Monaco Ford

767 New London Tpke, Glastonbury, CT 06033

New 888-471-8571
Used 888-471-3316
Service 888-905-5440

Where our customers become our friends!

Christina's New Escape!

by from Vernon, CT |

Everyone at Monaco was great from the moment we arrived. George (our sales rep) was wonderful with explaining the vehicle to us and trying to accomodate anything we asked for. Even after sitting down to negotiate, we were still a little nervous about our purchase. He brought us back to the vehicle and went through any other questions we had. We came back to pick up the vehicle a few days later and he helped to connect my cell phone before leaving and made sure we did a thorough inspection of the vehicle before we left.

Kristin's new Explorer

by from Marlborough,Ct. |

Working with George, Jerry and Rick has been, by far, the best car buying experience I have ever had at any car dealership anywhere! We would absolutely recommend Monaco Ford to anyone looking for a new or used car. Thank you!

2012 Focus Se

by from Waterbury,Ct |

Came up from Waterbury to get my Focus! Easy, no pressure transaction. Thanks to George,Spiros and Rick for their extra efforts! Definitely will recommend everyone who I know that is looking for a vehicle!

2011 FORD F350

by from Coventry,Ct |

This is my third truck from Monaco Ford and I am very satisfied. Treated right everytime. Thanks to George and Rick for their help.Would recommend friends and family to Monaco with no concerns.