Dave White Chevrolet

5880 Monroe St, Sylvania, OH 43560

New 888-819-1807
Used 877-438-3902
Service 888-765-8954

The place to go is on Alexis and Monroe!!!

Friendly, helpful, excellent experience.

by from Toledo, Ohio |

When I went to Dave White I did not know what to expect. People had told me that they had bad experiences at this particular dealership so I was skeptical. When I got there I told the gentleman that greeted me and my mother that I was there to see Darrell Bishop. They called him and he returned to the dealership in a timely fashion. I told him where I was looking to keep my car payments and he worked with me until I was able to drive my 2013 Malibu off the lot that evening. The finance guy that worked with me, I am sorry but I cannot remember his name but he has a son that is about to be a year old if that helps, explained to me some things about the warranties and other things, like the GAP insurance, that my own insurance agent did not tell me. He and Darrell were very patient with me and my mother and let us ask all the questions that we needed to! I was very impressed and very satisfied with the customer service that I received. I had to leave and go to work and I came back around 7:30 that evening and they worked with us until after 9pm. Darrell explained the main features of the car and told me that I could always call with questions. I just want to thank them both again and Dave White for having such good people on staff. I would also like to thank another gentleman who went out of his way to get my mother coffee and he was not even working with us! I am bad with names, but he wears a bowtie! LOL! Thanks again!

April 8, 2013

You're most certainly welcome! We truly appreciate your choosing Dave White Chevrolet to purchase your new Malibu. We're so glad to hear that Darrell was able to help you find your new Chevy and that our finance department was informative and knowledgeable. We're pleased that you and your mother enjoyed your visit here, and we look forward to seeing the both of you again. Take care and enjoy that new Malibu!

Great and friendly service

by from Metamora, Ohio |

When my husband and I were looking to buy a cruze, people told us to go to Dave White chevorlet and see Jose Sosa, boy are we glad we did. He knew about the car we wanted and was super friendly. Everyone we talked to was nice and not "car salesmen nice." We WILL defiantly buy again from this dealership and from Jose Sosa.

Excellent service!! Highly recomment

by from Sylvania,OH |

I took my 2011 Equinox in over a week ago to get serviced for a recall issue. I am new to the area and had never dealt with this dealership before. I have a history of really bad experiences but they have changed all of that! I dealt with Matt, the Assistance Service Manager, and he was beyond wonderful. They found a few issues and needed to keep my car longer than originally planned. He arranged a ride home for me and my 6 month old son, moved all of my belongings for me, including installing the car seat base for me too! Matt sent the young man back over to pick me up when my car was ready. He really made everything so easy! Matt really went out of his way to help me (a mother or father with a little one can definitely appreciate someone like him). Because of this experience, I decided they would be the first place I would look to upgrade my car to an SUV with third row seating. I had just as wonderful of an experience with Jay Yoder in the Sales department. He was very patient and understanding while I took my time going over a few Traverses. I also briefly spoke to Adam, who is very kind and made sure he got someone to help me when he encountered me on the lot but was already with a customer. Also, Matt in Finances was extremely helpful and a pleasure to do business with. Overall, Dave White Chevy has been an awesome experience. I highly recommend them for sales and service.

Just purchased a car

by from Swanton, Ohio |

i was helped by Jay Yoder to make this purchase. The entire staff was friendly and helpful. I felt very comfortable and Jay gave me all of my options up front and made things very easy to understand. It was very fast and I drove my new car home that day. I will never go anywhere else again to purchase a vehicle.

2012 chevy cruze

by from Temperance, MI |

worked with Jay Yoder, very helpful in working with me and getting me into my new car

great sales experience

by from toledo, oh |

I was in the market for a new or pre owned truck. I went to Dave White Chevy because a friend told me they were great. I dealt with Chris Pelletier who was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the products. He seemed to truly care about my needs and wants. I ended up buying a 2008 GMC Sierra, and couldn't be happier with the overall buying experience. At no time did I feel pressured or obligated to buy something i didnt want. Chris sat me down to find out exactly what i was looking for and we landed on the perfect truck. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking to be treated with respect. I also recommend to anyone who wants a salesman who cares, go see Chris Pelletier

March 28, 2014

Thanks for the great feedback, Brandon & Amy! We're glad to hear you enjoyed working with Chris on the purchase of your GMC Sierra. Our customers are important to us, and we were glad to be able to help you find the perfect new truck for you. In the future, if we can be of any assistance, don't hesitate to let u know! Thanks again!

No-nonsense, straight-forward, great facility

by from Toledo, OH |

I have purchased a couple automobiles from Jay Yoder, and have always felt very welcome and comfortable. His no-nonsense, straight-forward personality makes it easy to purchase a car and feel good about it! Happy to say I purchased an Equinox!

March 22, 2014

We hope you're loving the Equinox! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us, as we greatly enjoy hearing from our customers. If there is anything we can assist with in the future, be sure to let us know!

Best Car buying Experience Ever!!

by from Toledo, OH |

I have always been skeptical when buying a car. When I first walked into Dave White Chevy I was immediately approached by a sales man named Chris Pelletier. We received such a warm welcome. Chris explained that his main responsibilities were to find me the best car and to fit it within my budget. He did everything he promised, and we were in and out in a timely manor. I have to say that this was by far my best car buying experience ever. I will recommend to all my friends and family to go to Dave white Chevy. These people have changed my mind about sales people. Chris was such a joy to work with, and has earned a customer for life! So to everyone reading this, if you are in the market for a vehicle, go see Chris Pelletier at Dave White Chevy

March 22, 2014

Thanks for the great feedback, Steven! We're glad you had a great experience working with Chris to find the perfect new car for you. We strive to ensure everyone has a good experience at our dealership, and we appreciate your recommendations! There is no need to be skeptical when you're working with our team here at Dave White Chevrolet. Thanks again, and let us know if you need anything in the future!

Five Star Highly Recomended

by from Toledo Ohio |

Jay Yoder is the best salesman that I have ever worked with at any dealer.

March 19, 2014

Thanks for the feedback, Jeff! We're glad to hear you enjoyed working with Jay!

Great service from Jay Yoder at Dave White Chevy

by from Sylvania. OH |

We worked Jay Yoder from Dave White Chevy in Sylvania and had a great experience. Jay worked hard to meet the needs of our situation and was able to get us into a great used vehicle.

March 19, 2014

We're glad to hear that! Thanks for choosing Dave White Chevrolet to purchase your vehicle. We enjoyed working with you and look forward to doing so again in the future!

Just purchased a 2014 Equinox

by from toledo,ohio |

Best service ever from Jay Yoder.. i would buy a car from him every time . and he is good looking!!!

March 13, 2014

We're glad to hear you enjoyed working with Jay on the purchase of your new vehicle, Colleen! Be sure to give us a call if you need anything in the future!