Ron Westphal Chevrolet

1425 W Ogden Ave, Aurora, IL 60543

Used 630-870-0678

Another excellent service experience.

by from Naperville, Illinois |

I had made an appointment to have 3 issues addressed and took our car in to get the work done. Rick Kruze was my service adviser and he offered me a dealer loaner as they needed 3 hours or so to fix our vehicle. I received a 2015 Cruze LT with only 2,100 miles on it and that was pretty cool. They completed all of the work and even washed my car. I have purchased 4 new Chevys since 2007 but what keeps me coming back is their service department. The manager, Mike Frantzen, Rick Kruze, Dan Gargo, and the other team members simply understand customer service. I always feel taken care of. And no, I am not a paid endorser, just a satisfied customer. Thanks guys (and the new girl)!!

Friendly staff

by from Plainfield, IL |

Friendly and helpful salesmen and service department personnel

Great buying experience

by from Plano, IL |

We are very happy with our purchase, and very happy with our salesman. He was very helpful and knowledgeable!

Great dealership!

by from Aurora, IL |

Great inventory with the trims that I want. The sales team works together well to give good options and fair prices. After leaving the lot, the service continues.

Excellent service

by from Montgomery, IL |

I received a promise of free car washes for the life of my new 2013 Chevy Silverado when I purchased it and so far, I've had no problem with the service department fulfilling that promise or taking care of scheduled free maintenance when I bring it in. They even make an effort to accommodate me when they are extra busy. Thanks.

Best experience car shopping at Westphal Cheverole

by from Lisle, IL |

Everyone, especially Rosanna Marsico and Dan Taylor, was very friendly. The price was right and there was no pressure. I would definitely recommend Westphal Cheverolet and would buy here again!

Great Experience

by from Naperville |

Bought a used car from Scott O Malley. He was honest and easy to work with. I was very pleased with the price & experience! I will definitely be back to Westphal when I need another car.

NEW SILVERADO TRUCK

by from Oswego, Il |

This was my 4th vehicle purchased from Ron Westphal Chevrolet, and second from Ben Kalsto. I found him to be extremly helpfull & knowledgeable in my recent truck surch/purchase. When I finally made it to the dealer to pick up the new vehicle, Ben found the time to come in on his day off to make sure it was cleaned and ready for me to drive off. I would recomend this dealer, espically Ben to any of my family and friends. Look forward to my next new car purchase.

pre-owned vehicle purchase

by from montgomery, il |

bought a 2012 dodge grand caravan from ron westphal based on previous new car purchase and continued excellent customer/vehicle service. Mike and Rick in service and Ben in sales are solid and trust worthy.

Happy repeat customer

by from Oswego, IL |

My husband and I have purchased several cars over the years from Ben Kalsto at Ron Westphal Chevrolet and most recently my new 2013 Equinox. I have always left feeling very good about my purchases and the Equinox was no different. I love my new car and the process of buying it was seamless and worry-free. I have bought from other dealerships before and the buying process was painful. At Westphal we are treated in a professional and friendly manner. Ben is knowledgeable, honest, and easy to talk to. I got the car I wanted at a price I was happy with. My husband and I will be coming back once again to Westphal for our next car purchase.