Vin Devers Inc.

5570 Monroe Street, Sylvania, OH 43560

New 888-246-1217
Used 888-246-5843
Service 888-470-4379

Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania - Proudly Serving the Sylvania / Toledo area since 1956!!

Our Audi experience

by from Sylvania Ohio |

My husband and i purchased a precertified Audi A6 today. The total experience was far better than expected. Our Specialist was Duane Anderson. He was very knowledgeable regarding the Audi. He was not a "pressure" type person, he treated us like family,and also treated us without rushing us to hurry to make a decision. I would recommend him and the dealership to my friends. Thank-you Duane for everything. We appreciated your time and patience. Chris and Linda Grill

New Car Purchase

by from Toledo, OH |

When I decided to purchase a new car, I went to Vin Devers Autohaus. That's where I met the salesman, Duane Anderson. Duane is very personable, courteous and knowledgeable. He made the buying process much easier than I had anticipated. After I purchased the car, he took the time to set up my phone system and he showed my how to operate the new features on the car. Also, I want to note that my experience with the service department has been good.

Great buying experience from VinDevers

by from Toledo, OH |

I just purchased a used Audi from VinDevers and am very pleased with the customer service and love the car. My salesman was Ramon and he was very professional, low pressure, easy to work with, and went the extra mile to make sure I was happy. I would definitely recommend VinDevers and Ramon to my friends and family.

Love My Audi

by from Northwest Ohio |

This is the second Audi we have purchased from Rick Zerner at Vin Devers. Rick was so nice to work with, not pushy and very knowledgeable. We knew we would go back to him again. When we took our A6 in for servicing everyone was very pleasant and helpful. I am sure it will be the same with this new Audi A4.

by from Lambertville, MI |

Tony is my kind of sales man. He's not pushy but still gets to the point. He helped find the perfect car to suite my needs and still have some fun with it!

Exceed our Expectations

by from bowling green, ohio |

We purchased a Q-7 for my wife. Her previous vehicle was an Escalade and the quality of the vehicle was at best average and the service locally was absolutely horrible. The salesman for the Q7, Duane, was extremely professional, did not overpromise, and exceeded our expectations in the areas of price, delivery date, and service.The Q7 is my wife's dream vehicle and she loves the option package, the gas mileage, the navigation and voice command, and the fun of driving. The kids can not live without the "internet hot spot" and the Excalade is now a distant bad memory.

Love My Audi

by from Northwest Ohio |

This was our second Audi purchased at Vin Devers with the help of Rick Zerner.. We were so pleased with his help buying our first Audi we wanted to deal with him again.. He is so professional and knowledgeable but is not pushy in any way. Every time we brought our A6 in for servicing all of the staff were very pleasant and helpful.

Mercedes

by from Maumee, OH |

I recently bought a Mercedes Benz from Richard Zerner. My experience was terrific. Richard goes above & beyond to make sure I am happy. When my tire pressure light came on, I was worried so I called him. He was quick to get it taken care of & made sure everything else was perfect. The dealership is beautifully remodeled, always welcoming, & everyone is very professional.

Mercedes purchase

by from Toledo, ohio |

Duane Anderson is a fines salesperson. Excellent support and instruction.

Mercedes purchase

by from Toledo, Oh |

Duane Anderson was a joy to deal with. Excellent costumer service.