Vin Devers Inc.

5570 Monroe Street, Sylvania, OH 43560

New 888-246-1217
Used 888-246-5843
Service 888-470-4379

Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania - Proudly Serving the Sylvania / Toledo area since 1956!!

Great Dealer Experience

by from Ottawa Lake, MI |

I have purchased several vehicles from the team at Vin Devers Autohaus. The team is extremely professional, experienced, and provides great value. I have sent several friends to Vin Devers and they have had the same experience. The whole team treats you like you are the most important customer - even if you are just purchasing a used Pick-up. The cars are always incredibly detailed and the purchase experience is seamless. Everything is always ready and there never are any last minute surprises that I was use to from other dealerships.

Used car buying experience

by from toledo,oh |

The people my wife and I dealt with were very professional and courteous. My salesman, Ziad, was able to answer all of my questions without hesitation. He knew his car very well and was able to explain all of the various features. The entire process of sales and financing was very smooth and low pressure. I would recommend this dealership to my friends.

Outstanding Dealer

by from Hartselle, Alabama |

I purchased a CPO Mercedes from these folks, as an ex-dealer I was impressed with the way everything was handled, from sales to administration to delivery. I am not easily pleased. I highly recommend this Dealer and the people working there.

Superb sales and financing staff

by from Perrysburg, OH |

Tony Agby was the salesman who assisted me. He could not have been more reasonable, understanding, laid back, and helpful. He is the antithesis of the car salesman stereotype...and that is what I was looking for. The financial officer, Jamie Navarre, was helpful, and found a better financing deal for me than my bank had offered. I am very pleased with the vehicle, and, dare I say, even more pleased with the interactions I had with the staff of Vin Devers. My only constructive criticism involved the detailing of the used car that I purchased. However, it was a new arrival on the lot, and the detailers did as good a job as they could given my earlier-than-scheduled arrival.

May 7, 2012

Thank you for your business - We look forward to seeing you again!

The perfect car

by from Perrysburg |

The staff went above and beyond to assist us in finding the perfect vehicle for us. They had several models in stock, but we were looking for a car with specific features. They located one several states away and made arrangements to have it brought in for us. They definately went above and beyond to assist us in finding this vehicle. They were extremely friendly and effecient. We will definately return when it is time to purchase another car.

May 7, 2012

Thank you for your business! We pride ourselves on going the extra mile and locating cars per our customer's request. We look forward to seeing you again!

The White A5

by from Sylvania |

I had attended this dealership many times to look at many styles of cars (SUV's to coupes). I had one specific salesperson who had been in contact with me throughout. He was around for questions and patient while I tried the different cars, but never pushy. It showed true quality of his personality and it reflected well on the dealership. He was one of the main reasons I purchased my car from this dealership. There were other staff that I interacted with as well, and they all showed the same enthusiasm with their all of their cars. The dealership has just been remodeled and is impressive in its own right.

May 7, 2012

Enjoy your new A5! It was our pleasure!

Bought Used Minivan

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Salesman Dick Mingione was very knowledgable about the van. I'm also happy about the year and the mileage.

May 7, 2012

We pride ourselves on searching out low mileage vehicles and offering them at great prices, I hope we can do business again!

Very Pleased!!!! 5 Stars

by from Toledo |

I was just planning on stopping by to sit in a AUDI A5. Met Harry Shah, ended up buying a 2005 Audi A4 Quattro. Harry was helpful not pushy, friendly not rushed. He helped me with my search for an Audi Cabriolet. Most everyone was extremely helpful and friendly. My experience with purchasing a new car has never been this nice. Ask Harry Shah in sales P.S. My brother also bought car from Harry and VinDevers just a few days after me!

May 7, 2012

Enjoy your new A4 and thank you for the referral business! We pride ourselves on a low pressure sales environment, and making it easy for you to make the right decision. Thank you again!

Mercedes

by from Sylvania, Oh |

Excellent service. Recommend Richard Zerner for salesman.

May 7, 2012

Enjoy your new Mercedes and thank you for your business!

Vin Devers Audi Purchase

by from Maumee Ohio |

Very professional sales and finance personnel .Easy to do business at Devers and have a great car

May 7, 2012

Thank you for your purchase! I'm judging by your comments that you meant to give us 5 stars.... Enjoy your new Audi!