Dave White Chevrolet

5880 Monroe St, Sylvania, OH 43560

New 866-984-4485 New 866-984-4485
Used 866-984-3256 Used 866-984-3256
Service 866-984-4493 Service 866-984-4493

The place to go is on Alexis and Monroe!!!

Friendly, helpful, excellent experience.

by from Toledo, Ohio |

When I went to Dave White I did not know what to expect. People had told me that they had bad experiences at this particular dealership so I was skeptical. When I got there I told the gentleman that greeted me and my mother that I was there to see Darrell Bishop. They called him and he returned to the dealership in a timely fashion. I told him where I was looking to keep my car payments and he worked with me until I was able to drive my 2013 Malibu off the lot that evening. The finance guy that worked with me, I am sorry but I cannot remember his name but he has a son that is about to be a year old if that helps, explained to me some things about the warranties and other things, like the GAP insurance, that my own insurance agent did not tell me. He and Darrell were very patient with me and my mother and let us ask all the questions that we needed to! I was very impressed and very satisfied with the customer service that I received. I had to leave and go to work and I came back around 7:30 that evening and they worked with us until after 9pm. Darrell explained the main features of the car and told me that I could always call with questions. I just want to thank them both again and Dave White for having such good people on staff. I would also like to thank another gentleman who went out of his way to get my mother coffee and he was not even working with us! I am bad with names, but he wears a bowtie! LOL! Thanks again!

April 8, 2013

You're most certainly welcome! We truly appreciate your choosing Dave White Chevrolet to purchase your new Malibu. We're so glad to hear that Darrell was able to help you find your new Chevy and that our finance department was informative and knowledgeable. We're pleased that you and your mother enjoyed your visit here, and we look forward to seeing the both of you again. Take care and enjoy that new Malibu!

Friendly and honor their on-line prices!

by from Brighton MI |

First time visiting and buying from this dealership. Called ahead regarding an on-line used vehicle and Jon Dunphy looked it up quickly to ensure availability. Arrived the next afternoon and Jon had the vehicle upfront and ready to test drive. He was very easy to work with and pricing was as listed. The entire staff was friendly and really great to work with. I returned to purchase the vehicle with my wife and 2 very young children. Everyone was understanding, friendly, and flexible. The paperwork was fast with no surprises and they provided an overall excellent experience. We drove an hour each way and will gladly do it again to receive such great service and an excellent deal.

April 12, 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know about your wonderful car buying experience! We appreciate you driving the extra distance to do business with us. It was a pleasure working with you and providing a timely and friendly purchasing process. Thank you, again, for your business and positive feedback. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Awesome experience!!!

by from sylvania, ohio |

Great customer service from Tony Agby, and I will be going back. My 2012 Chevy Silverado is a great truck and it was a very good buy, thank you Tony!!!

March 6, 2016

Thanks for your great feedback about your experience with Tony, Dan! We're glad to hear you're enjoying your truck. Thanks for choosing to purchase from us.

Overall great car buying experience

by from Toledo, Ohio |

My wife's car broke down and we needed a car ASAP. Luckily for us, we didn't have to waste our time going dealer to dealer since there are so many cars on the market online. After researching, we found a 2013 Chevrolet Sonic with all the features we were looking for in a car. I spoke with the man in charge of internet sales, Jon Dunphy, and he assured me the car was still available (this can definitely be an issue with internet shopping). When we met Jon, he was everything you would want out of a car salesman. He was very kind and patient. I'm serious when I say there was ZERO pressure to buy this car. He aimed to be as helpful as possible throughout the entire process. After our test drive, my wife and I noticed the clutch was rather squeeky. We looked it up only and found out it was a quick fix issue if you applied some kind of lubricant. When we brought this to Jon's attention he brought it to their mechanic who immediately sprayed some stuff on it, which completely got rid of the noise. Not to mention the facilities there are wonderful. The only cloud on this experience was when we worked with the finance person. As you know there is lots of money being tossed around and responsible people discuss their options. While negotiating an added warranty, he kept looking out the window which made us feel pressured to hurry up. Twice I asked him to leave the room so my wife and I could discuss the numbers before we forked over our hard earned money. He wasn't rude at all but there wasn't a lot of patience and we felt like we were "numbers" rather than "customers." Besides that, we left extremely happy with our purchase and feel great knowing our car will be well taken care of by Dave White Chevrolet for the next few years.Thanks again!

