick up the car and make the transaction we were very displeased to see scratches on the car that weren't there before. We told the salesperson to address the matter and immediately he got defensive and disgruntled. After a few minutes of discussing our options he flailed his arms up and said to leave and not to purchase the car. Throughout my years of car buying I never experienced this kind of unprofessionalism and poor customer service. I should've acknowledged the previous reviews and never even given this MAZDA Poughkeepsie dealership a chance. I STRONGLY suggest fellow car buyers not to take a chance with this dealership, until this is a huge change in the attitudes of the employees here.

horrible dealership

by from New Milford, CT |

This dealership doesn't even deserve one star! I bought a 2015 Mazda 3 from them almost three months ago and they messed everything up. I'm still waiting on my registration for the car since I live in CT. The people that I had to deal with are rude and don't know anything about the cars they are selling. The general manager Mike Weiss doesn't know how to return phone calls. I'm now chasing down my own registration and have to go to DMV myself and pay to register my car, which is something I already paid the dealership to do! Worst car buying experience ever! I wish I went somewhere else.

Evasive and Deceptive Business Practices

by from Poughkeepsie, NY |

I was inches away from closing on a CX-5 lease. The Sales manager, Mike Weiss, refused to answer simple questions about the details of the deal. He attempted to evade direct answers on several occasions, and tried to talk around the questions. When I'm going to spend significant money, I expect honest and forthright responses to my questions, and I have a right to know exactly what is in the deal. The attitude that I don't need to know the specifics is an obvious attempt at manipulation and deception. I have owned Mazda's continuously for 32 years. I will never set foot in this dealership again, and I will never buy another Mazda automobile. Congratulations, Mr. Weiss. You did your company proud!