Auto Park Ford

New 888-894-2219 New888-894-2219
Used 888-862-7137 Used888-862-7137
Service 888-280-9385 Service 888-280-9385

COME SEE THE VALUE! VALUE IN PRICES, VALUE IN SELECTION & VALUE IN OUR PEOPLE

Dealership helping top change my life

by from Buchanan, MI |

Sandy Owen and the team at Auto Park Ford helped me get a dream car I never even dreamed I could afford.

July 23, 2015

Thank you so much for your business! From all of us, it was a joy having you at the dealership and we are grateful for the opportunity to serve you. Enjoy your Explorer!

Great service

by from Fort Wayne IN. |

Help us greatly in getting our dream car , walked us through to the little details of the scheme of our payment and help us get where our budget meets.. Very courteous and professional sales team... Thanks to Jackie and Brent ...

Rude customer service

by from Lagrange indiana |

The service manager was rude talking bad about a customer having a car there and. Then was very rude to me for just asking questions.

May 7, 2016

I sincerely apologize for the experience that you had at our service center. As shown by our many positive, 5 star reviews, i'm sure that you can see that that your encounter is inconsistent with how we do business. We have notified the General Manager at that location so that he can handle the personnel issues at hand. We would love to invite you back for an opportunity to redeem ourselves and to prove to you how much we value all of our customers!

Never responded

by from Michigan |

Asked for info on a car. (possibly a ghost car) The dealer never responded.

April 4, 2016

I am so sorry that somehow we missed your request for information on a vehicle clearly not our intention. We field hundreds of requests a week and do our very best to get back with everyone in a timely manner. Please, if you are still looking feel free to contact me directly and I will give you my personal attention. Also if you could provide me your name and email I would like to look in to this to see how we missed this and avoid it in the future. Thank you for your feedback, feel free to email me anytime at bforry@autopark.com.

Auto park ford

by from Flint, mi |

Everyone seemed honest and helpful (: love my new used truck.

April 3, 2016

We want to thank you for coming in and providing us your feedback, it was a pleasure serving you.

Amazing

by from Grand Rapids MI |

Best place for friendly customer service. Best car buying experience ever... Thanks Sandie and all of her patient and kind crew at Auto Park Ford!!!

April 3, 2016

Thank you so much for your feedback, we are thankful for the opportunity to serve you!

Phenomenal

by from Germantown, Md |

I was looking for a car similar to the one that I already had and noticed that dealership had what I was looking for!! I flew in to Chicago and John picked me up from the airport. He drove me around showing me where Michael Jordan lives along the way to the dealership. When we got to the dealership I was greeted by his son's whom work with him at the dealership. We sat down , he discussed the everything about the vehicle to me ( which he previously did over the phone) he showed me pictures of he and his kids and some of the Hot Rod's he had/ he sold ( my father and I are/ were also into Hot Rod's) We all had some laughs about his boys driving Hot Rod's to high school and what is teachers thought about it back then. I gave him the remaining balance due and I signed the papers for the vehicle. While sitting there listening to John (the owner) along with listening to his son's.. I thought, WOW... WHAT A GREAT FAMILY ....NOT TO MENTION A GREAT FAMILY BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!! Before leaving informed me that he had driven the vehicle and let me know ahead of time everything about the vehicle and basically told me that it was a solid car and that I can easily without any problems drive it back to Maryland (Germantown - which I did of course)--- without any problems-- whatsoever!!!!!!!! To conclude this review, I will say this. John and his son's offer you a phenomenal experience when you go to their dealership and here are just some of the reasons; THEY ARE HONEST, UP FRONT, NO HASSLE, CARING, FRIENDLY, TRULY WARM ..... I can really continue to on about my experience with the family here at this dealership..... above everything.... it made me TRULY FEEL THAT I HAVE A FRIEND IN CHICAGO!!!!!!! This dealership, this family and their business TRULY IS THE EXAMPLE AND SET THE STANDARD FOR NOT ONLY A SMALL BUSINESS BUT ALSO GIVES YOU THE CUSTOMER THE REASON WHY WE OFTEN GO TO A SMALL BUSINESS INSTEAD OF A BIG BUSINESS DEALERSHIP!!!!!!! YOU JUST CAN'T BEAT AN EXPERIENCE LIKE THE EXPERIENCE JOHN AND HIS SON'S/ FAMILY GIVE YOU AT HIGHLAND PARK...... YOU SIMPLY.... JUST CAN'T BEAT IT!!!!!! HIGHLAND PARK HAVE ALL THE ELEMENT'S OF WHAT IT TAKES TO BE SUCCESSFUL....... BUT THE THING THAT REALLY SET'S THEM APART FROM ANYONE ELSE........ THEY AREN'T TRYING TO FULFILL SOME COMPANY LOGO OR SLOGAN OR CREDE....... WHAT THEY DO JUST COMES NATURALLY TO THEM....... BECAUSE..... WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT......THEY REALLY ARE JUST AN AWESOME FAMILY.... LEAD BY A GREAT DAD.....WITH SOME GREAT BOY'S!!!!!!! I WISH YOU WELL JOHN.... SPEAKING TO YOU REMINDED ME OF MY DAD... I WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ANOTHER 40 PLUS YEAR'S IN BUSINESS SIR!!!!!!! YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.. ARE THE REAL DEAL!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR THE EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!!!!!

clean and knowledgable sales people

by from White Pigeon, Mi |

Bought a 2015 Ford F150 pickup. Best trucks in the U.S. The sales person was very polite and understood what my wife and I was looking for. Also she did not try to get us to buy something that we didn't want.

03 ranger

by from lagrange indiana |

really easy people to work with and it fast and easy.

Bought my new fusion!!

by from Howe, IN |

Very good overall experience! Sandie is a sweetheart come see her for your next vehicle!

October 2, 2015

Enjoy your new Fusion! We are so glad you had an excellent experience at our dealership and welcome you to the Auto Park Ford family!