Vin Devers Inc.

5570 Monroe Street, Sylvania, OH 43560

New 888-246-1217
Used 888-246-5843
Service 888-470-4379

Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania - Proudly Serving the Sylvania / Toledo area since 1956!!

No Pressure Car Buying from Start to Finish!!

by from Maumee,Ohio |

I do not like to shop for cars but Ramone Perez at Vin Devers was amazing!! He answered every question I had (important or stupid). He never pressured me into buying the vehicle.When I chose to purchase a 2015 Chevy Malibu the transaction was smooth and the financing of the car with Mikel was just as good. They made the whole shopping experience wonderful. If you find yourself heading to Vin Devers make sure you ask for Ramone to help you with the shopping and have Mikel do the financing. You won't regret it!!

Nice Certified Car Buying Experience

by from Toledo, OH |

Was very satisfied with the certified car buying experience at Vin Devers. I was impressed with the high quality of certified Mercedes vehicles they had on the lot. Every one was clean and you can tell they keep attention to detail when selecting used vehicles. Ziad Fakhoury was my sales specialist. He was no pressure and answered all of my questions. The 2012 E350 I selected was in like new condition coming off a lease with 32k miles and still under original factory warranty. Carfax was supplied and certified buying benefits were explained. I also obtained the 2 year additional Mercedes extended warranty with unlimited mileage. If you are interested in a clean certified Mercedes, I recommend you speak with Zaid at Vin Devers.

Awesome buying experience

by from Monclova, OH |

Great buying experience. Low pressure. Very informative. Beautiful delivery. Fast and informative. Go see Ziad Fakhoury. We have bought many vehicles over many years. Vin a devers is the best experience. Period.

New car purchase experience

by from Toledo, Ohio |

My wife and I just purchased a new GL450 and the experience was outstanding. We had been looking for several months for just the right vehicle and the team at Vin Devers worked with us to make it happen. They were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. We are very pleased with our new SUV. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a great staff with whom to work and a great inventory of vehicles.

Excellent service

by from Belleville,mi |

Just wanted to express my wonderful experience! My sales person was Brian LaVoy and he went above and beyond what other places would have! I purchased a 2002 gmc savanna conversion van which I seen on cars.com and it has been an excellent addition for our long trips!

No Pressure Car Car Shopping From Start To Finish!

by from Maumee,Ohio |

I do not like to shop for cars but Ramone Perez at Vin Devers was amazing!! He answered every question I had (important or stupid). He never pressured me into buying the vehicle.When I chose to purchase a 2015 Chevy Malibu the transaction was smooth and the financing of the car with Mike was just as good. They made the whole shopping experience wonderful. If you find yourself heading to Vin Devers make sure you ask for Ramone to help you with the shopping and have Mike do the financing. You won't regret it!

excellent

by from Toledo. ohio |

Ziad and all the staff were amazing and they find the best deal in our purshace on the Audi A6 2008,thanks One more tome. Johnnie & Katia

Excellent service!

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Recently I had my car cleaned at Vin Devers and would like to extend thanks to Jeff Prala and his team for excellent customer service, professionalism, and workmanship. Thanks again!

Excellent service pre and post purchase

by from Lafayette, IN |

I drove more than 250 miles to purchase a car from Ziad after my initial test drive. He was very knowledgeable, very friendly, and very helpful. He stayed after hours so I can test drive the car and it went very well. No pressure to purchase. Service was great before, during, and after my purchase. I would definitely drive 250 miles to buy my next car from Ziad again.

Great People, Great Experience!

by from Fraser, Michigan |

I have been purchasing vehicles for over 40 years. My purchase experience at Vin Devers has, by far, exceeded any previous purchase, My sales consultant, Ziad Fakhoury was courteous, polite, and thoughtful. Ziad was also very knowledgeable about the vehicle, and took the time to ensure I understood the basic operation of the various features of the car. Mikel Maras, was very professional in handling the financial aspects of the transaction. At the same time he to was friendly and engaging. He did an excellent job of explaining all the details of the deal and reviewing the related documentation. All of the Vin Devers staff I had the pleasure of meeting were great. I will certainly speak well of my experience, and recommend anyone looking to purchase a vehicle give Ziad, and the rest of the Vin Devers staff a chance to meet their needs.

HORRIBLE Customer Service; STILL NO TITLE

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I purchased a car from someone and for a fee, Vin Devers agreed to process the paperwork to transfer the title to my name. A week after picking up the car and paying Vin Devers, they called me and said all the paperwork was processed on their end and they sent it off to a third party to complete the process. Now over THREE WEEKS from picking up the car I still have not received the title. I called Vin Devers seven times to get their help to better facilitate this process and every time I got sent to a voicemail of someone who, according to the receptionist, was working that day but "with another customer" or "out on runs". No voicemails were returned. Not one. So I followed up with yet another call and asked the receptionist if she could track down a live person for me to talk to. She found the woman who does the titlework and I explained I still didn't have the title to my car and the paper dealer plate Vin Devers provided me is going to expire in a few days. She was surprised nobody from the dealership offered to send me dealer plate in the interim and said she would overnight one to me. Today no call and no plate. I call the dealership, AGAIN, and was sent to a manager who said he would not send me the plate because that plate costs him $1000 and why would he do that on a vehicle he didn't make any money on? So now a month after purchasing this vehicle I have no plate and no title. Unfortunately, although the receptionist was always polite and tried to be helpful, the rest of the team at Vin Devers has taken every opportunity to show me that they don't care about correcting this situation. They have yet to offer any solution.