Three Oaks Ford

6736 US-12, Three Oaks, MI 49128

Used 219-928-0856 Used219-928-0856

A Great Experience in buying a New Car

by from South Bend, In |

Nice friendly facilities. My Sales person was very helpful with explaining things to me. He was very nice and I really like him. He really tried hard to find the car I wanted, I would highly recommend Three Oaks Ford, and Dale Dodge.My best experience I ever had that was excellent .

October 9, 2015

Vcrash, THANKS! We are glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience! We hope to see you again for all your vehicle service needs!

Great Service!

by from Sawyer, MI |

I love this small dealership VERY friendly people much better than the big stores!

October 9, 2015

Marcia, THANK YOU! We appreciate your business and can't wait to see you again!

Great service from top to bottom

by from South Bend, IN |

Stumbled upon a car I really liked at Three Oaks Ford during a random stop after business hours. Went in a couple days later and left with that car. Right after I pulled into the lot, a salesperson met me outside and asked why I made the stop. From there the whole staff was very accommodating, especially considering it was my first solo purchase of a car. I felt comfortable going through the process every step of the way. Really, really glad it all worked out at this dealership rather than somewhere less personable. I'd come back again and definitely recommend it to others.

October 9, 2015

JB, we at Three Oaks Ford are so glad you made that after hours stop and came back to let us help you. We are so glad that we made you comfortable enough to make your first solo purchase with us! Congratulations on that! Hope to see you soon for all your oil changes and other car maintenance needs!

Wonderful buying experance!

by from Berrien Center,MI |

Saw a vehicle from the web, asked for availability, got an email back with minutes. Spoke to a rep to setup a test drive. A few hours later I was out the door!! No pressure, honest, best buying experience I've had with cars & dealers! I would good back, and recommending friends & family.

July 10, 2015

M.Clayton, we are glad we got back to you promptly and made everything easy and pleasant. See you soon for your service work.

Friendly expert staff!

by from New Carlisle, IN |

Wonderful people in a non-pressure atmosphere. They actually listened to what I wanted and were patient dealing with my many different swings in what I wanted or could afford. It worth the drive there if you are interested in buying a car.

July 10, 2015

Fredski, thank you for the kind words. Of course we listened to what you wanted! How else are we going to help you into the vehicle that fits your needs and wants? :)

by from stevensville mi |

I think they spend their money getting quality cars for people instead of having a designer showroom - I drove my car for a month and had it checked out by my mechanic before I wrote this review. I got the best deal ever!!!!

June 10, 2015

K, thank you for your business. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your purchase. Don't forget to check out all of our service specials!

Excellent Service and Super Customer Service

by from Buchanan, MI |

A couple of things. I had an excellent relationship with my dealer in Roselle, IL before moving to MI. They were my gold standard. However, I am changing my opinion a bit. Three Oaks Ford has be very responsive to my needs. When I moved here, I dropped in for an oil change. While there I mentioned I was looking for a used pickup and gave my specs. I left my name with sales manager. A few weeks later they called and the purchase was very quick and painless. Recently, I stopped by my old dealer in IL and got an oil change and vehicle check out. They said I needed an alignment and indicated where it was needed. Well, when I returned to MI, I had Three Oaks Service department do it. They found that, yes, the car needed an alignment, BUT, much different diagnosis than the IL dealer. Three Oaks was right on the money and did a super alignment. I am sold, the are now my Gold Standard Dealer. Good people to deal with and honest!!

June 10, 2015

Jerry, we are pleased to hear that the kindness of staff has brought you back and we are excited to help you out in the future with all of your sales and service needs! See you during your next oil change!

I'd recommend them time and time again!!

by from New Troy, MI |

I bought my car two years ago from Three Oaks Ford. These people are some of the nicest, down to earth people I have ever met. I have been back several times for oil changes at they always do things right. Thank you Three Oaks Ford!!

June 10, 2015

Mendy, Thank you for dedication to our service department! We are so glad you continue to do service work with us!

The Service is Top-notch!

by from Three Oaks, MI |

My family has bought numerous vehicles from Three Oaks Ford, and we have always been happy with the quality of service that they provide. However, this is the first time that we have bought with the new owners of Three Oaks Ford. Despite being under relatively new ownership, the service was above and beyond any car dealership service that I have ever received. The salesman, Payton Aubrey, was extremely helpful, charismatic, and knowledgable about every question that we had. Mr. Aubrey really pushed the entire experience over the top and we will definitely be asking for him again next time we go to Three Oaks Ford.

June 10, 2015

Shelby, we can't thank you enough for the kind words. We appreciate the business in the service department and we are glad that it brought you in to buy from our sales department! Hope to see you soon for the rest of your service needs!

Ford Escape buying experience this past week end

by from Buchanan, Michigan |

I found a vehicle on this website that caught my eye. Went down last Sunday to look at it in the lot. Very nice dealership and they seemed to have what we were looking for. The whole experience from looking and then talking to the dealer and asking questions that were answered in the most direct and informative way made us feel that they really care and did have our best interest at heart. I was never at any other dealership that made the time to help both myself and my wife with any questions that we had. They answered everything in the most professional way possible and engaged us in nice conversation. We felt at ease during the whole process. They took the time to explain each step of the buying process to us, made sure we were comfortable and knew what each step and decision was for. I waited a few days to write this review because I wanted to drive the vehicle and make sure it was everything we were told it was. We found it to be that and more. I am not a person that likes the newer electric gadgets that are on most new vehicles now. That said, I can now say that I am enjoying the many features that came with the vehicle. We were looking for a newer vehicle for awhile and just had the feeling that this was the right choice. The dealership is in a very small town and still has the small town values and friendliness that most of the bigger high pressure dealerships dont have anymore. They took care of the vehicle and filled the tank and also gave it another once over and inspection. They even had a box for us for all the items we had in our trade in. I would say that if you want a real experience in how car buying should be, please consider "Three Oaks Ford" in Three Oaks Michigan.

May 13, 2015

Jeff P, We are beyond happy that you gave us a chance and gave the vehicle with all the gadgets a chance. We are very excited for you that all seems to be going well. We hope to see you again for all your service needs!!