Mazda of Poughkeepsie

New 877-825-9648
Used 877-846-6564
Service 888-438-1989

In a class of its own!

Great service, friendly, clean facility

by from Endicott, NY |

We drove 2.5 hours for a 2009 Saturn Outlook XR we saw on cars.com on a Friday afternoon. We were greeted by friendly faces and after a test drive, we bought a GREAT car at a fantastic price, well below what it is valued at. Plus, we got more than we thought we'd get for our trade-in! No hassles, no issues - I definitely recommend taking the drive over to Poughkeepsie to see the guys at Mazda of Poughkeepsie on Rte. 9.

Good Dealer

by from Pawling Ny |

Purchased a Mazda Cx-5 from Mazda of Poughkeepsie. Got a fair price on the vehicle. Mike Weiss even gave me a fair price on my trade in. No games or gimmicks everything was upfront. Very happy with my purchase.

Great Experience

by from Wappingers Falls Ny |

I recently purchased a Mazda 3 from this dealership. Jamal was our salesman. He did a great job at showing us the ins, and outs of the 2014 Mazda 3. Jamal even took the extra step to introduce us to Danny in service to help us with our future service needs. When it came to getting a fair trade in value for our vehicle Mike Weiss was very helpfull. Overall the experience was great i will be purchasing my next vehicle from Mazda of Poughkeepsie.

Rude, disrespectful and unprofessional dealership

by from hopewell junction ny |

My wife and I were going to purchase a 2014 Mazda CX5 SUV from this dealership. The first time we arrived all the salespeople seem disinterested and did not even approach us to ask if we needed any assistance. It took a few hours for us to finally be helped. Secondly the salesperson was not very knowledgeable about the car and features and seemed completely clueless when we asked her to find the keys to test drive one of the models. My wife and I finally decided that we wanted to purchase the car however there was minor issues that needed to be fixed before we bought the car. When we returned the following day to pick up the car and make the transaction we were very displeased to see scratches on the car that weren't there before. We told the salesperson to address the matter and immediately he got defensive and disgruntled. After a few minutes of discussing our options he flailed his arms up and said to leave and not to purchase the car. Throughout my years of car buying I never experienced this kind of unprofessionalism and poor customer service. I should've acknowledged the previous reviews and never even given this MAZDA Poughkeepsie dealership a chance. I STRONGLY suggest fellow car buyers not to take a chance with this dealership, until this is a huge change in the attitudes of the employees here.

horrible dealership

by from New Milford, CT |

This dealership doesn't even deserve one star! I bought a 2015 Mazda 3 from them almost three months ago and they messed everything up. I'm still waiting on my registration for the car since I live in CT. The people that I had to deal with are rude and don't know anything about the cars they are selling. The general manager Mike Weiss doesn't know how to return phone calls. I'm now chasing down my own registration and have to go to DMV myself and pay to register my car, which is something I already paid the dealership to do! Worst car buying experience ever! I wish I went somewhere else.

Evasive and Deceptive Business Practices

by from Poughkeepsie, NY |

I was inches away from closing on a CX-5 lease. The Sales manager, Mike Weiss, refused to answer simple questions about the details of the deal. He attempted to evade direct answers on several occasions, and tried to talk around the questions. When I'm going to spend significant money, I expect honest and forthright responses to my questions, and I have a right to know exactly what is in the deal. The attitude that I don't need to know the specifics is an obvious attempt at manipulation and deception. I have owned Mazda's continuously for 32 years. I will never set foot in this dealership again, and I will never buy another Mazda automobile. Congratulations, Mr. Weiss. You did your company proud!

not bad

by from poughkeepsie ny |

they will only call u back is u buy a care if your credit dosnt cut it they wont even give you the respect to call u back to tell u twice this has happened and its pathetic and horribly rude period the owner really needs to check on how his car dealer is being ran. never ever going back there.