Ray Buick

Service 877-442-6901

JUST TRY US!

Luv Ray Buick

by from Burbank, IL |

Rick Wrobel is AWESOME! Always going the extra mile to get things done! My life is extremely hectic but when is comes to my car, I can count on Rick to help me through any situation! Thanks Ray Buick!

January 4, 2014

Thanks Tammy and you can always count on us.Rick

Excellent service. Honest and reliable

by from Plainfield IL |

They continually provide me with excellent service. It is a pleasure to deal with people I have total confidence in.

June 20, 2014

Thank you for your ongoing business , we certainly appreciate you.Sincerely, Rick

Great service!

by from Chicago, IL |

Rick Wrobel is always a pleasure to work with. My family has been going to him for years as we greatly appreciate his service. There's never any hassle which makes it an easy smooth process while making a purchase. I just wish I would've come sooner to Ray Buick. The service all around is exceptional. And I love my 2014 Encore! Thank you Ray Buick for making my experience a good one, & a big thanks to Rick for all his help on selling me a great car.

June 20, 2014

Thanks Angela, we really appreciate your kind response, please always let us know when you need service.Thanks, Rick

Great staff, service good.

by from Chicago, IL |

As usual the guys where friendly and service was completed in a timely manner. One thing missing - no offer for a car wash!

May 27, 2014

Thank you for your business and we owe you a car wash!Sincerely, Rick Wrobel

Wonderful service great people

by from Chicago il |

Our car broke down we called Ray's for a tow company they recommend one which turn out to be excellent. They towed us to Rays they didn't have the parts so they gave a ride home and we were able to pick up our car by 10:30 the next morning. Excellence service all around. They treat us like family.

May 27, 2014

Thank you for your business and please always call us for your automotive needs.Thank you, Rick wrobel

Service and Sales

by from Chicago, IL |

Everyone @ Ray Buick genuinely cares for our car, our family's safety, and the reliability of our car. I would never buy a car anywhere else. THANKS!

May 23, 2014

Thanks so much Tom and you can always count on us.Thanks, Rick and Jim

Great dealer,Great people,No pressure

by from Chicago ,Ill |

Ray Buick shatters the old myth of high pressure and never say no stereotypes of the car dealers in the past. Everyone is very nice,very patient,and very helpful. There is no dought that I will be back to their dealer for service,future puchases,and will highly reccomend them to anyone looking to purchase a car in the future.

May 23, 2014

Thank you for your business and for taking the time for the kind words, please always let us know what you need.Thank you, Rick

great service

by from Chicago, Illinois |

Greg Gieselmann the service advisor explained my air bag light problem and had it repaired in a very short time. This service team works well together, is efficient and effective.

May 5, 2014

Thank you for having us service your vehicle and please continue to visit us for your needs.Thanks, Rick

Not bad

by from Chicago ,Il |

I went for a test drive with my wife in a 2008 ford truck & after a brief discussion with Rick the sales manager we unable to agree on a price we returned the next day to renegotiate but a different dealer had already taken a deposit on the blue 2008 ford XLT I was treated friendly & Rick was fair but firm

May 5, 2014

Eddie , thank you for visiting us and hopefully we can find another truck for you.Sincerely, Rick

Amazing Customer Service

by from Chicago, IL |

Very Friendly staff!! Willing to work to make sure you get exactly what you want! I will always say wonderful and amazing thinks about your dealership!!

April 30, 2014

Thank you for the positive review of your experience with us! It was our pleasure to get the right vehicle for you. Enjoy!

Great Remodeled Facility, Awesome Staff

by from Chicago, IL |

The price for the car was more than fair and staff was very accommodating. Sales and finance were very helpful and I will continue my relationship with Ray Buick by using their reliable service department. They had done a remodel since the last time I had been into the dealership and it looks great.

April 30, 2014

Thank you for your business and we really appreciate your comments.Thank you, Rick