Torrington Ford Lincoln

(4.9) 5.0 9 Reviews

1355 East Main Street, Torrington, CT 06790

Thanks Torrington Ford

by from Southbury, CT |

Excellent dealership experience. Great folks to work with in sales, financing, and trade-in. I bought a 2012 Taurus SHO a month ago and couldn't be happier. Had been driving exclusively Audi's before this (A4's/A6's)but the Taurus is better than all of them. I highly recommend the car, the saleman: Rich Decker, and the dealer: Torrington Ford Lincoln.

Great Dealership

by from Harwinton, CT |

I was recently looking for a used car and stopped by to chat with a sales person. I ended up talking with Rich. I let him know the criteria and in a few minutes he showed me a used car that was a perfect fit. It was clean and the price was right - in fact I think it was a real good price. We took the car for a test ride and my wife and I bought it right away. It need some minor fixes done, some paint on the door bumpers and a repair to the rear defroster. Rich took care of it and made sure that we were satisfied with the work. This was the easiest car purchase I ever made and I felt very good about it afterwards. Highly recommended - I would definitely shop here again in the future.

Excellent customer service

by from Bristol, CT |

I accidently locked myself out of the car. I immediately called Torrington Ford looking for my code to get into my car. They looked it up on their computer, gave me the info and I was able to get into my car. I really appreciated how quickly they responded to me. I love my 2014 Ford Taurus!!

Very Satisfied Repeat Customers !

by from Northfield,Conn. |

The sales staff of Torrington Ford make it easy and without gimmicks to buy a new car. So far we purchased three vehicles from them. After the sale is where the most important part comes into play. That is the service department,and how you are treated. After buying three vehicles from Torrington Ford going back to 2003 we must say this crucial aspect is just as important to the service staff as it is to you. Steve,the service dep't manager and all his staff are genuine and care about your satisfaction! We have ALWAYS been treated excellent by everyone there. We have four children and always feel safe and secure after their mechanics work on our vehicles. That is a very important part to our family. Knowing they employ mechanics who care as much about your vehicle and work on it accordingly as if it were their own.

Vickies 2014 Fusion

by from Torrington ct |

This is the second car I have purchased at Torrington Ford. The entire staff was extremely helpful. Walked me step by step through the computerized whistles and bells. I would feel very comfortable coming back any time for personal help with the car. Thank you Torrington Ford !!!!

Archies New Focus!!

by from Torrington,Ct. |

This is my third vehicle from Torrington Ford Lincoln. Always treated right with no pressure sales. George and Mark were very helpful with everything. Will go back to them again when ready!

Robins Lincoln MKT!

by from Trumbull,Ct. |

My husband Thomas and I came up from Trumbull and got a great deal on 2012 MKT! Thanks to George and Tom for the deal they put together for us. Would recommend family and friends with no worries.

Ralphs New Suburban

by from Torrington,Ct. |

Purchased a used Suburban here at Torrington Ford. Salesman George Rodriguez was pleasant to work with and did not pressure me into a purchase. Mark Hoxie General Manager actually went over the trade details and what my car was worth out in the marketplace. This usually isn't done with a customer, as they just make you sit in a chair and come back with a figure. Anyway Bob White was pleasant to do deal with regarding the financing and options available to me. Would highly recommend Torrington Ford!!

Purchased 2004 Town Car

by from Manchester CT |

Very smooth, it is a beautiful car. No warranty. Found major problem with water leak after car was day after it was purchased that there is no way dealer didn't know and didn't disclose. Water poured into car every time it rained. Fortunately I had a similar problem with my 2000 Town car and knew how to repair it. So I don't have the leak any more. Just a pain, pulled 5 gallons of water out of flooring. Other than this every one seemed very helpful at the dealership.