Champagne Motorcar Co.

Champagne Motorcar Co.

106 Storrs Rd, Mansfield Center, CT 06250

New 860-601-0512
Used 877-661-5948

We do business the right way!

Awsome buying experience!

by from Bethesda, MD |

Excellent service and buying experience! This dealer was extremely willing to work with me on getting the car I wanted, an E90 M3 in mint condition! The staff was really nice and plesant to work with, no one was pushy or rude. Great atmosphere and even better prices on alot of really nice exotic and high performance cars. They have great showroom to just walk around and look. You won't regret getting your car from this dealer.

Honda Fit

by from Oakdale, CT |

First time buying a car without my husband there to test drive and negotiate the deal. It went very smooth and it was do to the staff at Champagne who went above and beyond to help with my specific situation. Even overnighting cosmetic items on a technically used car so it would look perfect for me to pick up. These guys are great - I wouldn't hesitate to get another car here. Special thanks to Earnie. Elisabeth 2015 Honda Fit

Straight forward, reasonable people with great cus

by from Burlington, CT |

This was, hands-down, the best buying experience I have had at a car dealership (and I have purchased many cars from many different dealerships -- including the big name ones). Due to the fact it was a bit of a drive for me, I asked if I could get a sense of the trade-in value on my car over the phone. The guys were very accommodating and willing to do a lot of the initial legwork over the phone. That great service continued while we were in the dealership. I would not hesitate to go back.

Quick, honest, and a satisfying process

by from Brighton,MA |

I came in after inquiring about a used civic. The last time I bought a car the sales guys at Herb Chambers were very "unsure" about the quality of the vehicles they were selling so I did an interior and exterior exception. The vehicle was in great shape for the sticker price already. Fernando and Ken had bulletproof background on the vehicles they sell. Fernando helped me through the finance portion of the deal very quickly and Ken was adamant about keeping the discussed price which was stellar. I've honestly never dealt with people that loved their jobs as much as these guys. They gave me a great interest rate that as well on the car.

HONEST,PEOPLE,THE BEST FOR LESS CHAMPAGNE

by from BURLINGTON CT |

LISTEN I HAVE BEEN TO A LOT OF CAR DEALERSHIPS IN MY LIFE TIME THIS PLACE IS THE BEST DEALERSHIP IN THE STATE, YES THE BEST DEALERSHIP IN THE STATE, THEY TREAT YOU LIKE A PERSON,HONEST,WHICH IS EXTREMEY RARE TODAY YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN,QUALITY VECHILES,TOO. WE LIVE 1HOUR AWAY IF NOT MORE,BUT WE CAME HERE BECAUSE THEY HAVE EXCELLENT REVIEWS, WE WERE NOT DISAPOINTED. WE PUT A DEPOIST ON A VECHILE TODAY, FERNANDO ARE SALES REP.WAS OUTSTANDING, AND THE OWNER KEN, INTRODUCED HIMSELF,AND STATED WHAT CAN I DO TO PUT YOU IN THIS VECHILE TODAY? HE DID WHAT IT TOOK , PLEASE READ THE REVIEWS COME HERE FIRST, THEY CARE ABOUT YOU!!!! WILL UPDATE AFTER ARE PURCHASE/ SO FAR SO GOOD:) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Yes, it really was like this....

by from Woodstock, CT |

OK, so I never write reviews unless it is really warranted. This one, I couldn't resist..... My wife and I were shopping for a car; were really considering a new (different) one for her, as my son had just taken one of our cars to college. She found Champagne motors through an internet search and asked me to meet her there. George Pasiakos/Sales was assisting her when I arrived. I was pleasantly surprised with George.....good personality, seemed very transparent. strong product knowledge, and extremely helpful through the entire visit. I don't trust "car salespeople"....normally. I found George to be quite different and truly helpful to make sure all questions were answered. George - I will buy my next car from you. Kenny Champagne's lot has very nice cars, low mileage on many, and EVERY one of the people we met there were all very genuine. In today's environment, it is tough to find the GOOD PEOPLE.....truly, this set our car shopping experience apart with the team at Champagne. Thanks all.....

Not Your Typical Car Buying Experience

by from Worcester, MA |

I'm not normally someone that takes the time to post a review but I felt my experience was exceptional at Champagne Motors. They have a great selection of lightly used cars that are all at very reasonable pricing. Whenever I look at the dealer reviews I always read the bad ones so I can get an idea of the worst case scenario I could be walking into. One of those said owner Kenny Champagne had a big ego and got in their face and made him seem had to deal with. That could not have been further from the truth. Unless you think knowing what your talking about, cutting to the chase, being honest, and working hard to make the deal work for all parties is egotistical then that's not Kenny. Everyone in the dealership was extremely personable. Fernando, even though he's a Dolphins fan, was awesome to deal with both over the phone and in person. He took great care of me and made sure I always knew what was going on with my car. When I came up to look at the car he gave me all of the freedom I needed to make a good evaluation of the car but was also very knowledgeable and there for any questions I had. Kenny helped put the deal together and secure the financing. He gave me a very reasonable offer for my trade and wiggled everything around to make the deal work for everyone. He was also able to get me everything I was looking for in the financing piece as well. After we had the deal they took my car and put it through a rigorous inspection (which got me 4 new tires) and to the body shop to get one ding and a couple scratches out. Although I wasn't sure exactly how it would look when I picked up the car, it looked even better than I anticipated. They made sure it looked great and they even took the car to get the windows tinted for me so I would not have to deal with it after I picked up the car. I also had a good experience with Kevin going through all of the paperwork at the end. He made it quick and painless while giving me all of the necessary information. I can't say enough good things about my experience. I would highly recommended Champagne to anyone looking for a slightly used luxury car. It was well worth the over an hour drive and I'm confident if you check them out they will earn your business. I know I'll be back! Thanks again Champagne!

Awesome Experience At Champagne Automotive!

by from West Hartford, CT |

Blown away by the care and friendship displayed to me in landing a 2005 Jeep Liberty with low miles. it had just come to Champagne the night before and i called and caught it right. Between the courtesy extended, the trade-in on my older car, pricing and detailed corrective measures made without my knowledge, i could not be happier with the experience with Ken and Ernie at Champagne Auto. A referral from a great friend landed me there, but it was truly an uncommon experience to say the least. In looking at the inventory there, the last vehicle you would expect to see is the 2005 Jeep Liberty, however, Ken's keen eye on a value was right on target and i am truly glad to have made the deal. While the Bentley in the showroom was gorgeous, i was able to find the right car for my needs and the staff at Champagne took care of many diagnostic issues and made me feel like i had bought the Bentley. I cannot say enough about my experience with Champagne Auto and highly recommend anyone with nice Used car interests to contact Ken and Ernie at Champagne, -Andy Lerner

Great customer service!

by from Foxboro, MA |

I have purchased several cars from George and Ken, they continue to value customer satisfaction. They have a really good team that are focused on customers and no pressuring you to buy at every discussion.

Great service!

by from Here, CT |

Even though we did not end up purchasing from this dealer, they did an excellent job. Had the car ready for a test drive and was available to answer any questions I had about our outside financing.