Vin Devers Inc.

5570 Monroe Street, Sylvania, OH 43560

New 888-246-1217
Used 888-246-5843
Service 888-470-4379

Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania - Proudly Serving the Sylvania / Toledo area since 1956!!

Trying to purchase a car

by from ann arbor mi |

Well, many calls and promises have resulted in no car and no answers. They say they will contact you within 2hrs of opening,6hrs later no call. They said they would call before they closed,again no call. I hate to think that the rest of the operation is run in such a shoddy manner.

Great Service

by from Brownstown, Mi |

We really had a wonderful experience at Vin Devers. Customer service was courteous and professional. Both Duane and Jamee were wonderful to work with. We appreciate their customer service. Thank you ! Mark and Darlene Ecie

Top Notch - Quality that did not disappoint

by from Brighton, MI |

I found a car on the internet. I by chance called Brian LaVoy to ask if the car was available and he confimed it was. I drove to Ohio from Michigan (Over 60 miles) to see the car. The car was waiting for me, was started and warming up, so when I arrived I took a test drive right away. My interaction with Brian was very good. He was extremely knowledgeable and was very nice to deal with. I bought the car that day. Test drove, applied for financing and paperwork completed in about 1.5 hours. The easist buyer a car has ever been for me, and I buy a lot of cars!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Cleveland, OH |

Our car purchase experience with Vin Devers Autohaus and Brian LaVoy was hands down the best experience my husband and I have ever had. It was well worth the 2 hour drive to and from. The process was smooth and quick. Everyone we encountered was friendly. Great price. Great car. Great experience. Even though the dealership is located far from our home, it was absolutely worth the trip and I would not hesitate to purchase another car from Vin Devers. I would highly recommend Brian LaVoy and the dealership.

The very best experience I have ever had purchasin

by from Genoa, OH |

The very best experience I have ever had purchasing a car. No hassles, everyone involved from sales, maintenance and financial. Everyone involved had their act together to make this experience one that I will share with everyone I know looking for a new or used car. Love, Love my new car. Thanks Tony Agby and the staff at Vin Devers Autohaus, Sylvania, OH.

Great Dealer Experience

by from Ottawa Lake, MI |

I have purchased several vehicles from the team at Vin Devers Autohaus. The team is extremely professional, experienced, and provides great value. I have sent several friends to Vin Devers and they have had the same experience. The whole team treats you like you are the most important customer - even if you are just purchasing a used Pick-up. The cars are always incredibly detailed and the purchase experience is seamless. Everything is always ready and there never are any last minute surprises that I was use to from other dealerships.

Used car buying experience

by from toledo,oh |

The people my wife and I dealt with were very professional and courteous. My salesman, Ziad, was able to answer all of my questions without hesitation. He knew his car very well and was able to explain all of the various features. The entire process of sales and financing was very smooth and low pressure. I would recommend this dealership to my friends.

Outstanding Dealer

by from Hartselle, Alabama |

I purchased a CPO Mercedes from these folks, as an ex-dealer I was impressed with the way everything was handled, from sales to administration to delivery. I am not easily pleased. I highly recommend this Dealer and the people working there.

Superb sales and financing staff

by from Perrysburg, OH |

Tony Agby was the salesman who assisted me. He could not have been more reasonable, understanding, laid back, and helpful. He is the antithesis of the car salesman stereotype...and that is what I was looking for. The financial officer, Jamie Navarre, was helpful, and found a better financing deal for me than my bank had offered. I am very pleased with the vehicle, and, dare I say, even more pleased with the interactions I had with the staff of Vin Devers. My only constructive criticism involved the detailing of the used car that I purchased. However, it was a new arrival on the lot, and the detailers did as good a job as they could given my earlier-than-scheduled arrival.

Vin Devers Inc. responded to this review

May 7, 2012

Thank you for your business - We look forward to seeing you again!

The perfect car

by from Perrysburg |

The staff went above and beyond to assist us in finding the perfect vehicle for us. They had several models in stock, but we were looking for a car with specific features. They located one several states away and made arrangements to have it brought in for us. They definately went above and beyond to assist us in finding this vehicle. They were extremely friendly and effecient. We will definately return when it is time to purchase another car.

Vin Devers Inc. responded to this review

May 7, 2012

Thank you for your business! We pride ourselves on going the extra mile and locating cars per our customer's request. We look forward to seeing you again!