Village Ford

23535 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, MI 48124

Excellent Car Buying Experience - They Made it Fun

by from Harbor Springs, MI |

I have bought two cars from Village recently, though they are located nearly 300 miles away. It is worth the drive because of the terrific service I receive and I have complete confidence they are getting me the best deal possible - especially on the value of my trade-in. The whole dealership staff makes my family feel like a very special client when we walk in, and they really understand what an exciting day that "new car day" is for a person. I wish my mere recommendation was enough to make someone take a drive over to Village Ford. It is well worth it! Plus, it's a real thrill to buy a Ford just down the street from Ford's World Headquarters. And by the way - I love my new F150, and my daughter is blown away by what a great car her new Escape is!

Great service from everyone i came in contact with

by from Dearborn, Hts. Mich. |

I brought my Ford F_150 Truck in for a Oil Change and Car Wash . I had a coupon from Our Town , so i didn't have to pay for anything. My thought's going in was that i probably would be put aside so they could deal with their customer's first. I was very suprised to find out that they were vert attentive to my need's and very polite. Donna at the front counter is very nice and should br considered a great asset to your Co. I'am glad that i took advantage of my free coupon even though i felt i might be shuned. It was totaly the opposite . I was quite pleased with my experience all the way round. Thank You very much for your great service.

Great service, great deal, great people!

by from Livonia, Michigan |

Had a great experience purchasing my first car without the aid of my parents. Got an excellent deal on the car and the trade in value. Would definitely recommend checking this place out for new or used cars.

by from Example: "Chicago, IL" |

I just want to say a big thank you to Village Ford. I went to Pat Milliken to have my oil changed and when I drove to the dealership from Allen Park, I was informed that they could not change my oil today because they were having a meeting with mechanics & they could not guarantee work being done. Village Ford took me as a walk in.

Excellent Sales Staff

by from Dearborn, MI |

Sandy Jarvis has always taken time with me and explained things to where I felt really comfortable. I am very trusting of her. When I had to meet with another salesman, things didn't go too well, in 40 some years of dealing with this dealership. I have never felt so disrespected and ready to go elsewhere. It's because of Sandy I held in.

So Satsfied!!

by from Dearborn, MI |

Very satisfied with the service. Great to know how helpful people can be. Jay was fabulous, very pleasant and courteous! :)

Great service

by from Dearborn, MI |

Brian was great, made the whole experience very easy for us and took great care of us. Thanks Brian!

New 302

by from Dearborn |

Looking forward to driving my new boss 302. Pleasure working with Keith English.

Great to work with

by from Dearborn |

Consultant Steve was great to work with and kept me informed every step of my purchase. Vehicle delivered on time and in perfect condition; Even tires were blackened with finish!

Very helpful!!!

by from Dearborn, MI |

Mark Rehse & Paul were very helpful and took time to understand my concerns. I felt I was in trusting hands! Thank you! The shuttle service is a big plus too!