Wilson Motor Company

328 N Main St., Logan, UT 84321

New 866-906-3580
Used 888-255-3098
Service 866-305-1386

We make car buying easy!

Great customer service!

by from Logan, Ut. |

I recently bought a 2014 Nissan Altima and I love it! Their customer service influenced our purchase. All my questions were answered. I am very pleased and will definitely be coming back for future business!

March 3, 2014

Thank you so much for your business and kind words El Padrino! Wilson Motor has been in business for over 70 years now, and we like to think our longevity is due to our efforts to take care of people. :) I am glad to hear your questions were answered and you were treated well. We look forward to taking care of you and your Altima for years to come! -Erin

As good as it gets

by from Logan, UT |

What a great place to buy a car. Friendly, clean, knowledgeable, everything! The sales reps were not only very helpful, but they weren't pushy or insensitive to my needs or budget. They listened, found me what I was looking for, and gave me a very fair price. AWESOME!

Great Service!!!!!!

by from Logan, UT |

My car was purchased new in 2002 from Wilson's. I have taken it to their service department for maintenance and repairs for 11 years. Their customer service is fantastic and every time I go in I feel like they know and value me. There have been times where there were some "repairs" that didn't necessarily have to be done right at that time and I appreciate their honesty in letting me know what needed to be done right away and what could wait. As a singe mom I am grateful for that especially when I don't have the money to pay for everything all at once. I am so glad to have somewhere to take my car and trust that I am getting the best service on my vehicle and I know they have the best customer service for sure as it has been proven over the years. Thanks WIlson's!

December 5, 2013

Thank you for your loyalty and business! We sincerely appreciate it!

Very patient and helpful staff, not pushy!!

by from Riverside, Utah |

I spent close to 2 months shopping for an SUV, I contacted Wilson's originally looking at 5 passenger vehicles , but soon decided I wanted room for 7. Nate Romrell contacted me by e-mail and then called. He was very helpful, trying to help me choose the vehicle that was right for me. When I did stop by the dealership Nate was busy with another customer and Tony Christensen{ who was there on his day off} took care of me on that visit and all future visits. Tony took time to answer all my questions, and was extremely patient while I made up my mind. I wanted a Nissan Pathfinder but hadn't totally convinced my husband. Tony checked back with me after a couple weeks to see if we'd found a car. He had quoted us the lowest price we could find on a 2014 Pathfinder. He spent countless hours finding a Pathfinder with the options and color I wanted, that same day Wilson's received a shipment with the exact one I wanted. Tony called to let me know and within a couple hours we were signing the paperwork. I call it fate and can't thank Tony, Nate, and all the staff at Wilson Motors for their honest, no games approach to selling me a car .

December 5, 2013

Thank you so much for your business! I am glad to hear our sales associates took such good care of you and got you into a vehicle that meets your needs. We appreciate the opportunity!

UnHappy

by from Nibley, Utah |

I own a 2009 Escape Hybrid that can only be repaired at a dealership. I took it to Wilson Motor Company. The, check braking system light, had come on. My brakes worked on and off. They told me the whole Brake System had to be replaced at a cost of $900.00. When they replaced the brake system, it wouldn't work, they said because the module was shorting it out. The cost? $1,100.00. They called me saying it was done. I went to pick it up only to have check lights coming on all over the dash. They rudely responded when I went in to tell them not only was the check braking system light on but a whole host of others. They assured me they had driven it all over and the brakes were just fine and no lights were on. When they came to look for themselves, they abruptly said, "We just need to push the reset button. It will only take a minute." Later they said the module needed to be programmed. I had paid $2,400.00 and no one in the garage knew that a module needed to be programmed. I would have driven a car that who knows how many parts were effected by that module could have been very dangerous. Later they said that the program they had been using on my car was outdated and they needed the latest version. At this point I called Ford Motor Company stating that I believe the repair department at Wilson Motor Company did not know what they were doing. They then connected with Wilson, the car was fixed, and no lights came on. There is so much more to this experience but I believe they replaced outrageously expensive parts that didn't need to be replaced. As it turned out the new parts were not working until they did a bit of wire jiggling. They are not fair, honest, qualified. They are rude, at every turn. I did not trust that my car was "fixed" by this garage. What a nighmare!!!

