Vin Devers Inc.

5570 Monroe Street, Sylvania, OH 43560

New 888-246-1217
Used 888-246-5843
Service 888-470-4379

Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania - Proudly Serving the Sylvania / Toledo area since 1956!!

Thanks for my dream car!!

by from Southfield, MI |

I have always dreamed of owning an Audi A4 and the staff at Vin Devers made my dream a reality. My old vehicle needed some major repairs and i had been borrowing a car for over a week. I was worried that i would not be able to get financing for the car i really wanted. After speaking with Ramon Perez over the phone and explaining my financial situation to him, he was able to get me financed when I had been previously turned down at other dealerships. I drove down from Detroit and the Audi A4 looked exactly as pictured on the website. Everyone at Vin Devers was very nice and very helpful. They even had my old vehicle towed to the dealership for a trade-in. I love my new car and i'm glad that i took a chance and drove to Ohio. Thanks Vin Devers!

Buying a Dodge Avenger

by from Maumee, OH |

The sales person was courteous and not pushy. He answered all questions to the best of his ability.

Audi Q7 purchase

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Our purchase experience at Vin Devers in Sylvania, Ohio was excellent. Nothing that could be suggested for improvement. Our salesperson, Duane Anderson, was friendly, honest, flexible in terms of time, and very helpful and patient during our purchase decision process. We are totally satisfied with both the car and the dealership.

New car lease

by from Sylvania, Ohio |

i recently leased a mercedes c class 300 and had an excellent purchase experience. Duane Anderson my Sales Specialist was extremely professional and helpful in all aspects of the mercedes to help in my final decision. Knowing that Duane and the vin devers family will be there for me with service and any future needs made my decision very easy.

A Great Experience

by from Farmington Hills, MI |

Recently purchased a new Audi. Teriffic sales assistance and an overall great experience. Wouldn't buy a car elsewhere!

Great buying experience!

by from Lambertville, MI |

Very knowledgeable and friendly customer service team.

Good buying experience

by from Maumee, OH |

Good selection of vehicles, attentive and helpful guidance from Rick Zerner, reasonable financial details and a generally painless purchase process.

Vin Devers Audi / Mercedes used

by from Brighton, Mi. |

The Used car sales manager Brian, was very helpful and allowed me to make my time with out the usual annoying T.O. of most dealers. Left without a purchase but came back on my own because of the service I received from him and his personal attitude and sincerity. I started wanting a Mercedes, and ended up with the Audi when I compared the true difference of each vehicle I needed for myself. Thanks Brian.

Used car purchase

by from Newport, MI |

We purchased an E-350 MB with blue-tech diesel and have been thrilled by the car as well as the dealer. Our 2004 Pacifica, a good car, needed replacement so our first thought was an R-class MB. Our salesperson, Richard Zener, did a great job in finding a used 2010 R-350. We are very happy with the car, the dealer and the salesperon.

Duane Anderson

by from Oak Harbor |

He was very helpful in the purchasing of our2011 ml350 and the programing of our phone and other accessories.