Tyler Automotive's Chrysler Superstore - Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Service 877-305-7935

FOR THE PEOPLE

No Pushy Salesman

by from Niles, Mi |

I told Jared what I could afford as a monthly payment and he helped me find the car I wanted and love! He did not push a more expensive car on me, or a higher payment than I was comfortable with. I did not feel there was any push at all actually and it was rather refreshing. After signing the paperwork for my new Compass, I found the venting system, AC/heat, was not working. Jared put me in another very nice vehicle and made sure my vehicle was fixed and it was in perfect condition when I picked it up. I have already told people about my wonderful experience with Tyler, and specifically Jared! Thank you!

Tyler Automotive's Chrysler Superstore - Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

May 12, 2015

So glad to hear that Holly, we hope you are enjoying your new JEEP!!!

Great service, clean facility, friendly & helpful

by from Niles, MI |

I enjoyed dealing with Doug, he made it an easy and painless experience and I got a great deal on the new tires.

A Salesperson who listens

by from St. Joseph, MI |

Salesperson (Tim) listened to what our needs were and what our budget was, then gave us a number of car options to consider.

No Fuss, No Bother

by from Dowagiac, MI |

No fuss, no bother. Did the job, didn't have a list of other things that needed fixing.( I hate that.)

No problems

by from Niles, MI |

I was able to get a appointment within a few hours and every thing went well. Also pointed out it was near the time to rotate the tires and so that was good and I did agree and all was done in a reasonable time.

Great salesman

by from Niles, MI. |

Our sales person, Gary Marshall made the test driving very easy and explained the available options (and how to use them) quite well. Was very knowledgable on Jeep brand.

Great Experience

by from Niles, MI |

When I first arrived at Tyler Automotive I was approached by Kevin and I informed him of the vehicle I was interested in and wanted to test drive and he was responsive, supportive, and did not try to sell me on something I didn't want. There was no pressure. After the initial test drive I mulled it over for a week and I texted and called Kevin several times and he was responsive throughout the process and once I had made up my mind and had the figures that I thought were fair, Kevin worked with me to get a better price. Even after I purchased the vehicle I have had questions and Kevin has been attentive and responsive to texts and phone calls. Great experience and a great Salesperson. The entire process was pleasant and transparent.

August 10, 2015

Thanks for the great review! Enjoy your new car.

Tyler's Excellent as Usual

by from Mishawaka, IN |

I was expecting a much longer wait than I had (it only took about 1/2 hour to complete the work required and even the recall notice said it would take longer. As usual, both the garage & waiting area were clean & comfortable, the staff very friendly, & the service very quick & efficient. I tell everyone what an excellent dealership you are!!

Thanks for the review.

Great people, Clean faucilities, very helpful.

by from Niles, Michigan |

Gary went above and beyond to find the jeep that I wanted. He is always so upbeat and pleasant. He also came in on what I know is his day off so we could close the deal and pick up our jeep even tough we told him it could wait til the next day. He also kept us informed as to what was going on as he was finding our jeep--as there was not one on Tyler's lot and it could no longer just be ordered. We bought our last car from him and he is the main reason we returned to Tyler's this time.

August 10, 2015

Thanks for the great review.

Buying experience

by from Miles, MI |

Abby was very helpful and answered any questions I had. She was patient with me and inspired my trust. Dan was very friendly and explained all the paperwork thoroughly.

Thanks.

Great experience

by from Niles, MI |

Shannon Brown and Sean Carter did a wonderful job of helping me to find a vehicle and getting the financing in place.