Sterling Chevrolet

1824 N. Locust St., Sterling, IL 61081

New 877-740-1929
Used 866-349-9550
Service 866-423-2835

"Sauk Valley's Most Trusted Name In Automobiles"

Great experience in purchasing a car

by from Dixon, IL |

We just purchased a car here and it was a very enjoyable experience. They did not pressure us or tell us we have to make a decision right this minute. They have very good prices and vehicles. I have never seen so many nice vehicles that it was hard for us to make up our mind. We will definitely go back for our next vehicle.

Sterling Chevrolet responded to this review

May 28, 2014

Thank you for the great review, We appreciate you business.

Worth the 70 mile drive!

by from North Aurora,IL |

Jason Hoffman was awesome! I just purchased a car here and it was a great experience. No pressure and they made a deal with me without seeing my trade in. Also they were very understanding when I couldn't pick up the car when I was supposed to due to a family emergency. When I did go back to pick up my new car everything went smoothly and they gave me the exact amount quoted for my trade in. Can't get any more trustworthy than that! I would surely recommend Sterling Chevrolet to my family and friends. Thank-you Jason! I love my new car!!! It sure was worth the 70 mile drive!

Excellent Experience!

by from Lyndon, Illinois |

Jason Hoffman was very nice and accommodating to show me different cars. Once I picked a vehicle he got busy working on details. We talked about financing and he was very polite and friendly the whole time. He worked very hard to get the sale accomplished.

Sterling Chevrolet responded to this review

June 3, 2014

Thank you very much for your review. Enjoy your new car! -Jason