M & M Auto Group Inc.

127 - 131 Mill St, Liberty, NY 12754

New 877-356-5561
Used 877-289-7931
Service 888-552-6903

You're Going To Love Buying Your Next Car From Us.

Amazing Service, Immaculate Facilities, Wonderful!

by from New York |

I have purchased my last three cars from M&M Auto Group (Chrysler, Jeep, and Cadillac), and have been beyond satisfied each and every time. The staff treats you like family, and you never feel like you are being taken advantage of. The pricing is extremely fair and competitive, and as far as warranties and other charges, the staff is always more than happy to thoroughly explain everything in a way that actually makes sense, unlike other dealers I've been to. My most recent purchase, the Cadillac, was delivered to me at my house and the delivery process could not have been more enjoyable. I was given a thorough explanation of the features in my car and the employee made sure I understood everything and was comfortable before leaving. Over the winter, the roads in my town were torn up and I hit a pothole which caused my steering wheel to become misaligned. I took my car to a local Cadillac dealer and it was a mistake. The service was completely lacking compared to the AMAZING treatment I've gotten at M&M. Following the blunder at the other Cadillac dealership, I made the trip to M&M and they fixed the mistakes for me, and were happy to do so. That time, the job was done correctly. Every time I go into the dealership, I am immediately greeted by at least one employee, and I am helped as soon as possible. The dealership itself is immaculate. It is always extremely clean, the bathrooms are pristine and fully stocked, the "Customer Lounge" (so much better than a waiting room!) always has fresh coffee and water, there is a complimentary fountain soda machine (thank you!) as well as vending machines if you would like something extra. The seats in the customer lounge are comfortable, there are always various new magazines, an area for children to play with toys and read books, and a nice tv. Overall, this place is the best dealership I've ever set foot in. Hands down. You really will love buying your next car from them!

October 7, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences with us at M&M Auto Group. We continually strive to provide 100% satisfaction to all of our customers, and are happy to hear that we've been successful achieving this with you! We look forward to serving you again in the future! Sincerely, M&M Auto Group

I loved buying my car from M & M Auto!

by from Albany, New York |

I bought my first car here when I was 22. The M&M staff makes the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. They have a great selection of cars and I've always been able to find exactly what I want. The showroom is clean and comfortable. Their pricing is very fair, and the sales people are great.

October 7, 2014

We are always happy to hear about our customer experiences, and are honored you chose to purchase your first car from us. Thank you for taking the time to give us such positive feedback! Sincerely, M&M Auto Group

Great dealership!!!

by from brooklyn, NY |

I have purchased over 7 new vehicles from M&M in the past few years. They always go above and beyond to provide me with the exact vehicle I'm looking for at a competitive price. Their staff is wonderful and tremendously professional. I look forward to purchasing my next ATV from them as well.

September 27, 2014

Will, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide positive feedback to our team at M&M Auto Group. We are glad you had a wonderful experience and look forward to helping you with your next ATV purchase! Sincerely, M&M Auto Group

Problem after problem with this place

by from Orange County, NY |

Horrible experience! Was lied to, misled, and run in circles. Was told vehicle had not been serviced and was written a "we owe" for tires and service. When we brought back for tires we were told it would take 2 hrs, it took over 6 hours at which time they lied and said the truck had already been serviced. From the time we drove the truck off the lot the "trailer disconnected" alert continued to pop up EVERYTIME we put the car in reverse. They were supposed to fix it, still haven't gotten the part (2 months later). I got a call that they needed me to bring the truck back (I live over an hour away) to be inspected because they never put a new inspection on it and registration would not go through on the old (I thought it had already been serviced?). Let's not forget to mention 2 months later I STILL don't have my registration because they never sent it. Apparently it was never put into my deal and I owe them $75 for it, which no one called and told me. Since when does a dealership not include registration fees into the deal? I had to return to have my tires rebalanced and they are still not properly balanced. The vehicle I traded in was not paid off in a timely fashion and so my credit was marked as a missed payment and I received a call from the lien holder 3 weeks later informing me that I was still responsible to make the payment because the vehicle had not been paid. So... 2 months later, I still have no registration, my truck still has faulty wiring, the tires are still unbalanced, my credit is marred and all M & M says is sorry for the inconvenience. Disgusting way to run a business.

July 1, 2014

We are so sorry to hear about your negative experience at M&M Auto Group. While we strive for 100% customer satisfaction at our dealership, sometimes situations do occur, and we apologize for that. Please know that your situation is not the norm at M&M Auto Group. Your feedback is very important to us and helps us to improve our service. M&M cares about every customer's car buying experience and we are so disappointed to hear that our dealership was unable to provide you with 100% customer satisfaction. Please let us know any way that we can resolve this issue.

love em

by from middletown ny |

great treatment and value!Great price and no problems whatsoever!

June 17, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback. We appreciate your positive review, but not as much as we appreciate a wonderful customer like you! Thank you, Lou Formato Director of Marketing 845-292-3500 ext. 124