Audia Chevrolet

3692 Route 44, Millbrook, NY 12545

New 866-220-4864
Used 866-867-4694
Service 877-485-5693

Celebrating Our 50th Year!

mousemotor 914

by from pleasant valley |

I had called Audia to ask about a warranty repair, did not buy the car there, my dealer tried to sell me everything under the sun before they attempted to repair the car under warranty. so iw ent to Audia, had the car repaired under the warranty, nothing else. I ended up buying a new truck and have since sent some of my friends and relatives. The owners Bob and peter are always there to answer questions. real "on hand" dealer

Audia Chevrolet responded to this review

May 16, 2012

Thanks for the great comments, We hope we do it right everytime, service and sales, if we dont--come knock on our door we will make it right!!! We have to after 65 years.

My New Used Car

by from Poughkeepsie, NY |

I just bought a 2009 Malibu at Audia and I love it! It was a really nice car at a good price and everyone was pleasant and helpful. No pressure to buy things you don't need. And I hate buying cars! I put N/A for the facilities because they are remodeling the showroom. It should look really nice when they get done.

Audia Chevrolet responded to this review

May 17, 2012

Thank you so much for the great review, you know what they say, "your customers are your future"

No Sale

by from Easthampton, MA |

I contacted this dealership back on July 18th to potentially purchase one of the vehicles they had advertised on Cars.com. I was told they were waiting for a part to effect a repair (an oil pan), then I would be free to test drive and very likely purchase it. I contacted them again on 8/3 to tell them I had already sold my car, funds were available, I merely awaited the repair. I was told they intended to install the oil pan last week and they would get in touch with me Wednesday or Thursday the week of the 8th. I followed again this week (8/15) and I still haven't heard from them. Apparently, they don't want to sell the truck.