Vin Devers Inc.

5570 Monroe Street, Sylvania, OH 43560

New 888-246-1217
Used 888-246-5843
Service 888-470-4379

Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania - Proudly Serving the Sylvania / Toledo area since 1956!!

Used car purchase

by from Newport, MI |

We purchased an E-350 MB with blue-tech diesel and have been thrilled by the car as well as the dealer. Our 2004 Pacifica, a good car, needed replacement so our first thought was an R-class MB. Our salesperson, Richard Zener, did a great job in finding a used 2010 R-350. We are very happy with the car, the dealer and the salesperon.

Duane Anderson

by from Oak Harbor |

He was very helpful in the purchasing of our2011 ml350 and the programing of our phone and other accessories.

Got the exact car we wanted

by from Sylvania, Ohio |

We tried to buy the same car at an Ann Arbor dealership and after two failed attempts over 6 months to place a simple order, we decided to purchase our vehicle closer to home. Rick Zerner, the salesman, kept us informed of our order status as it progressed and at all times was polite, courteous and professional. The whole staff at Vin Devers Audi was highly respectful of our time.

Audi A4

by from Toledo, OH |

We are very pleased with our first Audi A4 we bought from Vin Devers. The team was awesome. Duane Anderson is very personable, honest, trust-worthy and knowledgeable. We can call/stop in about anything on the car and he's there to help!

Didn't expect to buy a Mercedes but we did!

by from Toledo, OH |

The team at Vin Devers was very helpful, honest and knowledgeable. Our salesperson, Duane Anderson, was awesome. He manually added my phone contacts in my system today because my iphone wouldn't automatically sync. He goes above and beyond!

Audi A6

by from McClure, OH |

I bought my A6 form Harry at Autohaus. Harry was prompt and professional through out the entire process. It was a pleasure working with Harry and I would strongly reccomend him to a friend.

Tony Audi

by from Maumee, OHio |

I purchased my first Audi and experienced outstanding professionalism from our sales representative, Rick Zerner. Rick is a real pro in every sense of the word, honest, personable and knowledgeable. I feel that I purchased a vehicle from a friend. Rick personifies the entire staff at Vin Devers. Tony

Excellent across the board

by from Ohio |

Rick Zerner continues to be professional and courteous for our 3rd purchase of our new Mercedes from Vin Devers. The newly remodeled building is worthy of the Mercedes marque. The service department was also noteworthy in taking care of 8 of our Mercedes over the years.

Very Pleased

by from West Bloomfield, MI |

This is the third car I have purchased from Richard Zerner. I am very pleased with the service I received and would highly recommend Richard and Vin Devers's. It is worth the drive from the Detroit area!

Re: Rick Zerner

by from toledo,oh |

Very easy painless car buying experience . Good work Rick. Nice down to earth guy