Ron Westphal Chevrolet

1425 W Ogden Ave, Oswego, IL 60543

Used 630-870-0678

Best experience car shopping at Westphal Cheverole

by from Lisle, IL |

Everyone, especially Rosanna Marsico and Dan Taylor, was very friendly. The price was right and there was no pressure. I would definitely recommend Westphal Cheverolet and would buy here again!

Great Experience

by from Naperville |

Bought a used car from Scott O Malley. He was honest and easy to work with. I was very pleased with the price & experience! I will definitely be back to Westphal when I need another car.

NEW SILVERADO TRUCK

by from Oswego, Il |

This was my 4th vehicle purchased from Ron Westphal Chevrolet, and second from Ben Kalsto. I found him to be extremly helpfull & knowledgeable in my recent truck surch/purchase. When I finally made it to the dealer to pick up the new vehicle, Ben found the time to come in on his day off to make sure it was cleaned and ready for me to drive off. I would recomend this dealer, espically Ben to any of my family and friends. Look forward to my next new car purchase.

pre-owned vehicle purchase

by from montgomery, il |

bought a 2012 dodge grand caravan from ron westphal based on previous new car purchase and continued excellent customer/vehicle service. Mike and Rick in service and Ben in sales are solid and trust worthy.

Happy repeat customer

by from Oswego, IL |

My husband and I have purchased several cars over the years from Ben Kalsto at Ron Westphal Chevrolet and most recently my new 2013 Equinox. I have always left feeling very good about my purchases and the Equinox was no different. I love my new car and the process of buying it was seamless and worry-free. I have bought from other dealerships before and the buying process was painful. At Westphal we are treated in a professional and friendly manner. Ben is knowledgeable, honest, and easy to talk to. I got the car I wanted at a price I was happy with. My husband and I will be coming back once again to Westphal for our next car purchase.

New Truck Purchase

by from Oswego |

I recently purchased my 4th vehicle from Westphal Chevy. This is my second purchase from Ben Kalsto and I found him to be extremly helpfull and knowledgeable when it came to the vehicles I was interested in. Ben personally made sure the vehicle was cleaned and ready for me to pick-up even when it was his evening off. The service team at Westphal is equally responsive and always has my vehicles ready for pick-up when promised. I look forward to my next purchase and highly recomend that any one looking for a vehicle ask for Ben.

used car buy

by from Yorkville,Il |

It was a nice easy fast. I would buy again any time. If going ask to talk to Scot Omally

2013 Inferno Orange Sonic

by from Oswego, IL |

I had a great experience purchasing my new car at Ron Westphal Chevrolet. My salesman, Scott O'Malley was the best! He had a lot of patience with me which was needed since this was my first new car. My husband had new cars in the past but this one was mine. He showed me all the options and even hooked up my phone for me. I love the hands free option which I use frequently. In fact, everyone at Ron Westphal were great. We'll be back the next time we're looking for another car. Please tell Scott that I appreciated all his help. I will definitely recommend him to anyone that's looking for a car. I love the color. Diane & Greg Urban

QUESTIONABLE PICTURES / RISKY BRAKES

by from Oswego, Il |

I purchased a used vehicle from Ron Westphal Chevrolet. I viewed the pictures of the vehicle online, prior to the purchase. After the purchase, a day later, I noticed large scratches, in a type of circular fashion, on the front bumper beneath the tail light. Initially, I dismissed this oversight as my own fault, when I inspected and drove the vehicle at the dealership. However, a day after the purchase, I reviewed the pictures of the vehicle which I had saved to my computer. The pictures of the vehicle, posted on the dealer's website, did not show the scratches. I enlarged the pictures and no scratches were evident, which should have been easily visible. I retraced my whereabouts in the day since I had purchased the vehicle, to determine if I had somehow caused the scratches. I had only gone to two places to show the car to my daughter and sister in law and had never left the vehicle. I also had not parked near anyone. Overnight the car had been garaged. Retracing my whereabouts was easy, as I had only purchased the car a day prior. In addition, I own another vehicle to drive. I reexamined the dealer's pictures of the vehicle again. This time I noticed a large rectangular type of "cut and paste" image, over the front bumper, where the scratches actually exist on the car. In addition, the silver rectangular image which is over the area where the scratches exist, clearly overlaps onto an opening of the car that is black, on a different part of the vehicle. Ron Westphal Chevrolet examined the picture. The dealership, of course, refuses to acknowledge any fraudulent activity, yet can not offer any reason why the scratches were so evident on the vehicle, but do not appear in the picture. Instead, the dealership offers lame excuses that the pictures posted on their website are password protected and the car was purchased as is, which is not the issue. The issue remains that the scratches were so evident on the vehicle, but do not appear in the picture. As a matter of record, the dealership also sold the car stating that the brakes had been inspected and the brake pads had no more than forty percent wear. Upon my inspection, with my mechanic, the rear brake pads had only approximately five hundred miles of wear left on them. The dealership reimbursed me fifty dollars for the cost of new brake pads, after their initial denial and my subsequent offer to personally bring the worn brake pads for their inspection. The reimbursement for the worn brake pads is a direct acknowledgment that the dealer sold the vehicle with risky brakes, rather than those that were safe. You decide if you want to visit this dealership to purchase a vehicle, used or otherwise. I won't ever again.

Pruchase of a used 2012

by from Aurora Il |

Our overall experience was very good. The only cmplaint I had was being told the used current model year vehicle was used by a saleman. But it turned out after negotiations and in igning the paperwork with the disclosure it was actually a rental vehicle. I did not appreciate the inaccurate information from the male sales associate who showed us the vehicle. I feel they have a responsibility to now their product!