Champagne Motorcar Co.

106 Storrs Rd, Mansfield Center, CT 06250

Used 877-661-5948 Used877-661-5948

We do business the right way!

Cusromer

by from Mansfield CT |

The deal was written up quickly and went well. Then when it was time to pick up the car...... It was supposed to be ready Minday or Tuesday. By Wednesday, I finally called. The salesman was busy. No one else offered to help me. My messages were never returned. I was a returning customer but if this is how they do business I won't go back. Make sure you get a promise in writing of when they will deliver your car. I am now on my way down there to sit in the dealership until they give me the car I paid for.

Smooth Car buying Process.

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

Bought an Infiniti FX45 from Champagne motor that I have been shopping for for a while. Fernado was my sales rep and he was very professional and straight forward about the vehicle. After test driving the vehicle I notice it needed some work and they promised to fix everything we agreed on, so I made a deposit and when I came back from Maryland the following week I flew in to CT and I was picked up at the airport by the dealer's driver Don who was on time, very professional and a great driver ;-). When we arrived at the dealership the car was clean and all the work they promised was done and the paper work was ready to go. Took about 25 mins to do all the paper work and I was on my way. I drove the car back to Maryland and boy was that a smooth ride back. I highly recommend Champagne motors and hope you have a great experience like I did. Thanks to the Champagne motor Team for making this a smooth car buying process.

Great Sales, and service!!

by from Preston, CT |

Recently purchased a second car for commuting. Joe in sales was excellent to work with, and helped me out with all of the details. Ken Champagne checked in and personally stated he would ensure the car was in great condition when delivered. I highly recommend Champagne Motorcars to anyone looking for a great buying/service experience. Thanks guys! I'll be back when I need another car!

Excellent customer service - true to word

by from Rochester, NY |

Ken (owner) and I struck a deal via email and telephone in short order. Vehicle was exactly as described. Ernie provided sales support day of pickup, and after delivery for finalizing details. Absolutely no hassle. Beat comparable pricing by a good margin. I would buy from Champagne again.

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Willimantic, CT |

I was searching for a car that fit several different needs. When I walked in, Joseph was friendly and patient with me as I described what I was looking for. He grabbed 4 sets of keys and we wandered the lot. He pointed out a '12 Nissan Versa that was perfect. We took it for a spin and he was attentive when I noticed it needed an alignment. When it came time to sign the papers, it was so stress free and everything was explained to me line by line. Not only did I get a good deal, but they took the time to make sure I understood it all without making me feel less intelligent about buying a car. I knew what I was signing. There was no pressure, no sales gimmicks, no hidden agendas. This is a really good business. I know I'll be back for all my car services. They deserve the business. Thanks, guys!

Car Repair

by from Willimantic, CT |

I didn't purchase my Chevy Cobalt through this dealership, however, after i purchased it the evap system began leaking gas! I brought it to the mechanics at Champagne Chevrolet. They ordered the parts, fixed my car for a fair price! All the guys were very nice, respectful, excellent customer service. I actually had to bring it back today because a clip holding up the line was rusted. Walked in they took my car right in! 5 minutes tops! They replaced the clip and sent me on my way! I'd recommend to others for their repairs. Friendly! They've definitely gained a customer!

Outstanding overall service

by from Myrtle Beach, SC |

I live in SC and was looking to buy a car for my son who lives in CT. Though my USAA car buying service I was given this dealership because of the type car and price range I wanted. When I contacted the dealership I was put in touch with Gus who did an outstanding job in helping me complete all the necessary details in buying the car. When my son showed up to the dealer to test drive the car and complete the transaction, Gus made it so easy that my son was overwhelmed. Gus ensured the paperwork was complete, the car was inspected and serviced as necessary and then had it detailed to perfection. My son commented that the whole experience was so smooth and professionally handled. I can't say enough about Gus and his help. I highly recommend both the dealership and this salesman. Gus, thank you so much for everything!!

Honest trustworthy no hassle sales

by from Margate, NJ |

This was my first time buying a used car. My internet search found this fabulous dealership 275 miles away! Well, based on all these amazing descriptive reviews I made the beautiful drive up to CT last week. Upon arrival this dealership blew me away. Large, open, tons of cars to look at. Everyone was friendly, happy to help & completely professional. Nice, clean sales area as well a lounge area for repair service. I had been in contact with George Pasiakos the entire week prior to arrival. He promptly answered all my vehicle questions. Including out of state purchase. out of state? no problem they provided me with 30 day dealer tags! Very knowledgable, patient and no pressure. Such a pleasure to have this buying experience. Buying a car can be stressful and George made everything easy. Full disclosure on the vehicle, carfax report etc. made me feel safe purchasing here. This dealership specializes in finding hard to get cars with loaded options. They had the only car in my 500 miles radius that had the options i wanted. Yes, I was looking for that needle in a haystack and they had it! They fully serviced the vehicle prior to my arrival, even put on new tires and gave me a new battery! I may have purchased a used Yaris but it drives like a dream. The extra service impressed me. They have an expert repair shop on site, which is another plus. All my friends & family are impressed with my purchase. Job well done! Best car I have ever owned at a great price. I couldn't be happier. Thanks! you guys are the best!

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from middletown, ohio |

I live 12 hours from this dealer. I owned a 2008 Jeep Compass Rallye and was looking for the identical car with less mileage for my son. Champagne Motors had a 2007 Jeep Compass Rallye with only 27000 miles. I worked out a trade over the phone with Ernie Cagle (Senior Sales Rep). They had my trade picked up and shipped to their location and had new car shipped back to me. Champagne had already did a once over on the 2007 and did some minor repairs like brakes, new tires, etc. to make sure that once the car reached me there was nothing for me to do except get in and drive. My son will love the new car. Ernie stated in constant contact with me by phone and email throughout the entire process. If you need a car give Ernie a call he did a great job for me.

Fabulous experience.Great cars, no pressure sales!

by from Margate, NJ |

This was my first used car purchase. Not an easy decision to make & buying new wasn't an option this time around. We all have heard the used car salesman stories.. and yes, I ran into some of those! Out of all the dealerships, I found Champagne Motorcar Co. to be the most professional out of all the car dealers I went to. Professional, prompt, courteous no high pressure sales. This place simply makes you feel good and around friends. What a refreshing experience to shop here. Even though all I was buying was a used Toyota Yaris they treated me like I was a high end customer. They went above and beyond to make a used car look & run great. George Pasiakos was always happy to answer my questions. Thanks George! you are the best! You can shop around but if you really want great prices, quality and full disclosure you have to come here. Love that they are open book show you the carfax report, any repairs etc. I purchased from out of state (275 miles away) no problem! sent me home with 30 day dealer tags & a full tank of gas. Love how I was able to drop my rental car off at Enterprise & drive home in my newly purchased car. Large repair shop with top mechanics, tons of cars as well . Clean waiting area with coffee/tea couches. Or check out the eye candy in the front room.. Maserati or a super fine Benz anyone? I wish they were in NJ but it was so worth the drive up there. Beautiful scenic drive which makes it great for test drives! I am happy to give Champagne Motor Co. a full 5 star review in all areas. *****