Brondes Ford Toledo

5545 Secor Rd, Toledo, OH 43623

New 888-211-5352
Used 866-728-6193
Service 866-413-1407

At Brondes Ford every customer is treated with the Honesty, Integrity and Respect that you Deserve!

Buying Cars from Brondes

by from Toledo, Ohio |

I have been buying or leasing cars from Brondes for over 20 years and find their service, support and sales teams to be second to none. I picked up my 2014 Explorer last week, it was the easiest experience. I told them what I wanted, they found it, took care of all the paperwork in record time and explained all the features of my new wheels. I would highly recommend them for your next purchase or lease. They have a great team of Associates to take care of all your needs.

Beverly J Mushung

by from Monroe, MI |

Overall customer service was great. As far as the 2014 Ford Escape, the seat belts are sometimes hard to find the buckle as the console sticks out on the sides. The stick shift is too close to the temperature controls as I was trying to defrost and hit the A/C button by accident. The inside of the vehicle is definitely smaller in width as you are almost sitting on the passengers lap. And the back sit is small too as I had my nephew in it from college and he is a big guy and he was definitely not comfortable. Have a baby seat in the back for my great grandson and like to put him in the middle and it was sort of small width as I had a hard time getting the seat belt buckled around him (he is 4 yrs old). Other than that, I like the smooth ride and the monthly payment. Thank you for listening.

Completely satisfied

by from Erie, Mich |

I bought a new 1977 Granada at Brondes, then an 1981 Escort, and so many more vehicles from them over the years I cannot possibly recall them all. However I do recall the many occasions of satisfaction. From the initial purchasing, to the great service and service people that I have dealt with for over 35 years. Thank you Ford Motor and Brondes. Gary-Erie

Buying a used crossover

by from Toledo, OH |

I was apprehensive to buy from Brondes but my husband knew a salesman who works there so we went to find my new car. The salesman was friendly, helpful, not pushy, patient and knowledgeable. I appreciated that very much. He has contacted me a couple times to make sure I am happy with my new used crossover. He wants me to come back to get a couple scratches buffed out so it looks great. His care and concern for us after the purchase is awesome. I am glad we purchase our used car from Brondes and will recommend them to others. The quality of repairs is not applicable yet until I go back to get them done but what I have experienced so far is great and I am sure that will be also.

New Ford Fusion

by from Toledo, Ohio |

I recently leased a new Ford Fusion from Brondes Ford. The staff was so kind and worked really hard to make sure I was comfortable and completely satisfied with my decision. I would highly recommend this dealership to my family and friends!

Replacement of fuel pump on 2013 Ford Flex

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Our new Ford Flex had a gas leak 6 months after we acquired it. We called the service department at Brondes Ford on Secor Road in Toledo and were advised to bring the car in, which we did, on a Friday. The staff diagnosed a problem with the fuel pump. The car was considered unsafe to drive because of the leak, and a new fuel pump was ordered. We were given a rental car to use until the new fuel pump arrived and was quickly installed on the following Monday morning. The car has performed well since, and there has been a small improvement in the gas mileage.

Great Service . Had no problems.

by from Toledo ,OH |

Dropped car off the night before . Car was not done because of tech problems , they called me to inform me of the problem by 1:00 . Big plus for me. the next day they called again to say car was done.

Trunk Lock

by from Toledo, OH |

Took the Ford Escape into Brondes for repair. The service men were very pleasant, but left the vehicle there 2 separate times over a week a piece. Had repairs done that did not fix the original problem. The trunk lock no longer drains the battery, but it will not open either. Almost 3 weeks without a car, and almost $900 in repairs and the trunk still will not open.

Service & Repair

by from Petersburg, Mi |

Brondes is very accurate and they find the problem right away. I never have to wait a long time and they do a great job.

July 16, 2012

Dear Rod, Thank you for again trusting Brondes Ford for your Service & Maintenance needs. It is always a pleasure seeing you.

Great Service

by from Temperance, Mi |

All experiences in Brondes service department have been smooth and no problems. They even wash your car with a routine oil change!

July 16, 2012

Dear Shea. Thank you for choosing Brondes Ford. We do our best to service every customers automobile in a timely manner and yes every customer that services there vehicle as Brondes leaves in their shiny clean car. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you for your next oil change.

Service

by from Northwood |

Had my vehicle serviced at Brondes. They did a great job in a timely manner. I will definitely continue to use their service department!

July 15, 2012

Dear Drew, Thank you for choosing Brondes Ford for your service needs. We strive to put every customer back in their cars and on the road as quickly as possible. We look forward to assisting you again if ever you should need our services.