March 6, 2016

You're very welcome! Thank you for sharing your car buying experience with us. It was Jon's pleasure to assist you and provide you with a pressure-free and helpful experience. We're glad the issue with the clutch was handled quickly and effectively. We do apologize that your experience in the finance department left you feeling rushed. We assure you all members of our team care about our customers and want to make sure they are completely satisfied. We look forward to taking care of your vehicle over the next several years. Enjoy the Sonic!

Fast & friendly service.

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Made and appointment to come out and look at used Ford Focus. we can there about 10am and were out the door in a new car by noon! You couldn't ask to be treated any better than they did with us, they offered as drinks and full use of the tv in the show room for the kids to watch cartoons while we waited. Honestly this was hands down the best car buying experience I've ever had.

March 1, 2016

We are honored to have provided you with your best car buying experience ever, Robert! Thanks so much for sharing your positive comments with us. We appreciate your business and were more than happy to assist you!

Tanner - Salesman

by from Sylvania, OH |

It was a pleasant experience. It made shopping for a vehicle not so frustrating. PS my salesman Tanner was a complete stud, and i would highly recommend him!

March 1, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and business, Allison! Please come back and see us for all of your automotive needs!

Friendly, Efficient and knowledgeable

by from Toledo, Ohio |

I called Tony Agby on a Friday to look for a car with my specific requirements and he called me the next morning with exactly the vehicle I was looking for. He was very helpful and professional during the entire experience purchasing the 2016 Equinox . He explained the process and how things worked in the vehicle. He told me that if I had any more questions to please call him. I liked the fact that he was not the typical pushy car salesman. I would buy another vehicle from him. I would recommend him to other people to locate the car they are seeking. The whole experience from his assistance to the finance department was quick and I was on my way quickly. My family has purchased several vehicles from Dave White and will return for our next purchases. Way to go Tony.

February 27, 2016

Our customers' feedback is very important to us, so thanks so much for telling us about your great car buying experience, Helen! We're happy to hear you had an informative and successful visit to our dealership and that you enjoyed working with Tony and the rest of our team. Thank you for your continued business and for recommending us to others. Enjoy your new Equinox!

All-Star Experience

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Dave White always makes us feel positive and welcome. Their dealership is based on a solid history of serving NW Ohio & SE Michigan. They provide the perfect balance of customer service with professionalism. Love our new car!

February 24, 2016

We very much appreciate your positive comments! Our main goal is customer satisfaction, so we are delighted to hear this was accomplished for you. We'll always be here for you to provide a great experience and assist you with all of your automotive needs. Thank you for your business.

Awesome !!!! Jay Yoder ! Thank you very much.

by from Whitehouse OH |

My salesman Jay Yoder. Had my new car just as I requested with 7 days... My trade was very good, not to mention I was in and out on a new purchase within 1 hour. Every person there was very helpful in making sure I was taken care of. Thank you all I "LOVE" my new Summit White Traverse !!!

February 24, 2016

Thank you for letting us know about your wonderful experience, Barb! We're glad to hear Jay provided you with a helpful and timely car buying experience. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. We appreciate your business and are happy you're loving your new Traverse!

Salesman - Tanner

by from Sylvania, OH |

everything was great, Tanner was awesome and i would recommend anyone to come shop with you guys, you have my thumbs up.

February 19, 2016

Thanks so much for your business and positive feedback, Shawnita! We appreciate you recommending us to others.