Tyler Automotive's Chrysler Superstore - Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

1102 S 11th St, Niles, MI 49120

New 877-302-3635 New 877-302-3635
Used 877-244-5211 Used 877-244-5211
Service 877-305-7935 Service 877-305-7935

All of our vehicles come with FREE oil changes for the first THREE years of ownership! Come see why Tylers is

No Pushy Salesman

by from Niles, Mi |

I told Jared what I could afford as a monthly payment and he helped me find the car I wanted and love! He did not push a more expensive car on me, or a higher payment than I was comfortable with. I did not feel there was any push at all actually and it was rather refreshing. After signing the paperwork for my new Compass, I found the venting system, AC/heat, was not working. Jared put me in another very nice vehicle and made sure my vehicle was fixed and it was in perfect condition when I picked it up. I have already told people about my wonderful experience with Tyler, and specifically Jared! Thank you!

Tyler Automotive's Chrysler Superstore - Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

May 12, 2015

So glad to hear that Holly, we hope you are enjoying your new JEEP!!!

Great car buying experience!

by from Nile, MI |

Kevin was awesome! He wasn't pushy, let us take our time making a decision, and kept us in the price range we wanted.

great experience

by from nilesmi |

The whole car buying experience was great keep up the good work. Salesmen answered all questions wasn't any pressure I get oil changes for 3 years free Paperwork was quick easy and well informed person to assist you with added protection you may want or need . A very pleasant experience I like no pressure only get what you want when you want it treatment everyone needs to experience this with a major purchase. I have walked away from other places because of pressure.

Great service and timely repairs.

by from Niles, Michigan |

Excellent service was provided by advisors and technical staff. fixed my issue in a timely and courteous fashion, well done!

Great service!

by from South Bend, IN |

Everyone is very friendly. This was my 1st time buying a car and it was very easy and the Tyler team made sure of it!

December 27, 2015

Esperanza, thank you so much for taking the time to review Tyler Automotive! We are thrilled that you had a great vehicle purchasing experience. Our goal is to ensure that each and every customer leaves feeling confident about their purchasing decision. Thank you again for being a part of our Tyler Family!

Best of the Best

by from Niles, MI |

Very, very good service! It was awesome working with both Jack and Sean. Must be why we have purchased two new cars from you in the past six months

December 27, 2015

Joshua, thank you for your great review! We love getting positive feedback from our amazing customers. Whether it be in service, parts, or sales, our goal is to exceed all customer expectations because each and every customer is like family to us. Thank you again for being a part of our Tyler family!

Very friendly service

by from Niles MI |

Ryan was very friendly and got my jeep in right away. They always seem to get my vehicles done quick and problems are fixed.

Great experience overall!

by from Mishawaka, IN |

The salesman we worked with, Gary, was the best thing about our experience. He is honestly the only salesperson I've ever met that I enjoyed working with. Great experience overall

GREAT!!

by from Niles, MI |

Gary was great! He kept me up on anything that I was looking for and was truly concerned for my purchase and getting me into what I needed. THANK YOU GARY!!! Sean, the loan officer(?) took the time with me to explain anything i asked about my car loan. He never acted impatient or annoyed with my quirks and questions. He made me feel that I was being taken care of as did all those I interacted with at the dealership. Thank You Tylers!

December 27, 2015

Kimberly, we are so pleased that you had a great experience while you were here at Tyler Automotive. Gary is an amazing sales professional who really cares about his customers. We take the time to listen to all of your needs and ensure that the expectations you have while purchasing a vehicle are met and exceeded. Once again, thank you for your positive feedback and thank you for being a part of our Tyler Family!

Honest and well earned sale.

by from Niles, MI. |

Honest and fair. Gary Marshall was always available for questions and worked very hard to assist me with financing despite my lackluster credit.

December 27, 2015

James, thank you for taking the time to provide our dealership with positive feedback. Gary is a great sales professional. We love hearing that our customers had a great experience while purchasing their vehicle. Our goal is always to give do everything we can to make sure each and every customer's needs are met! Thank you again for being a part of our Tyler family!