Grogan's Towne Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Used 866-396-4745
Service 888-682-5032

Great Dealer

by from Austin, Texas |

I have worked with several dealers in the past but Grogne's Towne has been one of the best. Their service is wonderful and the customer service is outstanding. I would highly recommend Grogne's Towne to all my friends!

Chrysler Sebring

by from Round Rock, TX |

I was looking to get out of my current vehicle as I felt it was not safe for the distance I would drive to work. The sales staff was so helpful regarding getting me into the right car and I love my Chrysler Sebring. The best reason for all of this is I did it all from Round Rock, Texas. Thank you Grogan's Towne

January 13, 2012

We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience with us. Let anyone you know that needs a vehicle that I deliver nationwide. As always, if you need anything, feel free to give me a call on my cell at 419-283-1172 - Thank you, Marc Ray - GSM/Partner.

Better than CarMax

by from Dayton, OH |

After visiting the CarMax in Dayton this week, I stopped at Groganstowne to look at vehicles while in Toledo visiting my family for the New Year. I was very happy with my "sales" experience working with Mark and the entire sales team for the purchase of my 2011 Grand Cherokee! Groganstowne has gained another loyal customer!

January 13, 2012

Thank you for your business. I'm glad to hear you had a good experience with us. If you need anything, give me a call at 419-283-1172 - Marc Ray.

Customer Service is #1 at Groganstowne!

by from Outside of Ohio |

After doing a lot of research on purchasing a Jeep I settled on a new Wrangler and we're so satisfied! Everyone at Groganstowne was extraordinarily helpful and friendly. I have had my Jeep now for about six months and wouldn't change the experience for the world. I will absolutely recommend Groganstowne to my friends and acquaintances, in state or out.

January 13, 2012

Thank you for your kind words, I'm glad to hear you had a great experience with us. Let us know if you need anything, give us a call or stop in to say "Hi!", 419-476-0761 - Thanks again, Marc Ray GSM/Partner

The BEST car buying experience!!!

by from BG, Ohio |

I was shopping on cars.com for a nice pre-owned vehicle and noticed Grogan's had the perfect car. I called ahead and the salesperson was very knowledgeable and helpful on the phone. When I arrived he had the Jeep pulled up for me to drive. After he explained all the options we took it for a test drive and I fell in LOVE! My salesperson made the experience so easy (I was originally nervous about buying from a dealer). When I left the salesman and manager both spoke with me to make sure that I was completely satisfied and made me feel like my business was truly appreciated. I would recommend Grogan's Towne to any of my friends or family!

January 13, 2012

I'm glad to hear you not only loved your experience here with us but also are enjoying your new car. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call at 419-476-0761 - Thank you again, Marc Ray, GSM/Partner

Used car sales

by from Sylvania, Ohio |

The sales staff has been very helpful. Steve in used cars has looked for an older less expensive car for my niece and has offerred 2 or 3 options. He has been very helpful with his time and recommendations.

January 13, 2012

Thank you for your kind comments. I appreciate all of your business. If you need anything, feel free to give me a call on my cell at 419-283-1172 - Thank you, Marc Ray - GSM/Partner.

Excellent Service

by from Toledo |

My husband and I just had twins and needed to upsize our vehicle quickly! The staff at Grogan's worked hard in finding us the best vehicle for our growing family. I would highly recommend Grogan's to anyone who needs to buy a vehicle.

Purchase of new car

by from Virginia Beach |

I recently had the opportunity to visit Groganstowne just to look at cars. The salesman was very helpful and courteous. I ended up buying a new car. I enjoy my new Chrysler 300 and plan to tell my friends. Thank you.

January 13, 2012

Jeannine, you are very welcome and we are glad to hear you like your new 300. If there is anything we could have done to make your experience with us even better, please let us know, we are always looking for ways to improve and fully satisfy our customers. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call at 419-476-0761 - Thanks again, Marc Ray GSM/Partner

I only shop at Grogans!!!

by from 43522 |

Grogans Towne is the best dealership to buy a New OR Used car!!! Their service department is top notch! They treat you well and make sure you get the right car for you!!!

January 13, 2012

Thank you for the business, as always, it is good to hear we have satisfied another customer. If you need anything, give me a call at 419-283-1172 - Marc Ray