Vin Devers Inc.

5570 Monroe Street, Sylvania, OH 43560

New 888-246-1217
Used 888-246-5843
Service 888-470-4379

Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania - Proudly Serving the Sylvania / Toledo area since 1956!!

kindlec300

by from toledo |

Awesome customer service!!!! fantastic deal on my new mercedes benz. went in for a audi and left with a benz!

mercedes 123

by from Lim, Ohio |

The salesman personally delivered the car to my home nearly 85 miles away from the car dealership. That's what I call good service.

Buying a used car

by from Cleveland, Oh |

The information i received from the Dealership's web site and speaking with the sales rep was very accurate and through. When I arrived for my test drive everything was as I expected and this made the experience very easy.

Great Service

by from Sylvania, OH |

Had a wonderful experience here today. Lovely new facilities too.

great salesman/poor f/u from finance dept

by from sylvania OH |

Duane was patient, informative and knowledgeable. Great sale man and responsive on questions and follow up, Would recommend him highly.

Vin Devers in Sylvania, Ohio - great experience

by from Bowling Green, Ohio |

Our family was recently in the market for a new SUV. We read interesting information about the Audi Q7 and decided to stop in at Vin Devers in Sylvania, Ohio for a test drive. We met salesman Duane Anderson. Duane was knowledgeable, patient and friendly during our decision-making process. He answered all of our questions and met all of our needs on our schedule. We fell in love with the Q7 and purchased a 2012 vehicle. Duane continues to be a great salesman post-sale. He is there to help with any question and to make sure our service experiences are top-notch, which they have been. The Q7, Duane Anderson, and Vin Devers made the purchase of an Audi Q7 a satisfying and stress-free experience.

VIn Devers in Sylvania OH- excellent experience

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Our family was recently in the market for a new SUV. We read good things about the Audi Q7 and stopped in at Vin Devers in Sylvania, Ohio for a test drive. We met salesman Duane Anderson. Duane was knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. He answered all of our pre-purchase questions and met all of our needs on our time schedule and at our convenience. We fell in love with the Q7 and purchased a 2012 model. Service and post-sale support at Vin Devers has been as excellent as the pre-sale experience. And of course Duane is always there with a smile to insure his customer is still satisfied.

Patriot Girl

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I drove 2 hours to purchase my Patriot from this dealership, and it was worth the drive. The customer service was excellent. Highly recommended!

Great Service from Duane

by from Holland, OH |

Best price, unbelievable service. Took time to show me every option on my new car. Make sure you see Duane, he's the best. Thanks

charger06

by from springfield ohio |

experience was great, the dealership was excellent,the payment on my loan were very low. Ramon made it easy for me to drive my charger home