Knapp Motors

Used 877-888-9379 Used877-888-9379
Service 877-515-5163 Service 877-515-5163

Excellent!

by from Toledo, OH |

It was my first time going to Knapp auto in Blissfield and what a pleasant experience it was. My car salesman Chance was the best! I highly recommend Knapp auto and Chance!

Service needed quickly

by from Blissfield, Mi |

I needed the code read for the engine light and they took it in right away and fixed the problem that day! Thanks to all.

Knapp's

by from Blissfield, MI |

Everyone at Knapp Motors are very knowledgeable about their particular job. We have purchased vehicles for years at Knapp Motors and now both of our children buy their vehicles there. We would not buy anywhere else!!

Great car buying experience!

by from Blissfield, MI |

Kevin VanErt makes our car buying processes so simple!! This is our third car from Knapp Motors with the help of Kevin and each time it's easier and easier. Great staff and finance department..cannot say enough good about this business!

Excellent!

by from Blissfield, MI |

Best experience ever! So good that we went back and bought a second vehicle.

Great sales and service staff! Thank You!!!

by from Temperance, MI |

Great sales and service staff! Very friendly, helpful, honest, and knowledgeable! This is a great dealership the drive to Blissfield is worth it!!

Great car buying experience

by from Sylvania, Ohio |

Simply the best car buying experience we've ever had. We had bought cars from one of the Toledo area dealers for years, but Knapp had the car we were looking for and our salesman Chance Dew couldn't have been any better to work with. He even picks our car up at our house when we need service work done! Knapp Chevrolet will be our only dealership from now on.

Amazing Customer Service

by from Tecumseh, MI |

Mallory and the rest of the team at Knapp Motors made the car buying experience incredibly pleasant!!! Mallory's unassuming approach with us made conversation very easy and she made the initial contact based on my cars.com search. Not once did we feel like we were in high pressure sales as we have in past car buying experiences. Chris in finance was awesome as well!! To top it off, we drive away feeling like we were very well taking care of and got a great deal on the exact vehicle we started out looking for. No need to compromise and that feels GREAT!!! My wife and I highly recommend the team at Knapp Motors in Blissfield!!!

Respectful and Kind

by from Redford, MI |

First of all let me say, that I have never left a dealership without a grudge, or feeling cheated in some way or another, until yesterday. I can honestly say that that was the most pleasant experience I have ever had making a vehicle purchase. This started from step one, the listing. It was accurate and descriptive, and represented the car and dealership very well. Step two, communication; every time I called my saleswoman, Mallory picked up, she answered all of my questions immediately and kindly at that. She emailed me information right away, and even upheld her promise to call me if other potential costumers called about the car I was interested in. Step three. Since it was raining outside, it was a very pleasant surprise to see that she had parked the car in the service bay where it was dry. The car was spotless, and Mallory let us look it over with just the right involvement on her part. Step four, Pricing and signing. The price on the car was reasonable, and Chris from finance was also a pleasure to work with, she explained everything clearly and thoroughly while still making it a short process. Dealerships often have sales people who are nice, but it's a very fake niceness. After speaking to Mallory, it was obvious that she was a genuinely kind person, that treats costumers with respect. There may be things in here that I may not have mentioned, but I assure you that no effort they had made has gone unnoticed. My wife and I would like to send Knapp Motors a big thanks for making this a very pleasant experience for us.

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Jackson, MI |

Sales experience was low key and professional. Sales professional, Larry Wahls put extra effort into finding the right vehicle and worked to get the pricing right to make the sale. Pricing and trade-in value process was transparent and clear making the buyer feel comfortable that the price was fair. They did what they said they would do.