Tyler Chevrolet Cadillac Kia

1810 M-51 South, Niles, MI 49120

New 877-438-9049
Used 877-438-8971
Service 877-446-1355

Best Selection, Best Prices, Best Experience!

Service & Salesperson

by from Battle Creek. MI |

I have bought a used car, sold a used car to Tyler's. and purchased a new Kia. in each of my transactions I worked with Tim Bickel, I can say Tim goes above & beyond to help a person in need, his kindness is the reason I bought my new car from Tyler's (Tim). I love my Kia I have had it 3 years & it runs so good, great gas mileage. Love it. Thanks, Tim for all you have done for me & my family.

April 13, 2015

Thank you so much Judy for writing us and Tim a great review! Thank you for all of your business! We are so happy you had a great experience here with us and Tim. Tim Bickel is one of our best! We are so lucky to have you as a loyal customer! Thank you! Have a wonderful day! :)

great service and friendly staff

by from Niles, Michigan |

I almost always go to Don in service as I have known him for a long time. He is always very courteous and easy to talk to. He always has an answer to any question that I ask or he will get it. The service that I get there is always quick and have never had a complaint with anything that I have had done there. Thanks to Don and all of your Techs you are appreciated.

April 16, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review! Don is one of our best! Thank you for your kind words. We are so happy you have great experiences here with us in our Service Department. Thank you for your continued support! Have a wonderful day! :)

Good service.

by from Niles, MI |

Discussed and fixed the problem and did not try to sell service on a dozen other problems like other dealers do.

April 13, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We are happy you had a great experience in our Service Department. Thank you for your business! Have a wonderful day! :)

How Wonderful my visit was

by from Edwardsburg Mi |

I called in the am and they got me in before noon I bought tires and alignment and also had me oi; changed. Not only did they do a great job the did it in a great amount of time. My wonderful sales girl Shannon Brown got me a loner car and the wonderful service team kept in contact. They had it done in a flash and I didnt walk out crying because of the cost. They are kind and Friendly from the start and that is what will keep me going back again and again... Thanks again Tyler Service Staff you are top notch in my book... --Wanda Brown-- 2013 Dodge Journey

April 13, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review! We are so happy you were taken care of by Shannon Brown and our Service Department! Thank you for your continued support of Tyler Automotive! Have a wonderful day! :)

Experience since I have bought my car from Tylers

by from Niles MI |

I had a good experience when I bought my car. It was the first time I had been to a dealership and Tim Bickel was very helpful. However, I bought a used car with 36,000 miles on it and I have had it a year and a half and I have had to bring it back in for repairs several times. My warranty ran out so the cost of the repairs has taken a toll. Would I recommend Tyler's to someone YES, would I recommend they purchase a used car NO.. I believe that before a used car is sold that a thorough check on ALL components of the car including brakes, rotars, tires etc. should be done. I thank Tyler's for all of their help in the purchase of my car, but I am sorry that I purchased a used car.

April 13, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! Tim Bickel is one of our best here. I'm sorry you have had some issues with your Preowned vehicle. Every used car has a Preowned Vehicle inspection before we sell it on our lot. We also offer Extended Service Agreements here to help you in case their are problems on your vehicle in the future. Please let us know if their is anything we can do for you and your car. Thank you for your business! Have a wonderful day! :)

Great Experience..1st time leasor

by from Osceola, IN |

I was able to find just what I wanted. I had been to other dealerships and felt pressured,especially with constant phone calls on the edge of harassment. At Tyler's, although eager to help, it was such a calm atmosphere and NO pressure. I was able to make a decision on what I wanted and a great deal on trade in as well. I am very happy with my car and the customer service.

April 9, 2015

Thank you so much for writing us a great review! We are so happy you had a great experience here with us! Thank you for letting us earn your business here. Enjoy your new vehicle! Have a wonderful day! :)

Excellent Service

by from South Bend |

Jack provided excellent service. Jack was straight forward, listened to our needs, wants, and budget and was very easy to work with. The whole car buying process took less then 2 hours from test drive to financing. We would highly recommend Jack and Tyler Automotive.

April 9, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review. Jack is one of our best! Thank you for letting us earn your business here! Have a wonderful day!

Excellent Experience

by from Niles, MI |

I bought a used car from Tyler and had an excellent experience! They were extremely willing to negotiate the price, and even sent me an $8 check afterward when they realized that they had overcharged one of the taxes. I got a great price on the car (I did research prior to buying the car). Will definitely buy from them again!

April 9, 2015

Thank you so much for the great review! We are so happy you had a great experience with us! Thank you for your business! Have a wonderful day! :)

Gary was helpful.

by from Three Oaks, MI |

I am very upside down with my vehicle. Credit is not good and payments are high. I asked Gary to check out and see if he could help me get into a different vehicle. He said due to the negative equity in my car and wanted to get payments lower, it was not possible. Thank you for trying to help, maybe in the future we can work together.

April 9, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are glad Gary took great care of you. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business here. Have a wonderful day! :)

Kevin Miracle

by from Eau claire, mi |

Hi, I actually was unable to purchase a vehicle due to my situation but would like to say that Kevin was very kind and didn't what he could to help!! C Watson

April 9, 2015

Thank you so much for writing us a great review. Kevin is one of our best! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business here! Have a wonderful day! :)

Excellent Service

by from Niles, MI |

The service on our 2014 KIA Sorento was excellent. In addition to an oil change, multi-point inspection and a service campaign update, we needed some underbody repair sustained from damage due to a road hazard situation. During a previous appointment, Steve in service inspected our vehicle and determined the amount of underside damage and clearly explained what repairs were required. Mary then made arrangements to order replacement underbody parts and all was ready on our scheduled service date. Also, was very surprised and pleased how fast all work was completed.

April 9, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our Kia Service Department! Steve and Mary are wonderful, we are lucky to have them! Thank you for your continued support! We appreciate your business! Have a wonderful day! :)