Mazda of Poughkeepsie

Service 888-438-1989

In a class of its own!

Okay exp

by from Upstate ny |

The salesman was kind of condescending. The finance guy was ok. Wrote more before but this has crashed twice already

Go to Albany

by from Germantown, NY |

All set to buy a CX5. Had the credit check done - all was fine. Put down a $10,000 deposit. Was planning to pick up the car about three weeks later and was told it would be all ready to go. We called to make sure before traveling to the dealership - the salesman no longer worked there, they couldn't find our paperwork (at first), and then they told us we had to do a whole credit check again! My wife talked to manager "Mike" and said it was a poor way to run a business and it made us uncomfortable about completing the deal. So Mike said "Fine!" and hung up on her! I cancelled the deal, got our deposit back and bought a Subaru. Real nice people in Kingston.

Bad customer service

by from Hopewell Jct, NY |

The buying process is good, could be better. But my problem is nobody talks to one another on issues with cars sold. I bought a used car and was told it went thru a 150 point inspection but wasn't. They let me drove away with no inspection, a ripped axle boot, fog lights out, and paddle shifters broken off the steering wheel and placed in the glove box for me to find. Someone really needs to oversee these problems cause although my issues are being addresses i'm sure this is happening over and over

not bad

by from poughkeepsie ny |

they will only call u back is u buy a care if your credit dosnt cut it they wont even give you the respect to call u back to tell u twice this has happened and its pathetic and horribly rude period the owner really needs to check on how his car dealer is being ran. never ever going back there.

Great service, friendly, clean facility

by from Endicott, NY |

We drove 2.5 hours for a 2009 Saturn Outlook XR we saw on cars.com on a Friday afternoon. We were greeted by friendly faces and after a test drive, we bought a GREAT car at a fantastic price, well below what it is valued at. Plus, we got more than we thought we'd get for our trade-in! No hassles, no issues - I definitely recommend taking the drive over to Poughkeepsie to see the guys at Mazda of Poughkeepsie on Rte. 9.