Taylor KIA

(1.0) 2 Reviews

6300 W Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43615

Used 877-206-7860

Want to run your credit when you walk in.

by from holland, OH |

We were there today looking at a used Kia. We were told the salesman couldn't give us a price on this used vehicle until he ran our credit! No Thank You!

Jason is not nice

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Me and my fiance went in to look for a new vehicle and ended up talking with Jason who seemed nice at first. He ended up just being very pushy and only wanted to run our credit before we even test drove anything. After leaving she went back to look some more and get her car appraised. They would not tell her how much they were going to give her for a trade in until the papers were signed. Then when she asked for her keys back he refused, trying to get her to test drive other vehicles. She asked two other salesman for her keys with no luck. Finally after asking the customer service desk she had her keys back. This was a horrible experience and I hope Steve Taylor puts his phone number on a commercial again so I can tell him all of this myself. Awful experience, I really do think he wanted to "see ya in a kia"