Columbia Ford Kia

234 Route 6, Columbia, CT 06237

New 888-293-8163
Used 888-290-2105
Service 888-286-4175

Gates Gets It at Columbia Ford KIA!

Always a great expieriance.

by from Coventry |

Columbia Ford's customer service in any and all departments, has always been outstanding. Always a positive experience. Henry Ford would be proud...

Superior Service

by from Ellington, CT |

Shopping for a vehicle is something that many of us dread having to do but when we entered the lot at Columbia Ford that feeling quickly left us. The service we received from Mike Howard was excellent! He was helpful and easy going and provided us with enough facts on several vehicles to make smart choices for our family. He took his time and we test drove several vehicles before finding one we loved. The whole purchase process was painless and we bought the car the same day. Our first experience with the service department came with our first oil change and again we were pleasantly surprised by the exceptional service we received from every person at the dealership. I have recommend Columbia Ford to several people since purchasing our vehicle! Even though the dealership is more than 30 minutes from our home we will continue to have our service performed there because of the high caliber of all the staff at Columbia Ford.

Treated fairly

by from East Windsor , ct |

I found a car online on there website and made an inquiry about it. Next day got a call from there internet dept who was very nice and set up a time for me to come in for test drive. When came time to buy manager noticed car was listed wrong as it should have been more than online price had posted. However, he still honored the error and I got a good deal on my car.

Found The Right Car, Twice!

by from Windham Center, CT |

We were unable to ever purchase a car in the Windham area because no one could beat the prices we could get out of town. Even when we would go to a dealership with prices quoted from competitor's it didn't do us any good. One snowy Sunday we decided to just go "look", but the dealership was open and we had an awesome salesman who in no way was pushy. Had that been the case we would be totally turned off and left. Turns out we bought the car we saw, a Sorento, and we were very happy with the car and the whole buying process. Then just two years later we were made an offer on another car. We were given a more than fair price for the trade and then we bought another Kia, this time a Sportage. We love this car for its looks and reliability. The dealership staff was so friendly and the process was easy even though buying a car takes a bit of time. The place is nicely decorated and pleasant to be in for service. We highly recommend this dealership for its fairness in pricing, availability of vehicles and most of all the friendliness and professionalism by all the staff.

awesome

by from Windham, CT |

I have been going to Columbia Ford since I've had my first car. And I am now on car 3. From customer service all the way over the parts section, they couldn't be more friendly. I wouldn't chose any other dealership to trust with my than them!

The Best Car Dealership

by from Manchester, Ct. |

I had a few issues with my Kia Optima rental car. They towed in into the shop and after hours of review, they noticed that some wires had been chewed under the hood which affected my waring lights and window washers. Very unusual happening. They repaired the wired and tested the car for hours to make sure that all was ok. All the employees are very pleasant and helpful. I am so glad that I leased from this dealership as I have never had such good car. The facilities are clean and beautiful.

Friendly, Helpful Staff

by from Hebron, CT |

Staff in all department areas have been friendly and helpful any time I have called or gone in. Kid friendly too, as I have had my three in tow many times. I haven't had any major servicing done to my vehicle but the one issue I had they took care of promptly.

Best service ever

by from Columbia, Ct |

In all the years that I have dealt with Columbia Ford/Kia, whether purchasing a car or for service, I have always been treated well with great respect. The professionalism that is reflected within that organization is exceptional. Thank you ladies and gentlemen for being there for your customers, especially me!

great staff and best appearance of any dealership

by from North Windham, Ct |

We have been customers of Columbia Ford for many years and have no intentions of going anywhere else. The buying process is made exceptionally easy and right to the point. Everything we expect from a dealership is always done to perfection. The staff at Columbia Ford go out of their way to make sure when we leave we are completely satisfied. Chris Messier, Steve Murphy in sales and Hogan in service are outstanding.

Good service

by from Lebanon, CT |

I find the dealership to be good with its service all around as far as selling cars and their car care service