Vin Devers Inc.

5570 Monroe Street, Sylvania, OH 43560

New 888-246-1217
Used 888-246-5843
Service 888-470-4379

Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania - Proudly Serving the Sylvania / Toledo area since 1956!!

1998 Honda Accord purchase

by from Bradner, OH |

Great customer service and great, clean used car. Tony Agby did a great job, was very attentive and concernded about my satisfaction with the vehicle before I purchased it.

Great used car buying experience

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

We drove from out of town to buy a used Audi we saw on-line at Vin Devers. We were a little dismayed when they refused to reduce the price at all from what was listed on-line, but we knew from extensive comparison shopping that it was a fair price. And they gave a very reasonable price for our trade-in. (We had the car we were buying checked by an independent local mechanic and he confirmed the vehicle was in excellent condition.) The staff was very helpful and responsive. We only wished we lived in the area and could have them service our car.

Duane Anderson is Great!

by from Grosse Pointe, MI |

I received great customer service at Vin Devers Audi with the assistance of Duane Anderson. Mr. Anderson worked diligently in helping me locate the exact car that I wanted. While at the dealership, he was very considerate of my time and needs. Mr. Anderson was very patient with me while conducting the overview of my vehicle's features and made sure I was proficient in the basic use of the instrument panel in my new Audi Q7 before I left the dealership.

Salesman went above and beyond!!!

by from Toledo, OH |

Brian Lavoy was the most patient, kind and understanding car salesman. He definitely has his customer's best interest at the top of his priorities. I will refer all my friends to Vin Devers that are looking for cars and are not looking for high pressure pushy salesmen.

Great Salesman

by from Sylvania, OH |

If you want a salesman that really cares about his customers and takes the time to make sure they find what they are looking for, ask for Brian Lavoy. He was awesome and made buying my first car a really great experience. I highly recommend first time and also experienced car shoppers to go check them out!

kindlec300

by from toledo |

Awesome customer service!!!! fantastic deal on my new mercedes benz. went in for a audi and left with a benz!

mercedes 123

by from Lim, Ohio |

The salesman personally delivered the car to my home nearly 85 miles away from the car dealership. That's what I call good service.

Buying a used car

by from Cleveland, Oh |

The information i received from the Dealership's web site and speaking with the sales rep was very accurate and through. When I arrived for my test drive everything was as I expected and this made the experience very easy.

Great Service

by from Sylvania, OH |

Had a wonderful experience here today. Lovely new facilities too.

great salesman/poor f/u from finance dept

by from sylvania OH |

Duane was patient, informative and knowledgeable. Great sale man and responsive on questions and follow up, Would recommend him highly.