Campbell Ford Lincoln Saleen

2801 S 11th St, Niles, MI 49120

bought a new Explorer

by from Granger IN |

Bought an Explorer just after Christmas. Trade0-in on my Taurus was fair. Closed the deal within an hour.

Excellent experience.

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Jason at campbell did a great job. He worked with me until we got a deal done. It was the best deal I could find on the MKZ I wanted, within 200 miles. They even delivered the car to me in Fort Wayne. I would do it again. Highly recommend Jason & Campbell Lincoln.

Amazing Customer Service

by from New Carlisle, IN |

We have bought our last couple cars through Campbell and the customer service is amazing. They worked with us to get exactly what we wanted at a price that we wanted. We haven't had any problems with our vehicles and we continue to have our warranty inspections and oil changes done at the store.

Could not have been a better experience

by from Niles, Mi. |

Extremely easy to deal with. They took the time to answer all of our questions. I w9ould highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase anything they have on their lot. There was no haggling over the price. They gave me a fair price for my trade-in and gave me my new vehicle at a reasonable price.

My first new car experience!

by from Niles, MI |

I went to Campbell Ford in Niles, MI when I was looking for a new car. It was the best decision I have ever made. My salesman was Gary Lee and he made the entire process simple and comforting. I have never bought a new car before and he took the time to answer all questions I had. Everyone there showed a lot of patience in helping me make the right decision for my situation. I am leasing the vehicle for 3 years and I know that when the lease is up, I am definitely dealing with Campbell Ford for my next vehicle and every vehicle I get from here on out. My only complaint is that Gary may retire before my lease is up so I might have to find a new salesperson. As much as I will miss him, I know anyone there will be just as helpful. Every time I walk in the door, I am greeted and have multiple people ask if I need help with anything. They go out of their way to make you feel important. I am a Campbell Ford fan for life! Everyone there is awesome.

Outstanding Buying Experience

by from Granger, Indiana |

We purchased a new 2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid. Jason was excellent in delivering exactly what was promised and more. He took the time to review all the electronics upon delivery and has continued to take care of us after the sale. What a pleasant buying experience! Jason and Campbell saved us hundreds of dollars when comparing with other local Ford Dealers. They took extra steps to make sure I qualified and received all rebates and incentives from Ford Motor Company. If the service is anything like the buying experience, they will have the complete package in automotive needs.

November 12, 2013

Tim, greatly appreciated! Jason, the owner, and the whole store really appreciate that. We strive to do all that we can to make the buying experience an enjoyable one.

Awesome people

by from Knoxville, TN |

This is two years in a row that we buy from Campbell Ford. When we make the trip from Tennessee to Indiana to visit family, seems like the dealership makes it so easy to go home with a new car. Thank you Bill and Campbell Ford.

November 12, 2013

Glad that your buying experiences have been great! We hope that you continue to purchase your cars at Campbell Ford for many years to come.

Our buying experience with Campbell Ford

by from Elkahrt,In |

Aaron Wilson the internet sales rep., did a really good job, of keeping the deal alive. He did 99% of the leg work and communicating, even though he didn't get a penny of the commission. When we came in to pick up the vehicle, the finance Manager, Brad, made the process quick and easy. He even went the extra mile and got us a lower interest rate. We would definitely buy here again, just because of the two of them.

November 12, 2013

Anthony and Jeannette, thank you very much. I really appreciate that, means a lot. I hope you guys are enjoying the Eclipse.

friendly people great service

by from south bend |

had good salesman for the truck and had my escape back for service that I bought from another dealer

July 19, 2013

We really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write us this great review. Thank You

unhappy

by from South Bend In. |

I bought my 2013 Taurus at Cambell ford on 4/25/2013. On line on 6/4/13 I found out that my car has a faulty fuel delivery module that could result in a fire. This does not make me happy.

July 19, 2013

Charles I apologize that your Taurus had a faulty delivery module. Recalls are common in just about every new vehicle. We will gladly take care of the situation. Please call our service department if you haven't already at 1-269-684-8300 and we will do everything we can to make sure you leave here happy and taken care of.