Vin Devers Inc.

5570 Monroe Street, Sylvania, OH 43560

New 888-246-1217
Used 888-246-5843
Service 888-470-4379

Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania - Proudly Serving the Sylvania / Toledo area since 1956!!

Great buying experience

by from Monroe County, Mich. |

Ziad went out of his way to give me a great price on both my trade and a beautiful 2009 Infiniti G37xS. Kudos to the management, and to Jamee for handling the paperwork; she did a great job explaining everything. I would highly recommend them if you're interested in purchasing a premium used or new vehicle.

Quick, Easy and Comfortable!

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Quick, Easy and Comfortable! Ziad was great! stayed late the night i drove up to check out the Jeep they had and was glad to stay as long as i wanted to look at it. Made the purchase the next morning and every about the process was super professional - made it quick, easy and comfortable throughout the entire process! Highly recommend Ziad and their staff!

Good people to deal with.

by from northville,mi |

The buying experience at Vin Devers was really good, they are convenient to find plus their pricing is very competitive. The sales person ( Ziad Fakhoury) was knowledgable and courteous. I would certainly purchase from this dealership in the future.

Happy with Vin Devers!

by from Defiance, OH |

I found my used car at Vin Devers through Cars.com. After a couple days at home, I noticed there was a problem with the turn signal unit. Vin Devers promptly ordered the part and scheduled a service appointment. Once I arrived, I was taken to a very nice business center and was able to log into work while waiting. What a great set up! All staff I came in contact with was very professional and appeared to genuinely interested in taking care of me. The facilities are very clean and comfortable. This was a very good buying & service experience. Oh yea, the car is really nice too!

My experience was not consistent with what I read.

by from Akron, OH |

The online sale person from Vin Devers was helpful at first but became downright confrontational during negotiations. I conducted what I believed were serious, sincere negotiations, on what would have been my second Audi S8. What I experienced I can only call unprofessional, attitude-ridden behavior from the salesperson. This was not my first time at the rodeo by a long shot and my skin is plenty thick, but I found the online sales experience disappointing all the way around. Two stars is a gift.

Good experience

by from Chicago, Il |

I bought a used Honda from Brian. He was helpful, honest, fair and thorough. I was treated well and got a fair deal. I would recommend Brian and the dealer as a good source to buy a car.

Could not asked for a better experience

by from Toledo OH |

Sammy was just the best. My son had leased a car from Sammy and told me this is the place to go and I am so very glad I did. With Sammy's help, I was able to find the exact car that I wanted. He was great about explaining about the features of the car. Sammy is one in a million. Everyone at the dealership that I came across has given the best customer service. No one ignores you, and I find that refreshing. Thanks again Sammy and VinDevers for making my auto purchase such a smooth experience. Thanks to Norm for all of the help with getting all the paperwork done properly and the super great interest rate! it was appreciated.

LOYAL CUSTOMER

by from ANN ARBOR |

THIS IS MY 7 TH MERCEDES THAT I HAVE BOUGHT FROM VIN DEVERS OVER THE YEARS. THE BYING PROCESS WAS GREAT. JASON AND ZYAD WHERE EXCELLENT. I COME ALWAYS BACK BECAUSE OF THE SERVICE BOTH FROM A PERSONAL ASPECT AND TECHNICAL ONE. IN SHORT, GREAT. KEITH, THE MANAGER OF SERVICE AND THE REST OF THE STAFF ARE AMAZING. JUST GOOD PEOPLE!!! I CANNOT BE MORE APPRECIATIVE. F.N.S.

new car purchase

by from Toledo OH |

Ziad was great to deal with, excellent, able to accomodate and answer all questions, will definately buy there again

Happy wife = HAPPY LIFE!

by from Sylvania, OH |

Looking to replace my wife's crossover before winter, we visited the dealership on a Saturday morning. Found Cadillac SRX we loved. Ziad (Zach) was very helpful and easy to work with. By noon, Vin Devers had a new customer, we had a beautiful SRX and my wife had a BIG smile on her face (happy wife = happy life). Thanks to the used car team for a great experience. Rest assured you will be seeing us again! Ron Rego

Great Service

by from Maumee , ohio |

I gave this rating because of the excellent customer service that I reveived from Vin Devers Autohaus Of Sylvania. My sales rep Ziad Fakhoury was excellent. He took his time in explaining the functions of all the vehicles that I looked at. He did not rush me, he made sure I had all my questions answered before I left the dealership. Quality Customer Service is caring, and listening and Ziad represented those two qualities. Hyfah