Brondes Ford Toledo

5545 Secor Rd, Toledo, OH 43623

New 888-211-5352
Used 866-728-6193
Service 866-413-1407

At Brondes Ford every customer is treated with the Honesty, Integrity and Respect that you Deserve!

New Focus Titanium

by from Toledo, OH |

I bought a Ford Fusion Hybrid from Whitman Ford in 2009. It was the car of my dreams for 4 years. Started having problems in December 2013 (heater), then in July 2014 (air conditioning). Brondes service both times could not have been better. I was involved in an accident in September and after having body work done at Brondes, it looked great! Once again, excellent communication and great service, but had problems mechanically afterwards. I decided I needed to trade it in. The whole process of buying and trading in my troublesome Fusion, went very smooth and I got exactly the car I wanted and a very generous trade-in allowance. Thank-you Brondes! Your service department is what sold me on another Ford. I can't imagine going anywhere else for service.

November 18, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. We deeply appreciate you business and look forward to continue providing with the level of care and service that you deserve. Thank you again from all of us at Brondes Ford

Two cars in less than a month!

by from Sylvania, OH |

I ordered a 2015 Mustang and the experience was great. After visiting another dealer and hearing some bable about people paying sticker and not offering me a chance to drive one, I stopped by Brondes. JJ at Brondes was very friendly, as well as everyone else. After I was given a car to drive, I odered the new Mustang just the way I wanted. There was no presssure and very easy to agree on a price well below sticker. I picked up the new Mustang on 12/13/14. So, just weeks later when my wife needed a car (because she donated hers to the daughter) I headed to Brondes. Only hours later my wife was driving home her 2013 Honda Accord (12/31/14). Again the process was very easy and friendly. The Honda is very clean and bought well below the market value. Love Brondes.

Trade F350 for F150

by from Erie, MI |

We have always bought Ford products, over all they have been great. We love our new F150 but the trade in experience was terrible!!! We have been buying cars from past Whitman Ford employees for the last 7 yrs, and felt a trust that is hard to find. Well, that trust is gone! We were lied to regarding our trade in by the Salesman and Manager of the Used car sales (which we have know for 15-20 yrs). I guess loyalty and trust doesn't matter in the car business. You just lost ours.

October 17, 2014

Wanted to take a moment and invite you to call in regard to this matter as we are not sure what to respond to. The Salesman has been unable to reach you by phone to determine what happened. The vehicle that was traded in needed too much in repairs for us to feel comfortable fixing and then re-selling the truck. We have since sold the vehicle to someone who wants to fix it themselves. The price online reflected the repairs being done and the truck being in good condition, not the condition it was in when traded. We hope this clears up what we feel may be the issue, but again, please contact us so we may answer any questions you may have.

Best selection, Best prices, Best Sales reps.

by from TOLEDO, OHIO |

would not go anywhere else to purchase a new vehicle ...

November 21, 2014

Thank you again Mr. Weber. We appreciate your business more than we can tell you and look forward to continuing to provide you with the level of care and service that you deserve. Thank you again from all of us at Brondes Ford Toledo

Happy Buyer

by from Toledo Ohio |

Staff at Brondes Ford is Awesome! I have purchased two vehicles from this location and have nothing but complete satisfaction from the salesman Ray Deeb and Doug and Kevin everyone in the service department. I recommend this dealer to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

Great vehicle service, in and out ASAP, Thank You.

by from Elmore, Ohio |

Serviced both vehicles same day, quick in and quick out, Thank You. also Spoke with the sales technician on some sync issues on my portable devises, she corrected the issue in a quick and professional way. I contacted Rob Whitner (New Car Manager Sales) and told him how great this young lady was and how she diagnosed the problem with the sync communication and now I can listen to my IPad music on the car system. Thank You.

Great sales and Service

by from Toledo, Oh |

I have been buying cars here since 1978 and they have always been very good to me. That goes for service as well. My newest acquisition is a new Fusion and I and my wife are very pleased with the whole sales process and look forward to any service work in the future. Thanks T.J., for the continued great experiences at Brondes, Secor Rd!

Great sales and Service

by from Toledo, Oh |

Best new car shopping experience ever!

by from Lambertville, MI |

I have been buying new ford vehicles since 1993. I have bounced around using the different Ford dealers in the area, never feeling completely comfortable. Either I didn't like the pushy salesman or the finance department or maybe the service dept. wasn't great. I have found the whole package at Brondes. I get the best deal on my trade-in and Ray Deeb is the best car salesman I have ever met. He listens to what I want but also makes suggestions and lets me decide. I just leased a Flex from him even though I was set on an Escape. My wife wanted a Flex back in 2010 but the lease was too expensive. He mentioned that the payment has come down and we love our new Flex! The finance and service departments are awesome and I can't say enough good things about Brondes Ford.

Beverly J Mushung

by from Monroe, MI |

Overall customer service was great. As far as the 2014 Ford Escape, the seat belts are sometimes hard to find the buckle as the console sticks out on the sides. The stick shift is too close to the temperature controls as I was trying to defrost and hit the A/C button by accident. The inside of the vehicle is definitely smaller in width as you are almost sitting on the passengers lap. And the back sit is small too as I had my nephew in it from college and he is a big guy and he was definitely not comfortable. Have a baby seat in the back for my great grandson and like to put him in the middle and it was sort of small width as I had a hard time getting the seat belt buckled around him (he is 4 yrs old). Other than that, I like the smooth ride and the monthly payment. Thank you for listening.

Completely satisfied

by from Erie, Mich |

I bought a new 1977 Granada at Brondes, then an 1981 Escort, and so many more vehicles from them over the years I cannot possibly recall them all. However I do recall the many occasions of satisfaction. From the initial purchasing, to the great service and service people that I have dealt with for over 35 years. Thank you Ford Motor and Brondes. Gary-Erie