Hoffman Porsche

Service 855-273-5011 Service 855-273-5011

Hoffman - Driven by Trust

Best Experience EVER!

by from West Hartford CT |

My husband and I have had well over 30 car buying experiences and Hoffman Porsche proved to be by far the best experience, hands down. Overall service, attention to detail, pricing, financing, all the way around. We now have a beautiful Porsche Panamera! Terrific job by the team - Edward Hahn, Drew White and Josh Dworman. You will be our first and only stop for future purchases! - Autumn & Ko

June 4, 2015

Hello Autumn & Ko, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Porsche for your purchase of the stunning Porsche Panamera! We are thrilled to hear your positive feedback about working with Edward Hahn, Drew White and Josh Dworman. It is important to us to provide an exceptional experience every time! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Best Dealership Experience I Have Ever Had

by from Marlborough, CT |

I don't usually write reviews, but when you have an experience as good as I had...it is only appropriate to share. I went into Hoffman Porsche and met with Edward Hahn. From the moment I walked in to the moment I left he was a consummate professional. He was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and kind. I will never use another dealership for any of the makes and models I purchase in the future. Edward has absolutely sold the Hoffman brand and is a great representative of the company. He will have my business in the future. Thanks Hoffman's for hiring such a talented employee and giving me such a great experience.

March 6, 2016

Hello Daniel, We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to read that Edward provided an exceptional experience from start to finish. He is always happy to share his knowledge and passion for Porsche to ensure you drive home in the exact vehicle you want. We value what our customers have to say and appreciate you sharing your story. Thank you for choosing Hoffman Porsche. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

Great!

by from Holyoke, Ma |

Great services. Most if the deal was o er the phone which was easier for me because of work. They work quickly and very proficient.

August 27, 2015

Hi Vilmarys, Thank you for trusting Hoffman Porsche for you recent purchase. We are pleased that due to work we were able to help you efficiently over the phone. Our staff is committed to ensuring you have an exceptional experience with us. We trust you are loving your new vehicle and look forward to seeing you when your Porsche is in for service. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

very impressed

by from somers ct |

first time visiting their service department, Service Advisor Lou Haddad was extremely thorough. Didn't buy from Hoffman however treated me as I had.

June 4, 2015

Hi Michele, Thank you for choosing Hoffman Porsche for your service needs. Lou is always happy to ensure your vehicle is running safely and efficiently. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Sara Scribner, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Driven by Trust.

New to me R8 Purchase.

by from Freeport NY |

Where do i begin? I first saw an advertisement on cars.com for a vehicle that was just traded in. No information was listed so i decided to give Hoffman Porsche a call. I spoke to Heather Meade and requested information from her which they did not have. She took down my information and quickly returned my inquiry with a phone call and an email literally with in an hour or so. The vehicles was listed at a lower price which was a mistake, but Hoffman honored the lower price. This alone was amazing because they could have easily blown me off and gotten much more for the vehicle as it was in "Like New" condition. Heather then transferred me over to Edward Hahn, a Senior Porsche Specialist. Edward Hahn answered all my questions and was very informative and knowledgeable with everything that i needed in order to make this purchase. One day later, i took the 3 hour drive to Ct to pick up my vehicle. The entire process took less than 10 minutes, there was no hassling of prices or extended warranties (even though i did request one). The entire staff was more than helpful and friendly, offering us beverages and a comfy seat where we could just lounge and relax. These people at Hoffman are not sales people, they are car enthusiasts that just happen to sell cars. i would recommend them to anyone and everyone looking for a great experience and an amazing vehicle.

July 9, 2014

Hi Julio, Thank you so much for choosing Hoffman Porsche for your purchase of the exquisite pre-owned Audi R8!! We sincerely appreciate your feedback regarding your interaction with both Heather and Edward as well! Purchasing a vehicle, especially a luxury car, is a major investment and we at Hoffman are dedicated to ensuring you receive an excellent value accompanied by superior customer service. Please let us know how you are enjoying your R8. You can share photos on our Facebook page too. Thank you again for choosing Hoffman! Kind regards, Susan Lane, Reputation Management Specialist, Hoffman Auto Group. Hoffman ... Driven by Trust.

Bought My 2009 R8 from them

by from Freeport, NY |

Pre-sales Car Check with Hoffman Porsche

by from Duluth, GA |

Porsche Pre-sales Check with Ethan Gombossy - I was recently considering the remote purchase of a Porsche 911 Turbo from another dealer. I wanted a full check out prior to this purchase and called Hoffman Porsche. I spoke to Ethan and he was friendly, knowledgeable, detail oriented, and empathetic to my situation. Ethan communicated with me during the entire process (scheduled car for inspection, received car, visual inspection results, etc.). I was so impressed with his prompt and proactive communications as well as, his detailed description (even sending pictures). Ethan spoke to me about the options and his recommendations. I would highly recommend Hoffman Porsche to anyone that is looking for courteous, professional, and detail-oriented service experience. Just speak to Ethan and you will know what I mean.

Dealership of my dreams

by from Houston, TX |

I purchased a Porsche Cayenne in May 2013 from Hoffman Porsche. The experience could not have been better. I LOVE THE TRUCK and because of Todd Pancavage's EXCEPTIONAL customer service, Porsche has a new loyal customer. The staff are all SIMPLY AMAZING and I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone in need of a new vehicle. #teamhoffmanporshe

I have faith in their service department

by from West Hartford |

With some trepidation, I purchased rims and tires on-line. Presumably, all Hoffman needed to do was toss them on my Boxster S. I had two previous interactions with Ethan, who manages the service department, and found him to be as knowledgeable as anyone I've talked with with regard to Porsches/ parts/service/etc., accommodating far beyond what I anticipated, and genuine, as well. Nothing fake here. Long story short, I had wobble communicated through the steering after the tires were placed on and even though I didn't purchase the rims/tires through their service dept. they stuck with the job, got it right (including involvement by their fine Service Forman)and sent me off a happy camper, happy customer, and an even happier driver. These guys really are good.

Buying Experience Perfection

by from Wilbraham, MA |

You can't really ask for anything better from Hoffman Porsche. Their inventory is great, they know how to build out a great new car for sale. They are extremely friendly, and worked incredibly hard to get me a great trade in offer. Their hard work prevailed and they added in quite a reduction from the sticker price too. I guess you could say they made me an offer I couldnt refuse. JD was great with communication but wasn't at all pushy. Their service staff was knowledgable about add-ons and were flexible with installation options. Overall Hoffman Porsche offers the best buying experience imaginable. Thanks!