November 9, 2013

I can't imagine how frustrated you must feel. I am so sorry for the bad experience you had in our service department. My name is Erin and I am the Customer Relations Manager at the dealership. I would really appreciate you sharing more details with me, specifically who you dealt with and who was rude to you. We may not have had the right information to fix your unique vehicle's issues in a timely manner, but there is no excuse for treating you poorly. Wilson Motor has been in business for over 70 years and treating our customers with respect and appreciation has always been our top priority. I am sorry that we failed to do that in your case. My email is erinw@wilsonmotor.com, or you are welcome to call me at 435-752-7355. Please let me know what happened so I can try to make it right, if possible, and hold those responsible accountable for the way you were treated. Again, my most sincere apologies. -Erin

I keep coming back!

by from Logan, UT |

I've purchased two cars from Wilsons Motor in the last few years - a sentra and a versa. Both times I had a great experience from the first test drive, to driving it off the lot. Each time, I shopped around and test drove at a lot of places, but I kept coming back to Wilson. They had the perfect car for my family. Our next car will probably be purchased from Wilson as well. I definitely recommend them!

Understanding, and not pushy.

by from Logan, UT |

I have had several experiences with Wilson Motor over the last few years. Mostly with the service of my F150. I was always impressed that it was washed and clean after every oil change or repair. When it came time to look into selling my truck and buying a car for commuting purposes, I checked around town. I had a few cars in mind and was basically checking around for the better deal. I feel like not only did I get a great deal on a car from Wilson, but they found they found the exact car I wanted for my needs, and they gave me a very fair price on my truck that I had loved for so many years. The sales staff wasn?t pushy or desperate, they were helpful and offered very objective opinions about the cars I was considering. I look forward to doing business with Wilson Motor for years to come both with purchases and service.

Thank You Nate and Darla!

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I live in Salt Lake and I had heard from friends that Wilson Motor in Logan, about 75miles away, was a great place to buy a car. I called and talked with Nate Wilson. He took care of all the details and questions I had about a new lease and within 24hours my credit application was completed and my car was detailed perfectly, and they even sent someone to Salt Lake to pick me up so I did not have to have someone bring me up to Logan. We I arrived at Wilson Motors, Darla was waiting with the paper work completed and I was on the road to Salt Lake within 20minutes. These folks are fantastic and I am referring all my friends and family to them. Thanks to all of them.!!!!

Best Dealer in Utah!

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

a friend referred me to Wilson, for a Nissan Lease replacing my 2004 Marano. I contacted the office and asked that a sales rep call me at a specified time. Nate Wilson returned my call as requested and was immediately ready to help me. Because of his clear and complete information I knew what was available and how much it would cost me before the call ended. I was directed to the online credit application and as soon as the application was completed and submitted I got a call from Darla Bentley, office manager, making sure all the info was correct. An hour later Nate called and I was told I could pick up the car any time I wanted to! I am in Salt Lake and would have to wait until a friend could drive me to Logan later in the evening. When I told Nate that he said that they would have an employee pick me up.. Wow, service beyond belief!. Gary picked me up about 2pm and I was driving home from Logan by 4pm.. Darla and Nate had all the paper work ready and the car was/is perfect for me. The detailing was amazing. All aspects of this dealership are sterling and I will make sure all my friends know about Wilson Auto. Thanks you guys!!!

Wayne was good but...

by from Ogden, UT |

We drove up to Wilson's from Ogden to look at a truck we found her on Cars.com. It was off the lot. The used car manager was using it his vehicle. He had loaned it out for the day as a customer service loaner. I just found it interesting they would let the manager drive and loan out the nicest used truck they had in that model. We did purchase the truck, because it had the main features we were looking for, and they did hook us up with factory running boards. They could have done a better job of detailing the the truck, vacuuming inside and the wash job appeared to be just a rinse. My wife went to pick it up. I think I would have insisted in a better job.